[Letter Hunt] Summer is coming!

Curious if there is an event? Check it out!

[Letter Hunt] Summer is coming!

Postby Spartaque » 27 May 2017 21:19

Hello, guys!

I'd like to make a small event for you (not pvp one), where your goal is to run around the map and to find all hidden letters.

In case you were not with us, when i hosted this event last time, check out this topic (you can also find there an example of how can letters be hidden).

And i just want to mention, that this event will be hosted on both EU and US servers at the same time, and i do really hope this time at least 1 person will complete the quest on US server.

About event: 6 letters have been hidden all over Kaldor (our siege map), both races can find them, it's the territory you all have access to.

What to do: you need to find all 6 hidden letters, make screen shot of your char with each letter (click here for examples). When all screens are made, you need to make a word and send me PM:
Subject: [Letter Hunt] Summer is coming!
Hey!
Server: EU.
Character name: Sportaque.
Word - S P A R T A.
Link to screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/z3ZyL

You can use imgur.com or any other hosting webs. The only requirement - one link, all screenshots.
Real hidden word isn't Sparta.

Rules:
- you are allowed to participate only with one character only on one server (either EU or US), reward will be sent strictly to this character.
- you have to send PM as it`s written above, if you will not write server, in-game name, links or word - PM will be ignored.
- each of 6 letters has different spot, even if the word contains x2 "E" - you have to find x2 times "E" and make screens of each one.
- attempt to cheat or to break rules at some point will lead to punishment (up to ban of your forum and in-game accounts).
- Kaldor is a siege map for both races, so you're allowed to kill people, if you want to (hurray elyos-asmo crisis again).

Prizes: if you complete the quest you will get:
- 1000 might.
- 15 Omega Enchantment Stones.
- 15 Tempering Solutions.
- 30 Sweet Banquet Victory Food or 30 Spicy Banquet Victory Food.

All reward will be sent via in-game mail right after the end of the event. I will make an additional announcement in this thread.

Duration: event will last 4 days.
You can send me PM from now on till the end of May (23:59 31st of May).

BONUS: i've also hidden "Aion" (not as "A" "i" "o" "n", but as "Aion") somewhere in Kaldor, first person from each server who will send me screenshot with "Aion" along with gathered word will get x3 Mastarious Favour. You don't have to search for "Aion" to get guaranteed prizes.

If you have any questions about event feel free to PM me or contact any staff member in game via .ticket system.

Good luck and good hunting,
Spartaque.
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

Re: [Letter Hunt] Summer is coming!

Postby Spartaque » 01 Jun 2017 01:41

The winner list EU:

Veela - bonus
Shellby
Yui
Nostalgia
Ino
Fade
Oppai
Spkaiw
Myz
Raskata
Fuwy
Easymodeiknow
Exceed
Sanji
Kaktus
Reiva
Jenshi
Tilokia
Finu
Nigorimashita
Shoth - player has completed the quest, but renamed/deleted character, PM me on forum in order to get reward.

The winner list NA:

Solfeggio - bonus
Shoth - bonus - he actually was the 1st one on US server, but wrote EU server in PM, but rewarded him as a bonus winner anyway.

The winner lists have been formed from the first to the last application.

Word - SUMMER, click here to see the map with letters.
All rewards have been distributed via in-game mail and the Might has been directly added to the accounts.

Thanks for participating and have a great summer!

With love,
Spartaque.
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

Return to Events