The Real KOR Style Tournament

Curious if there is an event? Check it out!

Re: The Real KOR Style Tournament

Postby Dei » 21 Apr 2014 20:04

Torial wrote:You're referring to me being butthurt or ? ( Couldn't understand your post so making sure :\ )

Yip
Dei
Ancient

Postby Torial » 21 Apr 2014 21:26

Dei wrote:Yip

Alrighty then.
STREAM : http://www.twitch.tv/torial13
Stream Status : OFFLINE
Torial
Haters gonna hate

Character: Tor

Postby Harboe » 22 Apr 2014 07:20

This is getting complicated because of lack of quotation. Just to clear things up, I didn't "refer to you being butthurt". I was talking about the staff. And if it wasn't aimed at me, then just ignore this reply.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Dei » 22 Apr 2014 09:22

oh lol xD
sry
Dei
Ancient

Postby Torial » 22 Apr 2014 11:47

Harboe wrote:This is getting complicated because of lack of quotation. Just to clear things up, I didn't "refer to you being butthurt". I was talking about the staff. And if it wasn't aimed at me, then just ignore this reply.

Yes I was asking you but i'm too lazy to quote a post that has already a quote in it, cba removing the extra parts :mrgreen:
Torial
Haters gonna hate

Postby Step » 22 Apr 2014 15:18

Well, let's be honest the only reason it's held in Sanctum / Panda arena is because it's the only place they can team fight without needing to do it cross race, luckily they are good arena's. I like that there is no restrictions though, never really got the whole "it's ok to stack damage but it's not ok to stack its counter".

Anywho, I'm glad you've cleared it up Tor for those wanting to reach their authentic Korean fantasy. ;)
Have a Question for me? | Got a Bug? | Need Support? | Don't know what to do? Need a Guide?
Want to watch the best PvP video's? Go to http://www.pvpallday.com !
. . .
Step
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Postby Ecto » 22 Apr 2014 17:09

Torial wrote:
You're talking to me ?

No, stop taking my posts personally (though this was actually before the other one in emi's thread ><) I address people when there is a target for the comment! It was generally for the topic seeing as it inevitably ended up turning into a discussion on which rules are valid and which are not.

The suggestion of real kor tournements is actually a good one, when I was more active I was trying to do different things with the setup, one of which is to have two smaller teams, say size 3-6 but with each member having multiple lives. The captains could send each player 3 times, but had to pay attention to their cooldowns after they died, and they obviously couldnt send the same person twice in row, was pretty popular at the time, think someone posted a video (reave the gladi? its somewhere in media forum).

Edit: And the reason for the GM being the butt of the discussion is simply to have a point at which it stops. I'd actually agree with you that its pretty rule-heavy here, but just the same as when I was just a player (which I was for nearly a year before applying to staff) I prefer it this way rather than endless discussions and arguments among players.
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby Torial » 22 Apr 2014 17:58

Ecto wrote:The suggestion of real kor tournements is actually a good one, when I was more active I was trying to do different things with the setup, one of which is to have two smaller teams, say size 3-6 but with each member having multiple lives. The captains could send each player 3 times, but had to pay attention to their cooldowns after they died, and they obviously couldnt send the same person twice in row, was pretty popular at the time, think someone posted a video (reave the gladi? its somewhere in media forum).

Ye i remember that, it was cool, but a bit confusing.
Torial
Haters gonna hate

Postby Aluru » 24 Apr 2014 08:59

Absolute wrote:That happened only because you didn't allow BG lets not forget that.And riu could just sleep 1 and kill the other one.
Besides that AT's should be forbidden from KOR's because they are retarded as fuck. :D

Well if you can say that them you didn't watch the match at all :) Therefore you know nothing John snow.
Aluru
EU Staff

Character: aluru

Postby Absolute » 24 Apr 2014 13:52

Aluru wrote:Well if you can say that them you didn't watch the match at all :) Therefore you know nothing John snow.

I was there since i was participating.Would be a totally different story if they had bodyguard.
Absolute

Character: Diamond

Postby Aluru » 24 Apr 2014 16:19

Absolute wrote:I was there since i was participating.Would be a totally different story if they had bodyguard.

Yes. on both sides, as they dueled to remove sleep with his aoe. :)
Aluru
EU Staff

Postby Absolute » 24 Apr 2014 16:34

Aluru wrote:Yes. on both sides, as they dueled to remove sleep with his aoe. :)

Yes but doesn't change the fact that they couldn't use bodyguard in that 2v2.
Absolute

Character: Diamond

Postby Aluru » 24 Apr 2014 16:54

Absolute wrote:Yes but doesn't change the fact that they couldn't use bodyguard in that 2v2.

This is true. However no sleep is also huge. so instead of sleep making it into a 2v1 it was a 2v2 without BG.
Aluru
EU Staff

Postby Torial » 03 May 2014 11:53

So.. Will anyone try this out ?
Torial
Haters gonna hate

Previous