More gear options

Just discuss stuff in here.

More gear options

Postby Yoummu » 06 Jan 2019 23:48

In old patches bard had the option to have 1 harp with low stats but with atk speed. In 6.2 there is only 2 harps with atk speed: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/ind ... lang=en-gb and https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/102050036. What do you think, should those 2 weapons be available in notaion too?
Yoummu

Character: Yoummu

Re: More gear options

Postby yukifireee » 08 Jan 2019 13:07

you know that noone would care for 5% atk speed if u lose meanwhile 30% dmg
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Postby Jwh » 08 Jan 2019 23:40

yukifireee wrote:you know that noone would care for 5% atk speed if u lose meanwhile 30% dmg

actually there are another harps with atk speed like https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/102050043, sure u will lose a bit stats but i guess such opportunity to get such harp would be great. also definitely - stats u lose will reduce ur dmg but not for 30%. compare to x2 https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/102050034 if u will fuse cast+atk speed - u will lose like 66matk, 98crit spell and 176hb. exactly matk u lose, depends on class agains u, will reduce dmg for like 1.5-2% i guess. another stats are usefull too but u cant ignore that such kind of harp, again - in some cases, could be usefull alot (until we havent kaisinel morph). i would personally use it if we were able to get such harp. anyway that guy above u is right and his suggestion is fine.
Jwh

Character: Jwh

Postby Ecto » 09 Jan 2019 09:44

We won't have kaisenel anytime soon. As said too 5% is very little compared to other stat losses. There's also the fact that bards could do with a nerf more than boost at the moment :)

Ps- use the discussion thread, its not difficult to use a forum properly :-\
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby Jwh » 09 Jan 2019 11:10

Ecto wrote:We won't have kaisenel anytime soon. As said too 5% is very little compared to other stat losses. There's also the fact that bards could do with a nerf more than boost at the moment :)

Ps- use the discussion thread, its not difficult to use a forum properly :-\

Well if i got u right - i disagree about ''5%...''. Also what is the sence to use suggesion thread if even with all good explained anvantages and usefull momments for each class - ur idea anyway will not be approved, will not be approved just cuz staff think different? Sure i realise that anyway last word rests for staff, its ok. But same time it shows that we just dont need suggestion thread, what is the sence to knock on in the closed door? Isnt it better to take all posted above as just simple ''discussion''?
Jwh

Postby Harboe » 09 Jan 2019 12:39

Tons of suggestions from players that have been posted in the Official Suggestion Thread have been implemented on Not Aion. And posting a suggestion to a separate thread certainly doesn't make it more or less likely that something will be implemented.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Jwh » 09 Jan 2019 12:55

Harboe wrote:Tons of suggestions from players that have been posted in the Official Suggestion Thread have been implemented on Not Aion. And posting a suggestion to a separate thread certainly doesn't make it more or less likely that something will be implemented.

As Ecto said - it looks ''useless''. So if il post all advantages and usefull moments of using such weapon with atk speed, i guess not all but many people will find it usefull too and definitely will use it. In that case will u add it in shop at least for those people?
Jwh

Postby Harboe » 09 Jan 2019 15:40

He didn't say it's useless. He made the valid point, however, that given the current balance situation, anything that might give a boost to Bard is probably out of place.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Jwh » 09 Jan 2019 16:54

thats what i wanted to see, nvm^^
Jwh

Return to General Discussion