!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 13:49

Even if healing effect and healing boost are 2 different things, 10% healing can also be translated into 100 healing boost, even if, once again, they're 2 different things because healing effect also affects potions and for example having more HB won't really help against agonising arrow since it's decreasing healing effect

I believe I once asked harb how come cleric has 100 HB when naked and he said its from the 10% healing effect from passive, he turned it into a visible stat.

Conclusion, if 25% healing boost is being reduced, its nearly the same effect in the end.

About agonising arrow, you're talking as if I wanted to delete the class or destroy it, when I'm simply asking for 6.5 changes to be applied like they were applied for chanters.
Chanters and rangers have the most impact in 6.2 both here in retail (well its obvious chanters, since they have heals, they were unstoppable and unkillable with that perma acquittal) but regardless, if the class is way stronger than others and nerfs were applied to it, why not implement an increase on agonisings arrow CD? I'm not asking for it to be 3338485793h CD, I'm asking for it to go from 24 seconds to maybe 40 or 50 seconds hello? in 6.5 it will just last 3 seconds CD on the person, now imagine heh.

Like making it 40 or 50 seconds CD lasting 12 seconds, simply means that they'll have to time it properly and won't really change how strong it is, look at chanter, nerfed even dmg wise and can still be strong if a good player uses it.

And about seeds, they were a custom change in 5.8 to make rangers stronger, that's why they should be added back now.
This is like saying cleric had 10% or i don't remember, more pvp dmg in CL because it was kinda weak in 5.8 and it was made so people woild be encouraged to play more often with CL, and still having that % pvp attack in CL now in 6.2,its nearly the same, since both were custom changes, yet this one was removed because cleric is really strong in 1v1 already.

Instead people don't want to admit ranger is really strong now and this tool that was removed when they were weak, should be back now
Mishat
EU Staff

Character: Asuna

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 13:57

No one care About ranger nerf , let's focus on real problem since we talk about group shit , you want a real player Feedback , anyone can agree with this but you're from Staff so aswell you should know it .

- Nerf Fear CD 45 sec to x CD ( probably the most popular feedback from whole communauty ) yes they killing group aspect balance .

- Find a solution for actual lack of dps ( Temp and sorc ) many people are sad to not enjoy anymore game on their main , enjoy not really mean OP or so but a ratio close to 50/50 for any aion situation and not 0/100 like atm with a super weak classe in most of case .

Was 2 fast exemple

PS : Disagree with Seed of detection , gonna kill Open world solo ranger aspect , they are many of them , they are annoying to run away with Mau and hide , and also Ow.is basically the most popular content from 6.2 . Community > my own interest again . Fact
Last edited by Miz on 30 Jan 2019 14:02, edited 1 time in total.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 14:02

As I've said before, the changes I'd make would be:

- Rangers agonising from 24 seconds to 50 seconds CD OR add seeds back
- Bards healing from 75% to 50%
- Spiritmasters fear from 45 sec to 1m CD
- Increase templars dmg (idk how because I don't understand about dmg increase things and how they'd be affected)

And about sorcerer, honestly this class was completely fucked up by ncsoft and there's no way dmg increase would save them, since they'd still be weak, imo harb would have to make a lot of custom changes for this class to be at least mid tier, aka making a new class out of it.. let's pray ncsoft fixes sorc in 6.5 or 7.0, rest in peace sorcerers

And cut the crap with the community < my own interest indirect because I wouldn't be here arguing if I didn't care about the current situation, I mean I play 3 op classes, so why would I care? I play with a ranger and sm on my own and we are really strong, the nerfs would affect my own premade, but maybe your brain doesn't go far enough to think about this.

Or for example me arguing about the price of scrolls yesterday when I didn't even have the need to, after all, I can add myself the items and my friends have loads of might to spend on scrolls, so why would I have spent my time arguing for them to have a reasonable price then, anyway I'm done arguing here, you all just like twisting things like I'm asking for such unfair things when healers were nerfed every patch, not saying they aren't op regardless before you also try twisting this one as well, just saying we have played every patch nerfed on heals since I joined notaion and we all had to adapt to it (I wonder how you're gonna twist my words here, it's interesting)
Mishat
EU Staff

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:17

Mishat wrote:As I've said before, the changes I'd make would be:

- Rangers agonising from 24 seconds to 50 seconds CD
- Spiritmasters fear from 45 sec to 1m CD

This argue prove again you don't know a shit about what you talking about and you just asking urself .

How can you 24 -> 50 sec ( + 26 sec cd ( +52% CD ) 1 single target -50% healing

And 45 -> 1min ( +15 sec cd (+33.5% CD) Mass CC ( ripple is not up each rotation because ultra short cd ) anyone can kill 1 player in those fear very hard to avoid bcs ultra fast cast this patch taking in consideration average player they gonna take it each 45 sec .

Agonizing no one care actually but fear a lot of people doing , wanna do a vote maybe or still pretend a nerf for your own bg premade interest?

So let's nerf Fear on same % timer ratio than agonizing then ;) even if he deserve even nore
Last edited by Miz on 30 Jan 2019 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Demonicsouls » 30 Jan 2019 14:18

Would consider doubling the cd of agonizing a little excessive considering silence cd. 3-4 silence between 1 agonizing would escalate the inability to kill healers as a solo dps, as Prariez awkwardly pointed out since you'd only have 2 silences to work with during that cd period which isn't enough to kill something other than a leather/cloth alone. Personally would much rather a lessened agonizing debuff duration to say 6seconds (roughly a silence duration) and possibly increasing the cd to 30seconds. That way theres still potential to kill but there would obviously be a easier time to heal against whilst being more fair (at least on paper, would require testing).

Seeds are an iffy one because its impact in bgs would make a difference but for situations like 1v1 bgs/arena and ow it changes the dynamic a lot. Unless seeds can be allowed only during 3+v3+ bgs.
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 14:23

Are you actually comparing fear that doesn't always get a kill because it might last 4 seconds to something you can spam every 12 seconds and can't be countered?

if 38-41 sec CD goes up by 15 seconds
Technically 12 seconds cd on agonising by at least 30 and I didn't ask for such (I'm counting the time they last on the person, before you twist this one as well)

Besides, fear can be easily countered, now tell me how to counter agonising arrow.

Besides, while sms are tanking and trying to find the room and the perfect time to fear an entire group with usually 3x dispellers (1 of them being bard with fear resist), a ranger just has to spam his skillbar and use agonising arrow like a retard not even thinking if it's a good or bad moment, I mean.. is there even a bad moment to use this skill anyway lel

And I completely agree with you, Hid, finally some logic into ranger view from a good ranger. Yes actually making it last 6 seconds would be even a better change but I'm not sure if that'd be more work for harb and so on, so I went for the easy fix
Mishat
EU Staff

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:28

Mishat wrote:Are you actually comparing fear that doesn't always get a kill because it might last 4 seconds to something you can spam every 12 seconds and can't be countered?

if 38-41 sec CD goes up by 15 seconds
Technically 12 seconds cd on agonising by at least 30 and I didn't ask for such (I'm counting the time they last on the person, before you twist this one as well)

Besides, fear can be easily countered, now tell me how to counter agonising arrow.

Besides, while sms are tanking and trying to find the room and the perfect time to fear an entire group with usually 3x dispellers (1 of them being bard with fear resist), a ranger just has to spam his skillbar and use agonising arrow like a retard not even thinking if it's a good or bad moment, I mean.. is there even a bad moment to use this skill anyway lel

We aren't all running with Bard in premade , taking in consideration 3v3 matchmaking also , and 6v6 one aswell , Agonizing arrow cannot be countered and there is no logic to do it since it's not something who gonna accurate 100% a death of 1 player or more in Group situation . Since you compare Fear with agonizing pretending it's unfair because it's cannot be countered i repeat it again You don't know a shit about this game so better running your event and let people with 250% game knowledge like Ecto and Shielder doing their job and other one thx .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Demonicsouls » 30 Jan 2019 14:30

@myshat Actually yes if you're solo dpsing, and even in groups sometimes depending on your dps partner: worst mistake most rangers make is using agonizing above 50% hp because vs a free healer (not cc'd) you simply won't kill the target before agonizing ends. That means the first agonizing is simple to deal with while both sides have all their cds. Despite how gameplays rolls out it still requires some brain to know when you should use certain skills, obviously its just way easier than before. Thats also why 50sec agonizing cd is way too high for bgs because youd only get 1 useful agonizing with a perfect cc event during the entire bg
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 14:33

But agonising arrow will get more kills in the long run (short too but let's imagine there are 5 supports healing) than a fear and can't be countered in any case, I mean look at me, I've been playing chanter vs misogi trashugi etc in 3v3 and I still glided 90% of the KROMEDE FEARS, you as a glad have fear resist and glide option

but since you're a glad and you don't mind rangers, you think they're fine and aren't over the top, then let's talk about biased
Mishat
EU Staff

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:38

Demonicsouls wrote:@myshat Actually yes if you're solo dpsing, and even in groups sometimes depending on your dps partner: worst mistake most rangers make is using agonizing above 50% hp because vs a free healer (not cc'd) you simply won't kill the target before agonizing ends. That means the first agonizing is simple to deal with while both sides have all their cds. Despite how gameplays rolls out it still requires some brain to know when you should use certain skills, obviously its just way easier than before.

