HUE HUE FRIENDS BIVE MI MONEI

Introduce yourself if you are a shy new player! Or if you just like internet-mingling.

HUE HUE FRIENDS BIVE MI MONEI

Postby dviro » 10 Feb 2020 18:14

Hello all and a special hello to my Brazilian friends.

I'd like to know if there are brazilians playing this game and if so, how is the ping for us? we can play a real competitive game with this ping?

I quited NC because It's so fking p2w and spend too much time grindind instead of pvping. I really expect having fun here =)

Ty all
dviro

Character: Braactius

Re: HUE HUE FRIENDS BIVE MI MONEI

Postby IYoummu » 11 Feb 2020 01:13

I can answer your questions but the truth is so hot to some people. I will do it if i don't get a negative response with this.
IYoummu

Postby dviro » 11 Feb 2020 15:05

Oh, please IYoummu, just be sincere, I love the truth =)
dviro

Character: Braactius

Postby IYoummu » 11 Feb 2020 15:57

There are some people that speak portuguese but i didnt ask them if they are brazilians.
Now the notaion server is more to the east, so we have even worst ping that before and there are only EU servers. I tried the 5.8 server and my combos are very slow, i feel like having a weapon without atk speed; and in 7.2 my delay with the responses and combos are enough to be caught for very predictable and easy to avoid silences/escapes.
Notaion offers a big bunch of fun with many features of pvp, but with this problem, that is not a small thing, i personally recommend you to go to anothet place. You can be very good player, but with the big delay that we have now, we can't be a big help to the groups in bg, causing them to flame you for being a noob; and losing for novice people only because they hit x2 faster.
Crimson Katalam using Aureate Sky is a good option now and fast to reach while we wait to the notaion server to change to a nearer place like London to have a playable ping.
IYoummu

Postby Xboltman » 12 Feb 2020 22:35

Im not Brazilian but only class is sht to play in 7.2 in notAion and all ppls say that is Sorcc all other class is just fine. About ping some have problems other not about those have problems and i ask lot of ppls is using programs reduce ping like WTFast , Exitlag or other free reduce ping softwares to deal with it in notAion . In 5.8 lot of ppls start stop play since find it sht with out transformations its to slow to continue .
Xboltman

Character: 5

Return to Introductions