A pleasure.

Introduce yourself if you are a shy new player! Or if you just like internet-mingling.

A pleasure.

Postby Amberstar » 13 Feb 2019 03:21

Hello everyone.

I am a new aion player and I recently discovered this service, so I am very excited to meet you all and have the best of time!

If I may, I have a couple of simple questions:

Do I need the gameforge client? I remember downloading the client directly from the NCSOFT official page because I reside in the Americas, if I need to delete it and re download it from gameforge I will do it without problem.

Do I need to create a charcater first on the official game client? Right now, I do not have one, but if I can directly create it on the not aion client, I am more than willing to wait for it.

Is there a world like the official client or are there only specific areas with pvp arenas and dungeon instances?

I apoligize for my overbearingness but I am just very excited and would like to know what I am doing before failing flat on my face :D

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!

Regards, Amberstar.
Amberstar

Re: A pleasure.

Postby yukifireee » 13 Feb 2019 09:21

Hi fist of all welcome to the !A community.

1. If you relate to the latest version (6.2) you need the Gameforge client yes, if u mean the 4.6 oldschool client (which isnt live yet) you ca n download here: https://notaion.com/launcher/Not_Aion_4.6.torrent // https://www.qbittorrent.org/download.php

2. No, when you start your game with the notaion launcher it will be directly a new account and has nothing to do with EU / NA

3. The world is basically the same only that you have unlike on EU / NA only 1 'main' open world map.
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Re: A pleasure.

Postby yukifireee » 13 Feb 2019 09:24

If you have any further questions feel free to ask
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Return to Introductions