!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Atia » 30 Apr 2019 08:42

Hello!

Please add more rewards if kill the vocolith's (Ancent Obelisk) spawn mob...

Have A Nice Day.
Atia

Character: Atia

Postby notyukifir » 30 Apr 2019 12:16

The rewards are fine.
notyukifir

Character: yukifire

Postby Atia » 30 Apr 2019 12:43

5x Slot Stone Bundle or 5x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone not fine... Or the EU server drop better than US?

I remember when simple mobs drop the items (at that time the open world was Eltnen/Gelkmaros/Iggnisson/Abyss). 5 slot stone bundle mybe was fine in 6.2, because u can sell in market. 5.8 version in tia eye the luminiel and Executor Keio's items was good...

But now... nothing...

Now just nolifer geeks they can get a lot of might...

I think the better way if the mobs in ow drop the items...

But i am only player not founder...
Atia

Character: Atia

Postby Ecto » 30 Apr 2019 13:23

While this is response to Atia, it can also be a general statement: if you put no effort into what you write here you will be seen as stupid and get no attention. Despite being native and knowing notion very well, it is unclear what the suggestion/complaint is.

Mobs in OW dont drop anything anymore on any server. The economy is primarily based on might that was earned from kills being spent in the shop.
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby Bluesun » 09 May 2019 19:48

I suggest considering bard as support instead of a dps in the team-making algorithm since their healing (and aoe dispel) is clearly not neglectable.
ty
Bluesun

Character: Kamiel

Postby Gameboy » 13 May 2019 11:04

> Class restriction (2 Healing class BARD INCLUDED max on premade 6v6 / Dred , 1 Healing class on BGs)
> longer Bodyguard cooldown for templars

No point to argu, cuz it's already done a lot of times and since the 6.2.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Harboe » 13 May 2019 11:09

Gameboy wrote:> Class restriction (2 Healing class BARD INCLUDED max on premade 6v6 / Dred , 1 Healing class on BGs)
> longer Bodyguard cooldown for templars

No point to argu, cuz it's already done a lot of times and since the 6.2.

There has never been a restriction on how many supports you could bring in a BG or other PvP formats, so it would obviously need to be motivated. Not all Bard/Cleric/Chanter are played as support and you would effectively make sure that nobody ever plays them as anything else than support with such a rule.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Gameboy » 13 May 2019 12:37

Harboe wrote:There has never been a restriction on how many supports you could bring in a BG or other PvP formats, so it would obviously need to be motivated. Not all Bard/Cleric/Chanter are played as support and you would effectively make sure that nobody ever plays them as anything else than support with such a rule.

I didn't say there was a restriction on how many supports you could bring in a BG or other PvP formats, i'm saying that we should have that as we had restriction on how many templars you could bring in a BG.
Even if there is like none who plays priest as DPS right now, i believe that more than two healing class (no matter if it's DPS or Supp) it will still remain unkillable.
We had some quality dred yesterday that disgusted us, 3 bard (one of them was DPS) + 1 Chanter supp. it was simply not kill-able. not becuz we lack Damage or cuz they were good. it was just disgusting gameplay hitting on people for 10minutes and they just don't die.
(out of context, one of those bards even made a set with block, that's just to let you know that many healers is just BrainDead even with 0 knowledge on how this game actually works).

My suggestion is to give it a try, i know that some people will QQ or simply stop going to 6v6 or dred cuz they will realize how unskilled they are. but it should be like that.

Ecto did some Event dred where he tried to balance teams as much as possible, and it was so fun. i even remember that once his event dred was at the same time as the normal dred. and we took event over normal one.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Harboe » 13 May 2019 12:55

The issue here is that unlike the Templar restriction for BG's where you couldn't have 2 out of 3 (so 66 percent) of ONE class, you're talking about a restriction applying at 3 out of 6 (so 50 percent) of THREE classes. It is a much, much stricter restriction than the old Templar rule. You wouldn't even be able to bring 1 of each of those classes in a 6v6.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Ecto » 13 May 2019 13:11

As much as it sucks to see stalemate style fights, we simply don't have the numbers to start placing such restrictions. I did previously make a suggestion about handicapping teams with too many healers, something like

If (number of healers) / (group size) ≥ 0.5
Then heals_new = 0.75*heals_old

Purely arbitrary numbers that would need to be considered and tuned. It would mean single healers aren't punished at all (even having 2 heals in 6v6 would go unpunished) and there is still a benefit to bringing extra heals, though obviously not twice as good as simply having one.
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby Gameboy » 13 May 2019 14:26

Harboe wrote:The issue here is that unlike the Templar restriction for BG's where you couldn't have 2 out of 3 (so 66 percent) of ONE class, you're talking about a restriction applying at 3 out of 6 (so 50 percent) of THREE classes. It is a much, much stricter restriction than the old Templar rule. You wouldn't even be able to bring 1 of each of those classes in a 6v6.

I understood that, but we are talking only about premades, ofc there will be still a chance to get more than 3 healer classes on same team, but atleast none can make a party with many healing class to break the fun as people do nowdays.

incase there are many healing class on same party (which should be not a premade but just a luck) the best idea is what Ecto suggested

Ecto wrote:If (number of healers) / (group size) ≥ 0.5
Then heals_new = 0.75*heals_old

that's smart, but it should be tested, i have the feeling that 25% nerf is still not enough .
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Argothon » 13 May 2019 18:52

Harboe wrote:Not all Bard/Cleric/Chanter are played as support and you would effectively make sure that nobody ever plays them as anything else than support with such a rule.

I think that it's pretty straightforward to consider every one of those classes as support mm-wise cuz even the most diehard support players still heal/dispel etc. in a way that you very much feel their impact as supp. Especially with the way chant heals and bard dispels work atm.

Ecto wrote:As much as it sucks to see stalemate style fights, we simply don't have the numbers to start placing such restrictions.

The amount of ppl rerolling to heal classes or otherwise meta stuff like tech proves that people can and will adapt if stacking healers is not as viable anymore imo.

Also I feel like the heal spam is more of a 6v6/dred issue than it is in bgs (you do often see 2heal-1dps-grps there too). Stalemate fights are litereally no fun for anyone involved. If you have more than 2 ppl who can just ninja rezz it's too many to control and you end up hitting each other for 30mins(the length of dreds oviously makes this even worse) which gets old really fast.
So I do aggree that some sort of restriction should be put on the amount of healers allowed per grp in those 6v6 situations, while a healing nerf does not tackle the real issue which are the ninja rezzes imo.
Argothon

Character: Argothon

Postby puss » 13 May 2019 21:30

New maps for BG ! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !

And why everything is so complicated ? For the what sake needed all those restriction ? Simply increase overall dmg. That will rebalance almost everything, ESPECIALY healer will not be able to overheal.
puss

Character: Sm

Postby Gameboy » 13 May 2019 23:17

puss wrote:New maps for BG ! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !

And why everything is so complicated ? For the what sake needed all those restriction ? Simply increase overall dmg. That will rebalance almost everything, ESPECIALY healer will not be able to overheal.

So AT can oneshot? and templars kill sorcerers with inquisitor bow? Sin become like when we had the bug in 6.2 release?
no, the dmg is just perfect on 6.5 and there is nothing to discuss about it.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby notyukifir » 14 May 2019 08:15

They could increase sorcs dmg by ca. 300% on each skill and clerics dmg by 3k % then its balanced ^^ oh and bard heal 400% ty i wait
notyukifir

Character: yukifire

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion