Assassin Swift Heavy Attack bug

If something's not right, say it here.

Assassin Swift Heavy Attack bug

Postby Flurry » 03 Dec 2018 17:59

Hey guys

i just logged into Notaion and tested the skills if they work like retail. They do expect the hardest bug a sin could get on a skill....
The Swift Heavy Attack buff. On Retail the Swift Heavy Attack buff doesnt appear if u use a 100% crit, this isnt here it works so its fine.. BUT the buff doesnt crit for 3s 100% he crits only for 3 skills. Retail updatet the Ambush from 6.5 an decreased the Dmg from ~ 2.8k to 897 but changed the buff that it crits 100% for 3s every skill and not 3s skills. They did this bcs (again xd) the buff was bugged and didnt hit 3 skills, he disappeared after 1 skill. So on Notaion the DMG from Swift Heavy Attack got nerfed bcs of the retail update but he didnt get the 3s 100% every phy skill can crit. If u need a Video for the proof i can make one. Thats it and sorry for my bad english ^^! :D
Flurry

Character: Flurry

Re: Assassin Swift Heavy Attack bug

Postby Flurry » 03 Dec 2018 18:05

another bug from this skill, he isnt updated, he showes the dmg from 897 but the dmg is like the old ~2.8k, harb please check this <3
Flurry

Postby Miz » 03 Dec 2018 23:27

Your post look fine but if you wanna harboe patch it , you should give retail proof + skill description also on retail i mean more precision !
6.2 CHAIN EGO BTW
Miz

Character: Fiveseccritbtwcx

Postby Zze » 04 Dec 2018 01:32

Retail reports to 6.2 ambush not working properly ( by not getting the crit buff if you would have crit with Eye of Wrath or Slayerform crit ) which i think it was intended all along . ( 17k Swift Heavy Attack CRIT on top of 20k dmg from surprise chain crits would be to much for sins lol )

What retail GameForge did was to put in the 6.5 version of the ambush which has lower base dmg but 3s of guaranteed crits ( again) you dont get the buff if you crit the ambush with a guaranteed crit . This issue with Slayer crit + Swift Heavy was still in korea until they finaly changed the guarateed crit hit from SlayerForm and Eye of Wrath to being a dmg boost for the next hit / hits instead crit with 7.0 Patch

I just check !A and yes Flurry was right . The buff you get from ambush should last 3s and be all crits in that time( starting from 2:99) but at the moment the buff starts as 5sec buff and dissapear after 3 hits .
Zze
Dedicated

Character: Assassin

Postby Gameboy » 04 Dec 2018 03:03

Buff sin, give it Lumiel
Gameboy
Veteran

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Flurry » 04 Dec 2018 05:15

Here is the compar from notaion and retail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPB7rME ... e=youtu.be i did the video fast so np toxic ty xd.
Flurry

Return to Bug Reports