#New#Confused#Looking for Playmates#Trying2Adjust

Introduce yourself if you are a shy new player! Or if you just like internet-mingling.

#New#Confused#Looking for Playmates#Trying2Adjust

Postby Almuranazz » 12 Aug 2015 12:55

Hi guys! I just made an Asmodian toon named Almuranazz yesterday and I am kinda confused on how the NotAion mechanics work. Before that, let me tell you first what kind of a gamer I am. I love both PvE/PvP, I love Aion in General and I've played on different pservers since 2010 but stopped for three consecutive years and was focusing more on mobile gaming e.g. Order&Chaos. I love playing with different people from all over the world not only with Aion but with different MMORPG's actually. I do rage at times especially during lags and lags and lags and lags (rofl!).

So here I am who have been eyeing on this unique which I thought wasn't a pserver but not until I found out and I'm glad it is.

I found out that there are no teleporter npc's and I'm having a hard time on how to go to other maps like Levinshor and Kaldor to farm might and some manastones I need for my toon because the manastones from the survey rewards doesn't have any of it.

I started doing PvP and managed to kill some but died a lot of times due to gear gap so what would be the fastest way to earn might? There's also no Pandaemonium map so does that mean that crafting isn't available here because there are foods that I need to have when I do PvP?

This only means that I need a friend or two who is knowledgeable enough of NotAion mechanics in order to teach me "what" and "how" to do in NotAion. I'm pretty sure there are a few guides out there made by experienced players who have played here for years so I'll be looking for it shortly.

So much for that, If there's anything I need to know, I'll just come here on forums and nice meeting y'all.... :)

Happy gaming everyone!

Confused Chanter
Almuranazz

Character: Almuranazz

Re: #New#Confused#Looking for Playmates#Trying2Adjust

Postby Miltos » 12 Aug 2015 13:23

Hello! Welcome to the server! :)

You can read the NotAion Official Guide if you have some time. This would help you understand some basic things here (if not all, lol). ;p

Now, me as an Asmodian player here, can tell you some things that helped me too:

1) If you want to farm Might, kill monsters on Cygnea (it's the Elyos map, but there you gain 2x might!!!). The monsters don't drop stuff here. However the prices on the shop are really good and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding anything you want!

2) For some PvP solo action you can join the FFA map by typing .ffa in the /s chat. You can also try the 1v1 or arena modes (simply type .1v1 and .arena respectively in the /s chat, however these modes have a bigger waiting time than ffa)

3) Battlegrounds (also known as BGs) are group PvP instances. If you are solo it's no problem! You can make a Quick or New Group application (type .bg on the /s chat). If you are in Group, the leader of the group will decide if making or not a group apply :)

4) The only maps you can visit are Enshar, Cygnea and Kaldor (that's enough maps for PvP, trust me :D ). You spawn on Enshar (because you are an Asmodian), you invade Cygnea (through Rifts that appear on the map, press the "M" button to look) and you can go to Kaldor for siege (the blue rift in the staring base, not the one in desert). But you can also play in other maps when fighting in BGs!!!

5) You can buy your equipment from the Shop but you need to login first in order to make purchases.

Hope you'll enjoy this server and have fun! :D
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do 8-)

Fear not, the dark, my friend. And let the feast begin.
Miltos
Veteran

Character: Illuminos

Postby Almuranazz » 12 Aug 2015 13:49

Wow Miltos! This was a lot of information.... Thank you for your friendly response. I really appreciate the time you put in here. ^_^

EDIT: I am also reading the 4.8 patch notes and the link you posted and some guides here. Just give me a few days or so and NotAion will be my second home... xD

Confused Chanter
Almuranazz

Postby Levi » 12 Aug 2015 14:01

This server is pretty much just focused on PvP, but you can do PvE to get Omega Stones or Tempering Solutions which are suppose to enhance your gear, and you can also sell them for a good price to earn some mights (which you buy stuff with). You do that by going Jotun Stronghold, maybe you can go there daily and kill all the mobs inside, because each mob give decent amount of mights, but I wouldn't really bother trying to complete it by killing all the bosses, as you're not really geared. To earn more mights, I suggest you go solo BG's (the entry is next to your skillbar), FFA by typing .ffa, farm some mobs in open world and do sieges. And as Miltos said, there are only three maps you can go to: Enshar, Cygnea and Kaldor. Enshar and Cygnea are more for open world PvP, and Kaldor is for sieges. Use flight teleporter in the base to do open world PvP, and rift in the base to go siege.
Drunken Style = Best Style
Levi
Pro

Character: Meng

Postby Almuranazz » 12 Aug 2015 14:26

Thank you Levi! Yes you're absolutely right. I've read about Jotun Stronghold and some people say that it's not easy to complete unless you get the hang of it but as what you have mentioned, I don't have to complete it as I am not geared PvE wise but just kill mobs as they give out decent amount of might each kill which is the only important thing as of now. Your tips are being acknowledge. Thank you. :)

Confused Chanter
Almuranazz

Postby Ishwara » 28 Sep 2015 07:13

woaht that's a lot of texts there..
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
Ishwara
Veteran

Character: Bodhisattva

Postby Starcanum » 28 Sep 2015 22:24

Don't have to read if it hurts your feelings.
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Sanguine / The Rapist Tree
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby HexHaXor » 06 Oct 2015 05:36

Saw the title of the thread first thing popped in my mind was "God this kid is doomed" welcome to not aion tho.
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Return to Introductions