6.5 release date

Check out what's going on.

6.5 release date

Postby Harboe » 09 Mar 2019 17:48

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that update 6.5 is coming on April 3rd.

Over and out,
Harboe
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Re: 6.5 release date

Postby Yoummu » 11 Mar 2019 00:12

Will have a NA 6.5 server? Or only to EU like now? I want 6.5 with decent ping to practice with my friends of retail.
Yoummu

Character: Yoummu

Postby Philya » 11 Mar 2019 18:04

Yoummu wrote:Will have a NA 6.5 server? Or only to EU like now? I want 6.5 with decent ping to practice with my friends of retail.

Who cares?? 4.6 or 6.5, NA server is doomed to die. Switching it back to 6.5 is a waste of time, and very selfish if it is for the sole purpose of functioning as a recharger simulator for you and your other 1-2 friends.
Philya

Character: Azula

Postby Yoummu » 11 Mar 2019 18:48

Switching it back to 6.5 is a waste of time, and very selfish if it is for the sole purpose of functioning as a recharger simulator for you and your other 1-2 friends.

We are near to 30. However, probably all 30 won't be conected at same time and just 1 or 2 hours per day.
Yoummu

Postby Philya » 11 Mar 2019 23:12

Yoummu wrote:
We are near to 30. However, probably all 30 won't be conected at same time and just 1 or 2 hours per day.

You don't seem to get the point, it doesn't matter if they are 30 or 100 friends, because the reality is there was a peak of 3 players for a few hours (or less) when NA had 6.2 patch, then zero players for the rest of the day. Not to mention those "30 friends" appearently don't care enough to have a voice in this server. At least try convencing Harboe to change NA back to 6.5 by using general arguments that could be favorable for everyone. (i.e 6.5 is a more balanced patch than 6.2)
Philya

Postby wbzaki » 13 Mar 2019 22:53

Philya wrote:You don't seem to get the point, it doesn't matter if they are 30 or 100 friends, because the reality is there was a peak of 3 players for a few hours (or less) when NA had 6.2 patch, then zero players for the rest of the day. Not to mention those "30 friends" apparently don't care enough to have a voice in this server. At least try convincing Harboe to change NA back to 6.5 by using general arguments that could be favorable for everyone. (i.e 6.5 is a more balanced patch than 6.2)

no thanks i didn't make 20 accounts just to have them all wiped for 6.5, and there was more than 3 at it's peak in the beginning (around 30 or more if i remember correctly) but it died very quickly due to the same groups farming vocolaiths and only 2 groups (not allowing any others to join) running Dragon Dance for might, after that players who were solo or just didn't know their classes enough*to join d.d* (or never lucky to get a voco that wasn't snatched) just quit bcz 6.2 fully gear costed a decent chunk of might. I much prefer a 4.x server than the new server for NA. Although I could be bias since I can still log EU 6.2+ whenever I want.

Also, Philya why so negative all the time? Every time i see you post it's something depressing like what tyranny posts it reminds me whenever I wasn't self medicating. The reason why servers die imo for no reason at all which is why i think 4.6 eu died just like how karhun on NA retail died in 1month in 2013, is bcz of herd mentality its basically (in this instance) when ppl say the shits dead and it's not in the beginning, then people stop logging on or stop going to OW map or queue for BGs bcz they think it'll be a waste of time, then they'll stop logging and once actual #'s are seen dropping other people start to give up and then stop playing even though there was nothing actually wrong to begin with. even tho i know .recharger queue was a big issue for 4.6 eu players bcz they're whiners
Я люблю тебя
wbzaki

Character: Alecta

Postby Philya » 14 Mar 2019 01:34

wbzaki wrote:
no thanks i didn't make 20 accounts just to have them all wiped for 6.5, and there was more than 3 at it's peak in the beginning (around 30 or more if i remember correctly) but it died very quickly

I don't know why the fuck you quoted me on this, since I never stated I wanted 6.5 patch to arrive to NA too. Also by 3 players peak I meant the amount of players that were logging consistently after the first week and a half of hype, Sadly I expected way more players in the first days, but If i'm not wrong, the player count didn't go beyond 50, it quickly dropped to 20-30 players as you said, this is by no means an indication of healthy population. Do you realize that the last time that bg ladder rewards were given to NA players was on November 2017?

wbzaki wrote: Also, Philya why so negative all the time?

Negative? Lol, I'm just being realistic, in fact the only game i have ever said is dead is Aion, specifically this NA server of course. Just think about it for a second, just put yourself in Harboe's place, would NA server be worth your time? wasting hours of free time when it is already proven that no old school patch nor upcoming patch will bring back a healthy population to it.

And NO, I wasn't one of those guys who were saying that NA serv was dead when it had a consistent playerbase of 40 players (more than 2 years ago). I tried my hardest to promote PvP even if sadly a lot of players weren't willing to PvP at all.
I was too, very excited to play on the 4.6 version, sadly I wasn't in my city for the first week of hype so i couldn't enjoy the probably very active first days, when I came back it was too late, I'm sorry but who feels like installing a game that has <10 players for the most part of the day?

I even created a post on the aion subreddit when the 4.6 server released for EU, the fact is not a lot of people were interested. A lot of old aion players like me are already burnt out of this game, and it just doesn't attract new players so it's only natural that the general population slowly dies.

wbzaki wrote: Every time i see you post it's something depressing like what tyranny posts it reminds me whenever I wasn't self medicating.

i don't know who is that. And I'm sorry you had to medicate yourself
Philya

Postby wbzaki » 14 Mar 2019 06:24

Philya wrote:i don't know who is that. And I'm sorry you had to medicate yourself

if you're burnt out then why are you still commenting on a private server's forum lmfao. I'm not going to argue here I just don't think you're understanding what I was saying. wish you the best xx
Я люблю тебя
wbzaki

Character: Alecta

Postby Yoummu » 15 Mar 2019 06:31

https://www.aiononline.com/news/ereshki ... s-march-27
Aion 6.5 will be before in NA than in EU, so can you Harboe change the notaion to use the NA aion again, to this march 27? As you changed it to EU because 6.2 was first there.
Yoummu

Postby Harboe » 15 Mar 2019 06:50

No, I'm not going to do today because the difference is 1 week, lol.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby xox » 17 Mar 2019 08:42

Also interested in seeing a 6.5 NA server. Not hopeful, but just giving my input.
xox

Character: Moop

Postby Yoummu » 21 Mar 2019 08:19

NA retail will jump the 6.5 and will put a 6.7, a more balanced patch i think.
So, can you put the NA retail as source of files to run notaion instead of EU? And that week before to have 1 more week to fix the new and old notaion's bugs.
Yoummu

Postby Atia » 21 Mar 2019 09:00

Hello!

There will be a new gear with the upgrade on !aion?

Have A Nice Day!
Atia

Character: Atia

Postby mewtwo » 22 Mar 2019 17:34

Atia wrote:Hello!

There will be a new gear with the upgrade on !aion?

Have A Nice Day!

The new gear is coming only with 7.0 update
mewtwo

Character: Cloud

Postby Bl00dbutter » 22 Mar 2019 19:44

NA server ples
Bl00dbutter

Character: Chibipew

Next

Return to News