That actually a Variable i didn't take in consideration but it's pretty true , also a beginner ranger will sometimes use agonizing arrow on bad target when Any new SM can fear any target and kill them ( Beginner vs Beginner situation who represent the Highest % population player with Average one and maybe 3% of them are '' Super pro player '' turn it as irony ) and also yeah w/o CC still a pain as well when fear give to them a large windows for kill any single target also cannot be counterable by Beginner / Average tier .

Btw another false information
Mishat wrote:Are you actually comparing fear that doesn't always get a kill because it might last 4 seconds to something you can spam every

Nighmare Sorrow : Transforms up to 9 enemies within 15m for 11s~18s into fire spirits and inflicts fear. Reduces Speed by 60%. Repeats in 2 second intervals.
The chance to resist this magic is low. 45% cd DURATION PVP so more like 6.05 to 9.9 sec duration pvp depending of RNG proc another fact you don't even know Fear duration by playing all day with sm :lol: how fun .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 14:40

Minimum fear lasts 4.9 and max 8.1 or something like that, I checked like 3 days ago and also tested it :)

https://imgur.com/a/RW4vbOx

I guess you aren't teaching me this one ;)
Last edited by Mishat on 30 Jan 2019 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Mishat
EU Staff

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 14:41

typical notaion plate pickers want all magic classes to be like sorcerer now with improved dps by 5% (because it's way too ridiculous now to say sorcs are ok even for them, but if it was 5.8 they'd say sorcs were fine while in reality they were lower than mid tier class) cuz in their heads every class is supposed to fight them for 5 min with kiting and 1 mistake = loss like sorc vs temp in 5.x with bullshit stigmas and templars not pressing 50% of their skills in 1v1 and still having high chances to win

of course if they mained rangers themselves now, they'd say the game is absolutely balanced and if you don't like something, you should adapt, or smth like it's impossible to balance the game, aion is not a competitive game so leave things like they are)
with the old anti magical fixes like cast interruption on 26 m, instant weapon switch, different distance mechanics than on retail, notaion had bred the whole generation of ez mode face dps melee classes lovers who are super biased and insolent with the logic "if someone kills my class ima write a lot on forum, but if my class has bugs and is too strong i won't ever report anything, i'd rather say it's weak and needs a boost" and now with the lack of magic classes players in staff we get a one sided server where it's impossible to get a nerf of the strongest class cuz it's a physical one even tho it's not even a nerf since no seeds = custom fix in the first place and bugged too fast traps = custom change different from retail as well, anyone who doesn't know what i'm talking about can check this thread https://forum.notaion.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8482 , u can see traps were fixed by the wrong report (i can find a link to it later) but when the right one was made no changes had been made):

Harboe wrote:Christ, you know this was recently changed on Not Aion because the opposite was shown, right? That the traps on Not Aion were easy to avoid while retail was practically impossible.

I. Fucking. Hate. Traps.

I've been changing things forth and back for the past many years and nobody has a fucking clue how it's supposed to be.
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby Crusherz » 30 Jan 2019 14:43

Miz wrote:
The chance to resist this magic is low. 45% cd DURATION PVP so more like 6.05 to 9.9 sec duration pvp depending of RNG proc another fact you don't even know Fear duration by playing all day with sm :lol: how fun .

wanna delete yourself from forum and game forever if i prove fear can't last 9 sec in pvp or u can only talk like that having no idea about the actual duration?) nice game knowledge there, this just proves how little some plate people know about game but they still think it's normal to act like they are the right ones to decide the balance while in reality they don't even know simple things
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby Miz » 30 Jan 2019 14:52

Typical Sm main , playing the most wheelchair classe on Aion and try put down plate , classic , since i playing Sm , Chant , glad , temp , gunner , etc etc i can say w/o doubt this classe is an insult for Aion gameplay , when you can just Afk fear with a single classe . nothing more to argue

BTW i took POWERBOOK ratio about this argue , still saying she don't know a shit about game . https://imgur.com/a/Sx2Hru2 , i cannot dispel stupidity sadly

If i should do a balance by myself i remove 5 sec crit from my own classe and increase Tooltips damage from glad so well . you cannot even admit your classe is debil like you cannot admit your transformation MACRO , hope your enjoyed your prevention don't abuse too much of your script or Feelsbanman @Yukky
Last edited by Miz on 30 Jan 2019 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Mishat » 30 Jan 2019 14:55

Powerbook helped you as much as this last argument of yours that shows how biased you are, being butthurt by a class, then claiming I'm the biased one for asking 1 skill to have a bit higher CD than it currently has heh

Btw claiming dissenter has a transformation macro is just gonna give him more ego, since he's changing them manually, at least when someone claims I have a macro for that my ego goes crazy up mmmm
Last edited by Mishat on 30 Jan 2019 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
Mishat
EU Staff

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion