!Aion football league. Sunday the 21st of June.

Curious if there is an event? Check it out!

!Aion football league. Sunday the 21st of June.

Postby Aluru » 15 Jun 2015 12:10

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

!Aion will be hosting a knockout football event, which will take place 1pm CET in our very own football stadium.

The event will be 6v6, teams consisting of 5 Temps and 1 SM. Gear is useless here! All you need is a weapon and some boots. I will active URF mode (lower cds) to speed up game player. To score you simply doomlure the ball over your opponents goal, team with most goals wins!

RULES:
All players must be wearing the same colour and have a back up colour ready, the kit has been added to the shop[Event] Mini Dress Whites (7 days) (https://notaion.com/shop/costumes) and you can use .dye <code> to dye your outfit (colourpicker.com for colour codes)

Temps are allowed to use pulls on the football and any stuns or kds on players (tackle), any other skills or DPS will be punished as a foul.

SM's are allowed to fear anyone and slow players. Anything else will be punished with a foul

A Foul will be punished with death. Taking you out of the game for around 5 seconds.

REWARDS:
10 candies each and 1k might each to the winning team. Reduced might for taking part.

Register by posting your team and team name on this post.

See you sunday !
Aluru
EU Staff

Character: aluru

Re: !Aion football league. Sunday the 21st of June.

Postby Lavkiv » 21 Jun 2015 13:55

Team name - PINTENNOPINGNOANIM
Team members:
Temps:Brosky
Frenchfuk
Beastlys
Haiu
Illumi
Madixy - SM/
Lavkiv
Officer

Character: Bardkauza

Postby computerhoofd » 21 Jun 2015 15:07

Sounds cool.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Postby Lavkiv » 21 Jun 2015 17:45

computerhoofd wrote:Sounds cool.

Only 2 teams participated in it -_-
Lavkiv
Officer

Postby Collectioner » 21 Jun 2015 18:00

Nice event, but the main drawback is you have to create another character to participate. I understand that it is made for players fun, so people who like it can spend some time to join, but event masters should consider on changing event concept a little bit. I would suggest giving every entered player skills, he needs to play football, if it is possible.
Collectioner

Postby Lavkiv » 23 Jun 2015 11:15

Collectioner wrote:Nice event, but the main drawback is you have to create another character to participate. I understand that it is made for players fun, so people who like it can spend some time to join, but event masters should consider on changing event concept a little bit. I would suggest giving every entered player skills, he needs to play football, if it is possible.

What's a problem of creating templar or sm and putting pulls/kds or fears on skillbar as you don't need anything, even gear but just these few skills.
Lavkiv
Officer

Postby Collectioner » 23 Jun 2015 16:30

Laziness. As you said - only 2 teams participated in event. I proposed a solution.
Personally I like neither templar nor spiritmaster, so why can't I participate? That is how most people think, so they didn't care about this event. Think of yesterday's race event held by Ecto. Instead of only classes with good speed, everybody joined and had fair chances to win, due to fair speed buff for everyone.
Collectioner

Postby Harboe » 23 Jun 2015 16:32

Collectioner wrote:Laziness. As you said - only 2 teams participated in event. I proposed a solution.
Personally I like neither templar nor spiritmaster, so why can't I participate? That is how most people think, so they didn't care about this event. Think of yesterday's race event held by Ecto. Instead of only classes with good speed, everybody joined and had fair chances to win, due to fair speed buff for everyone.

But if people can't be bothered spending the 1 minute it takes to create a templar or SM in order to enjoy an event, what the fuck is wrong with them? Like really, what the fuck is wrong with them?

And it has nothing to do with those classes, it has to do with the fact that the event is based around pulls and fears -- you don't even have to like playing templar or SM as that is completely irrelevant to the event.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Collectioner » 23 Jun 2015 20:00

Harboe, I am just analyzing the weakpoints of this event. I don't want to look like ungrateful player or to critisize Aluru. But the point is that out of 400 online on Sunday afternoon there were 12 people who were interested in this event.
Collectioner

Postby Lavkiv » 27 Jun 2015 22:01

There were even much more sm's and templars from spectators than those who participated.
Lavkiv
Officer

Postby Lavkiv » 01 Jul 2015 12:27

When will be the next football competition? xD
Lavkiv
Officer

Postby bloodi » 01 Jul 2015 15:08

registration stll avaliable?
I describe Her in one word, Mine.
bloodi

Character: Bloodi

Postby Spartaque » 02 Jul 2015 01:05

I guess you are a little bit late here.
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

Return to Events