keio vs luminel gs

Just discuss stuff in here.

keio vs luminel gs

Postby Majie » 12 May 2018 22:05

can someone explain me whats up with that luminel pvp %? i think its better than keio becouse more attack and more pvp % but gm says its fixed pvp atk but i see 32,1
Majie

Character: Shellber

Re: keio vs luminel gs

Postby Etnas » 13 May 2018 10:38

I have tested both weapons and keio make more damage with 28,7% pvp attack while the normal or luminiel pvp weapons have 30,5/32%. As mages in ma set it's more easy to get the mb/crit cap with keio while with luminiel and normal weapon mr uses can set to 0 your crit and lowered your mb, especially if they use hybrid mr/ms(this before the nerf, now i don't know but still is better you use keio because give more crit than luminiel).
So in summary if you are a mage classes you should use keio . For physc classes is different because they don't have a cap in attack, so you should test both weapons in pvp and not with screen. Lets us know the result when you do the test! :)
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby Harboe » 13 May 2018 13:21

Why do you insist on looking at the PvP attack stat when it's told over and over that you can't compare it? The stats on the tooltip aren't what matters because Not Aion applies custom changes to the items.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Majie » 13 May 2018 14:58

I made this tread before you answered me on shoutbox yesterday about that custom changes, can be closed.
Majie

Character: Shellber

Return to General Discussion