Guess WHO ????

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Re: Guess WHO ????

Postby Zze » 01 Nov 2018 19:51

You were truly unlucky that i was on the server this morning , otherwise you would have still doing it until stopped.

This time i catched the biggest fish of kill trading .And dont worry about ''my time'' because i do enjoy doing those kind of videos about kill traders , abusers , and ffa teamers.And you weren't anything special than the rest.
Zze
Dedicated

Character: Assassin

Postby Miz » 01 Nov 2018 20:31

Zze wrote:

Gladiator with WoS /DEF prep and leeching half hp from mobs too strong.

Killed 1 guys before was w/o any cd no AOV no UD and no 5seccritpogger ;) :> hehe so ofc
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Character: Fiveseccritbtwcx

Postby yukifireee » 05 Nov 2018 08:36

why is there a dead dog on the picture
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Postby mewtwo » 13 Dec 2018 01:55

I don't believe this is cayleen, i killed Hermione 3-0 as cleric on .arena then she went afk, Cayleen at least knew the classes she was playing, or maybe it's all about update difference (no para shot combo) who knows lul

and yeah funny watching u reporting each other on the death server with these bots online, I believe u are expecting from Harb to ban the rest and having the same online on EU as NA
mewtwo

Character: Cloud

Postby Miz » 13 Dec 2018 10:28

Cayleen was very op tbh , cancer play but still a player with many knowledge , i remember when i used to fight cayleen in .1v1 was great "cancer" fight , wonder why no one can admit her/his lvl , guess those defeated exposed player went mad , Hermione isn't even at 10% of cayleen lvl in all term cancer one and gameplay also just a 6.2 rookie player .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Character: Fiveseccritbtwcx

Postby Senju » 16 Dec 2018 10:23

I do not understand why it is so hard to get Governor/Commander. Everytime I was active in Ow. I got commander or Governor in less then 2 months. Just be active enjoy the pvp. Dont cheat the system, show some respect and dignity. Play alone to get the most GP/HP out of players. If you're rlly shameless (like me). You can run around the map in big circles to find the farming spots of starter players (people that are not so well informed in general). Good Luck to everyone, enjoy the grind :3
Senju

Character: Senju

Postby yukifireee » 17 Dec 2018 08:49

Because being governor makes you a noob
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Previous

Return to Off-topic