bard's fear resist/sleep resist

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: bard's fear resist/sleep resist

Postby puss » 13 Jan 2019 14:55

Such a thing should be removed from game on permanent basis. It's like telling competitors to give a fair fight, and after they presented all their skills, showed all what they can, - you just say: ups, sorry it's just RNG. The influence of RNG was softly changed with 6.0 and should be erased from the game in general and in particular (or probably can still be in very rare cases - like events wheel or some shit of this).

I do agree that it's not only related to current case, where sm vs bard. Different changes should be considered among most classes in game. At least there is a point to give try to make it more playable, even if the results could differ from time to time or be unexpected.

Watching forward to see this game on esport list. Not even losing hope, doesn't matter if problems occur. From what i saw a lot of games are not even living 10 years, being overpopulated (probably more famed) at start. And now we slowly getting 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 developed versions of current game, don't let me lie, if I'll predict 8 9 10...
puss

Character: Sm

Postby Ecto » 13 Jan 2019 15:14

I completely agree that it should be removed but I'm also realist that it won't. A paradigm shift in mechanics would be needed in order to achieve a perfectly level playing field.

I also long for the last version of 6.2, released 9th may in Korea, the last stepping stone to 6.5 where gladi has red buff 10 seconds at 50% (currently 30, so it'd be like red plus blue) every minute. Will probably never see it as EU will jump straight to 6.5.

Which only leads on to the next problem, will we get the Goldy locks 6.5 version? Odds are possibly more with us this time round considering Korea are on 7.0 already, still shit overall though.
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby Cybertonic » 15 Jan 2019 15:50

Well if fear sleep resist remove that never happen can remove debbufs from sm please to ? Since sm rekt your buffs and everything is more fair remove such skills to then ;)
Cybertonic

Character: 1

Postby puss » 16 Jan 2019 13:53

Cybertonic wrote:Well if fear sleep resist remove that never happen can remove debbufs from sm please to ? Since sm rekt your buffs and everything is more fair remove such skills to then ;)

Bard is already doing this.
There is only 1 buff - Spirit's Empowerment, wich is easy removed with Half-Stop.

MORE : It's even impossible to use shield Command: Bodyguard, because bard removing it in blink of eye. And there is a no way to cover shield with Potion + Spirit Wall of Protection, ( offer something else ? ), because:
1. U will not use other than earth spirit for defense ( even this 1 is killed enogh fast) what equal - u r not using buff (while earth spirit only removes negative effect);
2. And most time u using potion as fast as possible to use it again more faster, so u r not waiting to cover with it.

Advanced bards never using Mvt. 2: Summer as first buff in row, so it even impossible to remove it with all 4 dispels at start. And with 30sec cd it's up again, and so on. Fighting bard as sm - :feelssadman:, u just hope ur fear will proc 1 day, but good bard will glide it anyway :feelsgreatman:.

+ extremely fast healing = FAIR FIGHT, where outcome is already decided :feelsniceman:.
puss

Postby Yoummu » 16 Jan 2019 15:28

FAIR FIGHT

Welcome to the actual templar's world against healers, or leather vs plate, or anything (less chanter) against aethertech.
Yoummu

Character: Yoummu

Postby Cybertonic » 16 Jan 2019 16:25

Bard have 1 sm have 3 remove 6 you can use other skill or just use your resist skill to resist the half stop and until bard remove your 30 sec bg you can use your 4 fears to finish him . About heals you can cover your silence . Good bard glide ? All ppls now how can glide the fears those days. Just use root or stun wen glide and later fear him simple ;)
Cybertonic

Character: 1

Postby puss » 16 Jan 2019 20:12

Cybertonic wrote:Bard have 1 sm have 3 remove 6 you can use other skill or just use your resist skill to resist the half stop and until bard remove your 30 sec bg you can use your 4 fears to finish him . About heals you can cover your silence . Good bard glide ? All ppls now how can glide the fears those days. Just use root or stun wen glide and later fear him simple ;)

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THROAT STUPID BITCH !

* resist skill can be removed with half stop together with shield and power buff.
puss

Previous

Return to General Discussion