Yo Yo

Introduce yourself if you are a shy new player! Or if you just like internet-mingling.

Yo Yo

Postby Tsunahmi » 18 Feb 2019 14:56

Well, looks like its time to say hi to NotAion and allof you guys again...Hi!

Im Tsunahmi, lvl 22 and speak English +German fluently, currently looking to play on the 4.6 server as the current patch sucks on retail.

I cant remember mutch about the old patches but amlooking forward to them again xD

Few questions I have are: How do we farm might? I remember their used to be baluar camps which gave like 25 might per mob and used to contend for those spots with other ely/asmo, second: Is MR going to be nerfed or can I main full MR cleric and tank alliances again like the good old days? xD and lastly....what classes were OP in 4.6? I think it was bard(Barfs), gunner and assasin?
cheers guys and see you once the download is done!
When retail gives you events.....Pay2Win
Tsunahmi

Character: Tsunahmi

Re: Yo Yo

Postby Hydro » 18 Feb 2019 22:08

Welcome! :D hope you enjoy playing on the server!
Tsunahmi wrote:Few questions I have are: How do we farm might? I remember their used to be baluar camps which gave like 25 might per mob and used to contend for those spots with other ely/asmo

As far as I know, the only way to farm might is by doing BGs, FFA and PvP. I may be wrong though.
Tsunahmi wrote:Is MR going to be nerfed or can I main full MR cleric and tank alliances again like the good old days? xD

MR has been nerfed, pretty sure that you can only use HP sets at the moment.
Tsunahmi wrote:what classes were OP in 4.6? I think it was bard(Barfs), gunner and assasin?

I have no idea honestly. I haven’t played the 4.6 server yet because I have no PC at the moment, but I’ve heard that gunner and AT are pretty powerful, and I’m sure that bard is as well. xD
Hydro

Character: Today

Re: Yo Yo

Postby notyukifir » 19 Feb 2019 12:07

Every class has its counter class

Sin/Gunner/AT/Sorc > Cleric
Cleric/Chanter/Sorc/gunner> Gladi
Cleric/Chanter/Bard> Templar
Sin/Ranger/AT> Gunner
- (maybe good sm) > AT
Sin/Ranger/Cleric/Gladi/Gunner> Bard
Ranger > Sorc