5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED MSUP AND MR SETS]

Postby puss » 17 Feb 2018 15:43

Mishat wrote:
60 will 60 knowledge and 60 health in CP. I went 1 by 1 checking that you always get more than 16 points of Mr or equal to Mr in the end, then when it gave me 15 points I removed the manastone and started to use magic resist +16

Yes, u r completly right.
I found it = what we have in game (tested with MR only), so can be usefull before putting any manastones, for those who not sure.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
puss
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Dec 2014 16:54
Character: Sm

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Hydro » 22 Feb 2018 02:00

I am IN LOVE with the thought of having a heal boost/magic sup set. Definitely doing this once I begin to get my support sets for cleric.
Image
User avatar
Hydro
 
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Sep 2015 01:22
Location: Canada
Character: Legend

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Bamboozled » 24 Feb 2018 03:33

So I read this now and realised I spent all my mights in useless shit, cool! :feelssadman:
Bamboozled
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2018 15:00

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Shadexs » 06 Mar 2018 13:47

When you say you have an Msupp/hb set, i can see you are using the old vasarti cloth (Bard ofc) to be able to put the ancient manastones such as HB and Msupp. Though I am now questioning if the fallusha cloth (+20 armor box) would be better with knowledge manastones + HB bracelet shield/mace and green heal boost manastones? Because Fallusha has way more defence then the old pve set.
Best Regards,
Shadexs
Shadexs
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Jan 2018 18:18
Character: Shadexs

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Mishat » 06 Mar 2018 16:27

Shadexs wrote:When you say you have an Msupp/hb set, i can see you are using the old vasarti cloth (Bard ofc) to be able to put the ancient manastones such as HB and Msupp. Though I am now questioning if the fallusha cloth (+20 armor box) would be better with knowledge manastones + HB bracelet shield/mace and green heal boost manastones? Because Fallusha has way more defence then the old pve set.


The problem is that Healing boost manastones can only be +3 and knowledge is weak when it comes to msup.

I could try to mix 2 pieces with old and 3 with new, I will try in a bit when I log in
User avatar
Mishat
EU Staff
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 03 Feb 2016 22:30
Character: Asuna

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby HexHaXor » 06 Mar 2018 18:15

delete ms set its worthless XD no kappa
My pets after theyr prey
Image

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Xiami » 08 Mar 2018 17:10

feelsbadman
i wanted to get that MR set and there's no more unrestricted 5.8 armor :(
Xiami
 
Posts: 95
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 21:08
Character: Xiami

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Harboe » 08 Mar 2018 17:59

Xiami wrote:feelsbadman
i wanted to get that MR set and there's no more unrestricted 5.8 armor :(

?!?!?!?
User avatar
Harboe
Founder
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: 17 Mar 2011 16:09
Character: Harbkind

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Mishat » 08 Mar 2018 18:43

Xiami wrote:feelsbadman
i wanted to get that MR set and there's no more unrestricted 5.8 armor :(

I had to update my guide again, my bad :p
User avatar
Mishat
EU Staff
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 03 Feb 2016 22:30
Character: Asuna

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Flavzy » 01 Apr 2018 17:23

Hello! Very nice guide :) I've been wondering, with the MR/Block/SR nerf what should I be switching to mid pvp to heal better, as I heal very little in block set and feel very exposed switching to dps set.
michi michi miau
User avatar
Flavzy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Jul 2011 09:47
Location: Argentina
Character: ChimmieChu

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Phu » 04 Apr 2018 12:39

Flavzy wrote:Hello! Very nice guide :) I've been wondering, with the MR/Block/SR nerf what should I be switching to mid pvp to heal better, as I heal very little in block set and feel very exposed switching to dps set.



Healing Boost Set
Image
User avatar
Phu
EU Staff
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 14 Jan 2014 10:33
Location: Italy
Character: Phuh

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby FreamoN » 06 Apr 2018 22:54

So what's the reason of having Power manastones except Agility ones?

Been long time away, too much changed..
FreamoN
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 19 Jan 2015 18:52
Character: Duo

Re: 5.8 support sets [UPDATED]

Postby Mishat » 07 Apr 2018 11:51

FreamoN wrote:So what's the reason of having Power manastones except Agility ones?

Been long time away, too much changed..


Agility in keios gear is useless because you won't get more than 1.1k strike resist fully socketed, and 1.6 in 80 ap gear but it can easily be countered if someone uses 2 pieces accuracy +10 and their weapon.

Power is really good as long as it's only 1 piece and half, gives physical defense
User avatar
Mishat
EU Staff
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 03 Feb 2016 22:30
Character: Asuna

Previous

Return to Guides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest