#save pvp

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: #save pvp

Postby Lolita » 30 Nov 2018 12:18

Aion and balance in the same sentence Image
Lolita

Postby Fremd » 30 Nov 2018 13:57

Harboe wrote:There's still several hundred players coming online every single day, so it would be incredibly silly to close the server.

> hundred players coming online every single day
> everyday online is ~80 (100-110 max in the evening) and there are almost the same ppl playing, so okay we may say it's about 150 different ppl who actually play this patch. (but there are rly less players doing bgs for example especially comparing to the previous patches)
It's not enough anyway. But okay.
Fremd

Postby Fremd » 30 Nov 2018 13:57

Etnas wrote:Like i said, the truth is mmorpg games have lost many people in the years and retail/not aion it is not an exception. It's not 6.x patch fault (who improvement the game a lot but to late unfortunately)

What if i say that we have several Russian aion servers where online is pretty high and many players from !aion left there ? (well or just quit the game) Ppl still play there even if aion is a dead game, even if it has lost "many people in the years". And here we also had gg online, it had been less and less with every patch ok it's truth but still it was better than now.
But OFC the patch means nothing. For sure. And all of those who left are just dumbass old players who cant switch the class and adapt to the new system because obviously everything has become much better. (sarcasm)
Fremd

Postby nbu » 01 Dec 2018 03:26

i dont like 6.2 thats why i quit , and many more players too , no brain patch just feel like spam with low cd xd idk just my opinion. If new server with old patch maybe.. will be cool tbh ^^ love u all <3
nbu

Character: noty

Postby Miz » 01 Dec 2018 04:38

Trash post btw , i wonder when harboe will remove it , stop complain if you aren't satisfy by game just left it , most of those opinion are irrevelant , game evolve get more trash in some aspect for sure but still , my main got nerfed as fck and i didn't cry about it , i deal with it , if you play casual they are no point to cry about this version , just make a group play with friend and you can kill even fagg healing classe tier , if you play solo then get friend and if you still tryhard this patch just l2p , it was a new start in term of mechanics , learn them or stay average and cry a river . stop being a joke also , most of people who pretend to be pro player in old patch get fcked by many change, other one still adapt and became decent player as usual , also as i say before they can't adapt only count on old aion meta with long cd use and 1min RS , fact , Except chain and bard maybe , other match up still fine since we don't talk about outheal and that several damage global nerf . Just give a chance to 6.5 who come in February , look a dope balance patch and if it became even worst just gonna ask what you doing with your life if you still play aion and don't enjoy it , you weren't here at base because you appreciated this game ? Whatever which aspect ( trashtalk , tryhard , casual play ) , don't expect anything from harboe you blindfck server will evolve with patch nothing more .

isn't salt just fact , don't wanna get bullyed by forum user who don't even play game since like 5 year don't know shit about meta and still try act smart .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Gameboy » 01 Dec 2018 10:22

I mean yes, i don'tknow how you guys want to save pvp when harb clearly said there will be no old version. The only way is to balance the classes as max as possible but hey again we will get some autistic retail players not happy about the customs and the balances (e.q healing boost).

Just adapt its hard but its possible.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Besh » 01 Dec 2018 18:32

6.x best patch and sorc is numba one
Besh
Veteran

Postby UncrownedKing » 02 Dec 2018 11:17

Besh wrote:6.x best patch and sorc is numba one

Ye i know but why i cant play my main char(chanter) cus of 6.2? I need play for Sorc that kill someone... Its so stupid.
UncrownedKing

Character: Sorcerer

Postby SMmasterrace » 02 Dec 2018 20:37

YES SORC STRONGEST CLASS YOU CANT BE SERIOUS DUDE
SMmasterrace

Character: Reiyu

Postby Besh » 23 Dec 2018 18:09

4.x server when? ;)
Besh
Veteran

Postby Gameboy » 23 Dec 2018 18:17

Please 4.9 or 4.7.5
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby StarPlatinum » 23 Dec 2018 18:52

I would not go lower then 4.8 cous nice stigma update,

4.9 , 5.1 , 5.8 doesnt matter just save us from horrendous 6.2 patch, please And also save this server
StarPlatinum

Postby Sharingan » 24 Dec 2018 11:42

Sharingan

Character: Sharingan

Postby Esuna » 21 Jan 2019 17:47

UncrownedKing wrote:In 6.2, there is no balance in pvp. Anyone who understands how this game works will support me.

I support this post. I logged in a week ago in Not, the server is much less active than before in terms of BG or dred. And that's normal, the gameplay has become uninteresting.

Not Aion is a PVP server and the 6.2 is a maj that destroyed the Aion gameplay. Making adjustments on the stats is ridiculous. Gameplay is not just about stats.
Esuna

Character: Esuna

Postby yurimpa » 21 Jan 2019 19:02

j'avoue!
yurimpa

Character: yurimpa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion