Guess WHO ????

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Guess WHO ????

Postby Zze » 01 Nov 2018 10:09

Feel free to discuss ,may the salt be rested and forever gone .
Zze
Dedicated

Character: Assassin

Re: Guess WHO ????

Postby Gameboy » 01 Nov 2018 10:16

Byebye Hermione
Gameboy
Veteran

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Shki » 01 Nov 2018 10:38

GIGALUL
Shki

Character: Ego

Postby Miz » 01 Nov 2018 14:36

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ps : you bast runner in ow btw crydevil
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Character: Fiveseccritbtwcx

Postby Hermione » 01 Nov 2018 15:49

I bought a Hello Kitty Mount and new sidekicks with this farming.

I congratulate you with taking the time to record all of this + editing it. It was a funny video to laugh at.

Why is it even a huge thing when everyone does it? Governors/Commanders/Great Generals "old players" do it everyday to keep their precious ranks and when I do it once in a while for gears and skins (new player) everyone gets angry? lol
Hermione

Character: Hermione

Postby Amberlin » 01 Nov 2018 15:52

This should be bannable , for you and for whoever does the same.
*✿ Qetsya ✿*
♥Please Dont Kill Me I Have A Son♥
Amberlin

Character: Qetsya

Postby Hermione » 01 Nov 2018 16:09

Then why are the "high rank players" still not banned? Is this based on the amount they donate or favoritism? People win events etc by kill trading.
Hermione

Postby wushulegend » 01 Nov 2018 16:12

looks like someone is mad XD
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Postby Drill » 01 Nov 2018 16:34

Hermione wrote:I bought a Hello Kitty Mount and new sidekicks with this farming.

Yea sure like the 4 sets you just farmed in 1-3 hours ?
You cant be trusted at all cayleen (btw you should've change your kill trading characters details, it was obvious) . I like the personality and the roleplay you did with this "hermione" since is not easy to make yourself look bad and clicking everything.

"so easy " while kill trading because with bard is hard to complete those right ? Image
Drill
Officer

Character: AetherTech

Postby Hermione » 01 Nov 2018 17:47

Drill wrote:
Yea sure like the 4 sets you just farmed in 1-3 hours ?
You cant be trusted at all cayleen (btw you should've change your kill trading characters details, it was obvious) . I like the personality and the roleplay you did with this "hermione" since is not easy to make yourself look bad and clicking everything.

"so easy " while kill trading because with bard is hard to complete those right ? Image

I did this with 8 characters on the same account, not with only 1 character. It took like 2 hours to complete all dailies on all characters. I only completed Open World and FFA when I started because it took like 10 minutes each to complete 2 dailies on each character. I made 25k-30k might with 2 hours of gameplay in a day when I first started. That screenshot you posted isn't a lie, that's all correct, I completed dailies without touching PVE.

Do I regret what I did? No, I don't regret what I did, its not my fault if this server is this hard. I vote abused in other private servers etc and nothing happened. I made vote scripts on Tor and abuse voted 100 accounts and made what people farmed in a week within one hour of vote abusing and doing nothing at all. Did I get banned? No. Did I tell people what I did? Yes, I don't care what other people think. I honestly told how I got all the gears when people asked me in game, you can check chat logs if you don't believe me. To be honest, I would vote abuse if this server had vote turned on. I would let my vote bot do all the work.

Banning a player is the stupidest thing a person can do. Why? Because there are a lot of other games to play on. The truth is when players get banned, they lose interest after a few days then jump to another game. Its too easy to lose interest because there are too many attractive MMORPGs. Do I care if I get banned? No. Why? Because this is a game, I don't live in the game, I play for fun that's why I spam all the macros, emotes, dances etc, I make all the videos for fun. You can check my YouTube channel, I played Perfect World until I got permanent banned then I moved on. I played RuneScape for a few years until I got permanent banned too. When you get banned, you just play another game. People kill their game when they ban.

And Hermione is my idol, I love her. I am a huge fan of her character <3 If I couldn't get Hermione name, I would get Katniss, she is lovely too.
Hermione

Postby Kihyun » 01 Nov 2018 18:38

Hermione wrote:Do I regret what I did? No, I don't regret what I did, its not my fault if this server is this hard.

But I thought it's easy to farm? Weren't those you words? 3 SeTs In JuST A FEw wEEks ItS nOt For PeOpLE tHaT DoNt HAvE mUch TiME

Hermione wrote: Do I care if I get banned? No. Why? Because this is a game, I don't live in the game

I see you online for 7-8 hours a day, what do you mean "I don't live in the game" lmao
Kihyun

Character: Atenai

Postby Drill » 01 Nov 2018 18:51

It's alright , notaion is better without you ..nobody will cry for -1 unknown wannabe bard anyway. Now you can add to your wall of text "banned from notaion" along with other games where you got banned :>

Also learn that some things are punishable fair and is not you who decide that lol ( same as real life)
Drill
Officer

Postby Zze » 01 Nov 2018 19:19

Miz wrote:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ps : you bast runner in ow btw crydevil

Gladiator with WoS /DEF prep and leeching half hp from mobs too strong.
Zze
Dedicated

Character: Assassin

Postby Hermione » 01 Nov 2018 19:23

Drill wrote:It's alright , notaion is better without you ..nobody will cry for -1 unknown wannabe bard anyway. Now you can add to your wall of text "banned from notaion" along with other games where you got banned :>

Also learn that some things are punishable fair and is not you who decide that lol ( same as real life)

How many people can you keep on banning? How many people can you put in jail. Just like Canada, they legalised weed because there are many people who abuse it, they can’t put everyone in jail. Same for the game, you can’t ban everyone who break the rules.

Ban this Hermione Bard, ban all governors, commanders and great generals, ban spammers, ban botters, who are left playing the game? Admin, GMs and a few other players?
Hermione

Postby Drill » 01 Nov 2018 19:31

Please stop making as is others fault for catching and banning you lol. You deserved it at full along with your toxic behaviour in game and many more.

Also since you're already banned nothing will change it . What you write here wont matter at all , better move to next game to get banned on for abusing and acting smartass
Drill
Officer

Next

Return to Off-topic