Game doesnt let me log in

Got issues? Let us know here.

Game doesnt let me log in

Postby Tokichi » 12 May 2018 20:02

this is the screen after i type my info in - https://imgur.com/a/egxk9wK
it just stays there after i press enter i cant click anything i re installed aion again checked firewall, re downloaded not aion launcher , tried deleting bin etc and repairing yet nothing seems to be working. I was on last night about 10-11pm now today it just wont let me log in. PS - retail lets me log in fine
Tokichi

Character: Bardichi

Re: Game doesnt let me log in

Postby HexHaXor » 12 May 2018 20:37

run the luncher as admin ? something is blocking your connection to the server since you can log in to retail ( are you sure you use the same client or you have multyple clients )
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Postby Tokichi » 12 May 2018 21:51

Even when i turn the firewall off it still does the same, i have reinstalled aion hoping yet nothing, i have the files in the correct locations i have tried everything i can think of but still nothing is working ... no idea what i should do now :(
Tokichi

Postby HexHaXor » 13 May 2018 08:05

by reading your post here and in shoutbox you just leave me clueless i mean
delete bin64,bin32 repair the client thru gameforge launcher, re download the launcher of not aion from the site run it as administrator ( try both x64 and x32) disable firewall some antivirus programs are pain in the ass so you better put exceptions or disable it

This is the fix for the freeze at login idk how you can log in retail but you cant in notaion

PS
restart your router or pull out the cable and again try, some ISPs block the connection to an ip if they met error before so they dont get error again.
My pets after theyr prey

HexHaXor

Postby Tokichi » 13 May 2018 12:50

Fs man i did everything deleted and re installed 3 times disabled everything firewall antivirus etc ... uninstalled aion and reinstalled also same with not aion launcher, restarted internet checked all my hub settings literally everything i have seen on websites i tried was working fine the night before no issues then next day nothing ... this is beyond frustrating but ty for the help i have no idea what i can do now -_-
Tokichi

Postby HexHaXor » 13 May 2018 12:53

sorry dude ... if harb couldn't solve this in the shoutbox neither can i... you did something that night.
My pets after theyr prey

HexHaXor

Postby Demonicsouls » 13 May 2018 12:57

Seems you're not alone on this matter. I'm experiencing the exact same issue except I get the "cannot connect to auth server" msg pop up. Done everything suggested aswell (re-added exceptions, disabled firewall, deleted lion/bin32/64 and repair singularly and grouped, reinstalling, restarting router + pc several times, VPNs, changing cc.ini to 1, redownloading launcher) and still get it. Out of ideas my self.

Thursday night was absolutely fine, didnt log at all on Friday, came to play yesterday and this happened, been trying to fix since. Retail works completely fine. Only thing I can think of is some fishy windows update but thats about it
Last edited by Demonicsouls on 13 May 2018 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Tokichi » 13 May 2018 12:58

https://imgur.com/a/4VZhn6n retail works fine but not aion doesn't go to character screen at all xD
Tokichi

Postby HexHaXor » 13 May 2018 12:58

seems they added some update or something since you both can connect retail but not in !aion...
Harb needs to look into it.
My pets after theyr prey

HexHaXor

Postby Harboe » 13 May 2018 13:19

I already did try to help him. There's no issues playing with the latest retail client on Not Aion, so stop the FUD, Hex.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Tokichi » 13 May 2018 16:58

ok guys i can log into the server from a vpn so this is my ISP blocking my game file then?
Tokichi

Postby Tokichi » 13 May 2018 21:23

nope i can connect with a vpn but not with my own internet i tried everything i have no idea how to fix this :/ if i start the vpn load not Aion then close the vpn i can sign in it is as if the signal to pre launch is blocked ... any help how to solve this?
Tokichi

Return to Support