!Aion Event Suggestion Thread!

Curious if there is an event? Check it out!

Re: !Aion Event Suggestion Thread!

Postby Kasagi » 28 Aug 2013 02:33

Hi i think more forum events would be really cool...
Like Drawings,designs,videos etc etc... and the previous ideas for pvp events were great to!would love to have those kind of events..
idk if it was already held or said..but my ideas:

Protect the gm:
2gm's needed.. each one transforms into a abyss xform...and make 2 "factions"/groups/whatever..goal is to protect the gm..by defeating other players or heal him.. kisking /resurrection allowed..
as soon as the gm fall down...it ends..

or

word scramble event;
gm shouts a word which letters will be scrambled... the first one that got the right word by using LFG chat or whispering the gm wins the round.

Hide and seek:
A gm hides in a location and gives some hints after a time...once he was found the first 1-3 player get reward..
AION EU Server: Thor Kasagi (Cleric/Asmo)
Kasagi

Character: Aura

Postby Zilllion » 06 Sep 2013 08:29

Kasagi wrote:Hi i think more forum events would be really cool...
Like Drawings,designs,videos etc etc... and the previous ideas for pvp events were great to!would love to have those kind of events..
idk if it was already held or said..but my ideas:

Protect the gm:
2gm's needed.. each one transforms into a abyss xform...and make 2 "factions"/groups/whatever..goal is to protect the gm..by defeating other players or heal him.. kisking /resurrection allowed..
as soon as the gm fall down...it ends..

or

word scramble event;
gm shouts a word which letters will be scrambled... the first one that got the right word by using LFG chat or whispering the gm wins the round.

Hide and seek:
A gm hides in a location and gives some hints after a time...once he was found the first 1-3 player get reward..

Nice ideas but they are the same like the ones that were on Insidious Aion and the scramble word event has been done already sometimes but that was long ago. Anyway sounds cool :)
Zilllion

Character: Zillion

Postby Zilllion » 06 Sep 2013 08:35

And about that zombie event they should see through hide 1&2 because sins would have won already with shadow walk
Zilllion

Character: Zillion

Postby Boxershort » 07 Sep 2013 01:50

Fraction against Fraction would be cool. Or a flight event.
Boxershort

Character: Vamper

Postby Dei » 07 Sep 2013 13:37

Boxershort wrote:Fraction against Fraction would be cool. Or a flight event.

Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction Fraction
Dei
Ancient

Postby Boxershort » 07 Sep 2013 16:35

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool deeeeei :lol:
Boxershort

Postby Demonicsouls » 09 Sep 2013 21:07

Here's an event i created off the top of my head, Hopefully new!

<VAMPIRE>

Few statistics etc.
- 20-30 players are teleported to a large map. (Both Udas Temples would make a great map for this)
- There is a 2minute period where everyone is will find a set of gear in their inventory to equip. No enchants/Manastones are allowed. GM's will also have the time to make sure everything is in working order.
- Players are given a shield and charge buff upon countdown activation (The gm can prepare the countdown when THEY feel necessary (even if its right at the start).
- Rules
1) NO HIDE
2) NO cleric buffs/Chanter buffs (mantras are acceptable if GM says so) <preferable disabled skills>
3) DP allowed (more fun)
4) ANY HEAL/MP RECOVERY SKILLS(potential ones like blood rune, seizure arrow, backdrafts, absorb energy, mana/herb treatments/bandage etc also) ARE DISABLED
5) CANDIES/SCROLLS/FOOD NOT ALLOWED
6) NO TEAMING/STALKING ( Yes, even without hide you can stalk from a safe distance.)

Game play/Objective

Everyone will be given outlaw status and will rely on their own skills/abilities to survive.
Similar to HG events, players HP/MP will constantly decrease once the buffs wear off ( around 300hp per 5seconds ). During combat this will cease until a victor has emerged and begin once the player(s) are out of combat ( This means: as soon as the person has finished dealing damage for more than 3seconds). When a player dies they will leave a grave stone which can only be looted only by the person who got the kill. The grave has the chance to drop (at random) a GRS, HP blood bag, MP blood bag or HP/MP blood bag. Dead players will be returned to their bind obelisk. Spectating is at GM's choice.
Like any survival mode, the person left standing at the end wins the game. There can be multiple rounds going on at the same time or round after round, depending on GM(s) available. There is a 15minute timer as this should be enough time for a winner to be declared.. If there are more than 1 person left at the timer ending, they are both ported for a 1v1 match to decide a winner or rewarded evenly to the GMs preferring.
During the course of the event, players have the chance to receive additional rewards upon their survival for amount of 'heads severed' and for 'alive-time'. These rewards include GRS(5mins) and Small-Large HP or MP or HP/MP potions (displayed as blood from peoples grave stones).

Heads Severed, of course, means how many people you have sucked dry with you vampiric habits!

Kills | Rewards
|
2 | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 | 1x medium HP or MP blood bag
| 1x GRS
7 | 2x GRS
| 1x Large HP/MP blood bag

I highly doubt that people will get more than 7 kills due to the amount of people in the event, however rewards given are at the disposal of whoever is hosting (NOTE: rewards can be changed however what items they are must remain the same).

Alive-Time is, of course, how long you have lasted in this event. Again you can receive rewards based on the time you have survived.

Alive Time | Rewards
2mins | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5mins | 1x medium HP/MP blood bag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8mins | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
| 1x GRS 1x large HP/MP blood bag
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13mins | 2x small HP or MP blood bags
| 1 GRS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15mins | 1v1 match for winner or PRIZE

To make things easier, a killstreak should be implemented so the GM knows who to give rewards at the appropriate times. As for the timed rewards, they could be given globally to whoever is alive- i don't know otherwise..would need addressing.

Like i said this was off the top of my head..i know it is not exactly complete but with work it could really work and i myself would love to have a go at this event if it were to be made. I truly hope this can be made into an official event, however you guys will have to think up of a decent reward for the winner (something more than 150might preferably considering the time duration of the event, as within a few bgs; 150might is obtainable easily).
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Boxershort » 09 Sep 2013 22:38

Demonicsouls wrote:Here's an event i created off the top of my head, Hopefully new!

<VAMPIRE>

Few statistics etc.
- 20-30 players are teleported to a large map. (Both Udas Temples would make a great map for this)
- There is a 2minute period where everyone is will find a set of gear in their inventory to equip. No enchants/Manastones are allowed. GM's will also have the time to make sure everything is in working order.
- Players are given a shield and charge buff upon countdown activation (The gm can prepare the countdown when THEY feel necessary (even if its right at the start).
- Rules
1) NO HIDE
2) NO cleric buffs/Chanter buffs (mantras are acceptable if GM says so) <preferable disabled skills>
3) DP allowed (more fun)
4) ANY HEAL/MP RECOVERY SKILLS(potential ones like blood rune, seizure arrow, backdrafts, absorb energy, mana/herb treatments/bandage etc also) ARE DISABLED
5) CANDIES/SCROLLS/FOOD NOT ALLOWED
6) NO TEAMING/STALKING ( Yes, even without hide you can stalk from a safe distance.)

Game play/Objective

Everyone will be given outlaw status and will rely on their own skills/abilities to survive.
Similar to HG events, players HP/MP will constantly decrease once the buffs wear off ( around 300hp per 5seconds ). During combat this will cease until a victor has emerged and begin once the player(s) are out of combat ( This means: as soon as the person has finished dealing damage for more than 3seconds). When a player dies they will leave a grave stone which can only be looted only by the person who got the kill. The grave has the chance to drop (at random) a GRS, HP blood bag, MP blood bag or HP/MP blood bag. Dead players will be returned to their bind obelisk. Spectating is at GM's choice.
Like any survival mode, the person left standing at the end wins the game. There can be multiple rounds going on at the same time or round after round, depending on GM(s) available. There is a 15minute timer as this should be enough time for a winner to be declared.. If there are more than 1 person left at the timer ending, they are both ported for a 1v1 match to decide a winner or rewarded evenly to the GMs preferring.
During the course of the event, players have the chance to receive additional rewards upon their survival for amount of 'heads severed' and for 'alive-time'. These rewards include GRS(5mins) and Small-Large HP or MP or HP/MP potions (displayed as blood from peoples grave stones).

Heads Severed, of course, means how many people you have sucked dry with you vampiric habits!

Kills | Rewards
|
2 | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
4 | 1x medium HP or MP blood bag
| 1x GRS
7 | 2x GRS
| 1x Large HP/MP blood bag

I highly doubt that people will get more than 7 kills due to the amount of people in the event, however rewards given are at the disposal of whoever is hosting (NOTE: rewards can be changed however what items they are must remain the same).

Alive-Time is, of course, how long you have lasted in this event. Again you can receive rewards based on the time you have survived.

Alive Time | Rewards
2mins | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
5mins | 1x medium HP/MP blood bag
8mins | 1x small HP or MP blood bag
| 1x GRS 1x large HP/MP blood bag
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13mins | 2x small HP or MP blood bags
| 1 GRS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15mins | 1v1 match for winner or PRIZE

To make things easier, a killstreak should be implemented so the GM knows who to give rewards at the appropriate times. As for the timed rewards, they could be given globally to whoever is alive- i don't know otherwise..would need addressing.

Like i said this was off the top of my head..i know it is not exactly complete but with work it could really work and i myself would love to have a go at this event if it were to be made. I truly hope this can be made into an official event, however you guys will have to think up of a decent reward for the winner (something more than 150might preferably considering the time duration of the event, as within a few bgs; 150might is obtainable easily).

Why it called Vampire? :shock: btw Sounds nice c:
Boxershort

Postby Demonicsouls » 09 Sep 2013 22:48

players HP/MP will constantly decrease once the buffs wear off ( around 300hp per 5seconds ).

I think that's suitable for it to be named this way :) Hence a vampire needs blood to survive i changed character HP as if into blood count, to suit the name of course. Also i think a vampire war is a cool pvp action, do you? :o
Dear conscience,

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Postby Sighs » 17 Sep 2013 23:30

Battle of the GMs would be fun. There are 2 GMs required for this event. One of the GM goes with ely faction and another one for asmodians. It's kind of Race VS Race event but your goal would be to kill the opposite faction's GM. The first faction to kill the other faction's GM wins.
Sighs

Character: Intention

Postby Neeyd » 19 Sep 2013 19:12

Sighs wrote:Battle of the GMs would be fun. There are 2 GMs required for this event. One of the GM goes with ely faction and another one for asmodians. It's kind of Race VS Race event but your goal would be to kill the opposite faction's GM. The first faction to kill the other faction's GM wins.

oh I hosted an event like that on another aion private server, I think I can't mention names? well anyways, that one is pretty fun ^-^
Neeyd

Character: Nynna

Postby Nicvict » 20 Sep 2013 16:32

Hunting down a VIP is my bros and mine profession. Too easy.
Nicvict
Officer

Character: Nic

Postby kingbradley » 29 Jan 2014 12:48

hi m8s,
here's some little ideas to get some pvp istances as bg or events.. hope u like even if they r only basic definied

1) LAST MAN STANDING
number of players: 6-8
rules: limited lives-deathmatch, 3 lives for each but ofcourse wins the one who get more kills.

2)JUGGERNAUT
n. of players: 6-10
rules: who get first kill gain a strong buff (for exemple a +100 mb,mr,ma or atk,cast speed boost) and becomes the juggernaut.. if killed he loses the buff which is gained by his murderer and so on till time limit; most kills=winner

3)NIGHTMARE: equal to last man standing but 4 players and only one life, and.. no minimap!! <-- possible?

4)DOUBLE CONTROL
just like capture points but only 2bases and the team must control both to get points
kingbradley

Postby Demonicsouls » 15 Mar 2014 20:12

Just a little something i came up with while talking with Fox earlier, and also for his sake too ; )

Infiltration

Number of players: 10+ (at GM's discretion).
Time: 30min minimum
Rules: No Grouping/Alliances, rest are at the GM's decision (probably ones similar to that of a KOR however DP allowed)

Objective:

As the name states, a place within a map will be set as an area, in which participants will need to infiltrate (find and hold until rewarded). This could be considered a hide&seek event except not finding a GM, but a specific place instead eg. a house or waterfall or a village maybe.
Since grouping is disabled, perhaps kisks maybe required, or simply when you die - you die until someone resurrects you (Tomb Stone of Revival can be used).
Hints could be given every 4mins/5mins or so just to help along the way. Infiltrators will have to hold the area for approx 15seconds; if battle breaks out, the victor will take hold of the area refreshing the timer, however if the previous infiltrator is victorious the timer isn't reset- it continues from where the timer was stopped. The GM should remain in the chosen infiltration spot for the event period, understandably this could prove boring so, the infiltration spot could perhaps be changed multiple times throughout the course of the event, to make it more interesting.

- The map should remain the same through out the event period, new maps can be introduced for each new round. Infiltration spots should be chosen and known only by the hosting GM only to avoid a pattern of places being chosen.

Rewards could be something new/fruity that isn't buyable in the shop so OP Foods, The rings (mr,crit ones -found on retail) with a period of maybe 7days or something, special pets/mounts as well as basic raw might and maybe candies perhaps.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, i don't usually bite ;)
And hope to see this in action maybe :>
Last edited by Demonicsouls on 11 Oct 2014 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
Dear conscience,

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Postby Jere » 23 Mar 2014 17:51

Demonicsouls wrote:Just a little someone i came up with whilst talking with Fox earlier, and also for his sake too ; )

Infiltration

Number of players: 10+ (at GM's discretion).
Time: 30min minimum
Rules: No Grouping/Alliances, rest are at the GM's decision (probably ones similar to that of a KOR however DP allowed)

Objective:

As the name states, a place within a map will be set as an area, in which participants will need to infiltrate (find and hold until rewarded). This could be considered a hide&seek event except not finding a GM, but a specific place instead eg. a house or waterfall or a village maybe.
Since grouping is disabled, perhaps kisks maybe required, or simply when you die - you die until someone resurrects you (Tomb Stone of Revival can be used).
Hints could be given every 4mins/5mins or so just to help along the way. Infiltrators will have to hold the area for approx 15seconds; if battle breaks out, the victor will take hold of the area refreshing the timer, however if the previous infiltrator is victorious the timer isn't reset- it continues from where the timer was stopped. The GM should remain in the chosen infiltration spot for the event period, understandably this could prove boring so, the infiltration spot could perhaps be changed multiple times throughout the course of the event, to make it more interesting.

- The map should remain the same through out the event period, new maps can be introduced for each new round. Infiltration spots should be chosen and known only by the hosting GM only to avoid a pattern of places being chosen.

Rewards could be something new/fruity that isn't buyable in the shop so OP Foods, The rings (mr,crit ones -found on retail) with a period of maybe 7days or something, special pets/mounts as well as basic raw might and maybe candies perhaps.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, i don't usually bite ;)
And hope to see this in action maybe :>

lovely was already thinking of how u explained again :D now i can try this one out ^^
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time And be there once again
And in my head I see the pictures Of how we used to be
So one thing will remain
'Cause I still have the memories of those days
Jere
Pro

Character: Fox

PreviousNext

Return to Events