Custom chain time

If something's not right, say it here.

Custom chain time

Postby Yoummu » 07 Dec 2018 17:22

If you make a custom chain of skills with chains this will happen:

For example these skills of templar ferocius strike and body smash.
Those skills are chains to 3 skills each, so doing that custom chain you will have 6 skills to shoot using 1 key.

The problem is this:

In notaion if you use the first skill of those 6 skills you will have the half or less time to use the next skill or you can't use it, in other words, if you don't use that 2° skill in this reduced time, the chain will pass to the 4° skill (body smash) and you will lose 2 hits. This is so bad. In retail you have the same time doing these custom chains than doing not them.

I saw Hermione wrote something similar to this but it did pass to the trash, so i did effort to explain the better i could.
Yoummu

Character: Yoummu

Re: Custom chain time

Postby yukifireee » 10 Dec 2018 08:50

Its simply, you need to be faster ^^
yukifireee

Character: Yukifire

Postby Yoummu » 10 Dec 2018 15:32

I can be faster in pve but in pvp sometimes the enemy uses a teleport or i am seeking it with snare or i get stuck in the so dark lakrum ow, so i need the normal time to complete the chain without lossing any hit.

The actual solution for me is don't make custom chains starting with chain skills, but i know harboe can fix it, it can do everything. For that reason i am writing this.
Yoummu

Postby yukifireee » 10 Dec 2018 15:41

Well I mean why do you use these chain skills^^? I agree that they are helpful in PvE, but if you wanna be good in pvp then you shouldnt use them. You have to have every skill ready for different situations etc. without using 3-4 other skills that might cost 2sec time (which is a lot). I would recommend you therefor making a full PvP skillbar and a full PvE skillbar, also different skillbars for different situations. etc
yukifireee

Postby Yoummu » 15 Dec 2018 17:45

The only one custom chain that i use and has a problem because this is slashing wind + power smash, sometimes i did miss a hit of the chain slashing wind and power smash comes to the chain before, but i'm not a main cleric and i don't have any big problem, however some players in retail use custom chains and to come to notaion and to see that it isn't possible is bad. A bug is a bug <.<
Yoummu

Postby yukifireee » 15 Dec 2018 21:35

Well I mean I use Power Smash on '1' and Slashing Wind on '4' So If a sin/Ranger/AT/Glad use an evade i can Counter it with Power Smash, during the time when my other skills are on cd (although I dont give a f*ck since 6.2 whether I hit good skills e.g. Call Lightning or Not.)
Ist's / Was Just way easier to have for each Skill a costum keybind Just as it was before 5.0 where we got costum Skill chains
yukifireee

Return to Bug Reports