!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Danme » 13 May 2018 11:35

I suggest a questing system.It should be about killing the mobs that you already have to kill without a questing system to gain mights.
Danme

Character: Tobito

Postby Majie » 13 May 2018 12:08

Thats stupid, those mobs and mobs guarding them are giving might
Majie

Character: Removeshock

Postby Miew » 13 May 2018 12:39

I'd like to suggest that it shouldn't be possible to go to recharger the whole day, how you want. I think I'm not the only one who noticed, that the other features of !aion aren't used as much as they used to be back some patches ago. When recharger was an event, more ppl went to FFA, .1v1., .arena,etc..
I think it would change, if you do it like before. I know, the much ppl will cry now.. Especially the most ppl of the higher ladder, who stay the whole day with their group on recharger and camp till next bg's pops up, but it will bring more life to !aion I think xd

Miew Spiritmaster :3
Miew

Character: Miew

Postby HexHaXor » 13 May 2018 13:05

already suggested it 4-5 times

The thing is that its too late to remove it they shouldt add it at all, now people got used to it and with the recharger gone some people will leave .
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Postby milen1993 » 14 May 2018 18:35

I think that it would be great if we can remodel our daggers with sword remodel like this [item:100000879] Aether Blade since every Assassin use dagger/sword. Something like cleric's shield to mace remodel
milen1993

Character: Marshe

Postby Drill » 15 May 2018 12:06

Taking recharger map out is not possible because people got used to that (the majority) and if you take it out , they probably wont even play notaion anymore ...
Drill
Officer

Character: AetherTech

Postby Majie » 15 May 2018 12:11

I think they will comeback like most of the people who quitted alredy did
Majie

Postby Harboe » 15 May 2018 13:35

Majie wrote:I think they will comeback like most of the people who quitted alredy did

If most of the people who quit came back, then Not Aion's active population would be in the thousands rather than hundreds.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Majie » 15 May 2018 14:03

It proves that permanently open recharger is not what keeps people playing
Majie

Postby Harboe » 15 May 2018 14:17

Majie wrote:It proves that permanently open recharger is not what keeps people playing

That is the most silly reasoning I've heard for a long time. It doesn't prove anything at all.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Rospet » 16 May 2018 13:38

Add fallusha PvE weapons please. It triggers my ocd to the max seeing a full inv of shinny gear then having the damn weaps being normal :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Postby mhaylls » 17 May 2018 00:00

i still think that the best way of improving online is to implement gold arena instead of god-forgotten dredgion. this is the best thing we got in 5.x update, and !aion never played it sigh. !aion players love the competition and aion players in general, thats why battlegrounds are still alive and they will cease to be relevant in the last place, not considering open world. we have a great group competition here but maybe there is a way to have a solo one. otherwise we should just wait for the next update and hope thats not the last one for !aion cuz every retail is gonna open new servers and as we know the way of exp and gearing there will be much easier than it was before.
mhaylls

Character: Mellow

Postby SadNoLifer » 17 May 2018 00:11

Rospet wrote:Add fallusha PvE weapons please. It triggers my ocd to the max seeing a full inv of shinny gear then having the damn weaps being normal :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

yea is good idea, so also need wolf pve accesoires like in retail
SadNoLifer

Character: LostLifeInAION

Postby Melach » 17 May 2018 01:18

mhaylls wrote:i still think that the best way of improving online is to implement gold arena instead of god-forgotten dredgion. this is the best thing we got in 5.x update, and !aion never played it sigh. !aion players love the competition and aion players in general, thats why battlegrounds are still alive and they will cease to be relevant in the last place, not considering open world. we have a great group competition here but maybe there is a way to have a solo one. otherwise we should just wait for the next update and hope thats not the last one for !aion cuz every retail is gonna open new servers and as we know the way of exp and gearing there will be much easier than it was before.

I believe the competitive nature applies to the minority here, and regarding balance and the way the combat system works here compared to retail, the class balance and matchup advantages here in regards to that could be easily exploited, imo making it potentially much less actual competitive than BGs because there are plenty of ways to play in AoG where there's almost no fair counter to it. It would also probably just increase the class abusiveness because some can easily create clear advantages which is all thanks to gear, 3rd-party programs and class. This can also create more ego and drama here to which will definitely help the toxic bunch. That's my fair opinion, but I don't mind personally :D
Melach

Character: Spinel

Postby Yukifire » 18 May 2018 17:35

What about giving us the opportunity to use Minion skills only in PvE dungeons? I know that they are op af but if they get nerfed like 50% of the dmg and get a higher CD they wouldnt be only decoration which costs 15k might
Yukifire

Character: Yukifire

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion