New Event: Shulack Wars

Curious if there is an event? Check it out!

New Event: Shulack Wars

Postby Dei » 26 Jul 2013 20:20

Hey guys, I've come to an idea to create a new pvp concept where the fun factor is above anything else. Thanks to Laelia for helping me through it and developing the idea further.

Let me introduce ....

The Shulack Wars!

Concept:

- It's a TvT (6v6) Deathmatch which consists of 2 rounds, there's a 3rd round if the scores are draw. (if the last 2 men standing died together)

- You're getting morphed into some powerful Shulack soldier. Every Class is getting a different Shulack Form so it is easier for the players to indentify it's class.
Though it won't matter much which class you're fighting first as your skills are limited. As soon as you're transformed, you get a new skillset, it's consisting of 5 Skills.

- Ranged classes get their own skillset and melees get also an unique skillset and you can't use your own skills/consumeables while you're transformed.

Melee Transformation + Skills

Ranged class Transformation + Skills

Red Group

Blue Group

Rules:

1. You're just allowed to equip your weapon and accessories. (No Wings, No Armor and No Helmet)
2. Don't Press on OK to return to the obelisk after the death.
3.Assassins are not allwed to use their Slayer transform before getting morphed into a Shulack as it bugs out the actual morph when it runs out.

Breaking the 1st rule leads to a punishment.

The event is still in development, we're currently figuring out how to balance it a bit more (dmg wise) and we're still not fond of which map we're going to choose.

Stay tuned, this topic will be updated later!

Regards,

Dei, Laelia &
!Aion Team
Dei
Ancient

Re: New Event: Shulack Wars

Postby Jere » 28 Jul 2013 00:37

Did this one once already in test phase must say its a nice and fun event, altough i think u should increase the hp, cause atm with these skills 1kk hp aint enough, makes the event go pretty fast (unless uwant this to be a fast event) also it would be nice if u could put an extra tactical factor in it, lets say some aetheric canon or something that u can control and inflicts shit load of damage but also hits allies in a certain radius. Just an idea but keep up the good work guys ^^
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time And be there once again
And in my head I see the pictures Of how we used to be
So one thing will remain
'Cause I still have the memories of those days
Jere
Pro

Character: Fox

Postby Dei » 28 Jul 2013 01:22

Jere wrote:Did this one once already in test phase must say its a nice and fun event, altough i think u should increase the hp, cause atm with these skills 1kk hp aint enough, makes the event go pretty fast (unless uwant this to be a fast event) also it would be nice if u could put an extra tactical factor in it, lets say some aetheric canon or something that u can control and inflicts shit load of damage but also hits allies in a certain radius. Just an idea but keep up the good work guys ^^

we've already increased the hp, now most of the people reach about 2kk hp or a bit less.
Dei
Ancient

Postby Blaulie » 21 Aug 2013 10:23

This event must be a lot funny. It's just something different from common pvp. Waiting for ya... :P
Blaulie

Character: Freya

Postby Boxershort » 26 Aug 2013 10:14

Sounds very funny :shock:
Boxershort

Character: Vamper

Return to Events