Returning player, a bit confused on some weapons.

Just discuss stuff in here.

Returning player, a bit confused on some weapons.

Postby Nala » 13 Jul 2018 12:02

Hey guys, i dont play aion since 5 years.

I have a couple of question because im a bit out of the loop and trying to get back at it.

I'm mainly interested in gladiator and bard.

I've seen that there are some weapons which you can not buy from the shop, so i guess they are on market only (chest).
Now my question is which is a better weapon between Luminiel and Executioner's Keio for both classes? And how do you acquire them besides spendin 20k+ might? on the market.

same goes for Dark Dragon's Lord weapons. how do you acquire them?

p.s. another thing i was wondering.. i've tried this lucky box event and spent over 70+ serums and still the weapon is +15. since its going to be deleted soon, can i at least know what you get once you trade in the +20 weapon? (honestly the failure chance is a bit brutal..)
Nala

Character: Nalaaa

Re: Returning player, a bit confused on some weapons.

Postby Harboe » 13 Jul 2018 12:41

The reason why those chests in the market cost so much is because they're hard to make. They require you to +20 the temporary Peitan weapon in order to be able to acquire one (if you're not buying it from another player).

So, essentially you can choose whether you want to gamble by using serums on the Peitan weapon yourself, or go the safe way and buy a chest on the market from another player. It's really just a matter of risk tolerance.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Clover » 13 Jul 2018 15:53

Nala wrote: Same goes for Dark Dragon's Lord weapons. How do you acquire them?
p.s. Can i at least know what you get once you trade in the +20 weapon?

In addition to what Harboe has said, Dragon Lord weapons do not exist any longer, as they are out-classed by the current weapons on the store.
Once you trade in the +20 weapon, you get a box with the permanent version of the weapon you just +'d (optional: trade-in for Keio).
Clover
US Staff

Character: Indie

Postby Calomidas » 13 Jul 2018 21:23

Clover wrote:Once you trade in the +20 weapon, you get a box with the permanent version of the weapon you just +'d (optional: trade-in for Keio).

To further clarify on this, it does not actually matter which Peitan weapon you choose to enchant for the event. As long as you enchanted ANY Peitan weapon to +20, you can trade that in for a box that contains a weapon of your choice.
Calomidas
EU Staff

Character: Know

Return to General Discussion