<A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

<A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby johnnypa97 » 14 Aug 2015 20:00

<A N A R C H Y> Is a new and active legion.
We are doing PVP/PVE/BG'S/Sieges/Events and having alot of FUN!!

Try ANARCHY ^^
johnnypa97
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Aug 2015 17:26
Character: Penthesilea

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby arcanee » 14 Aug 2015 20:43

Retarded zerg legion aka shao lin #2
Never seen anyone from your legion in open world with people under 4 in group.
Image
User avatar
arcanee
Governor
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 18:43
Location: Germany
Character: arcanee

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby HexHaXor » 14 Aug 2015 23:51

I'm active peoples can i join ?
My pets after theyr prey
Image

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Virusinfected » 15 Aug 2015 00:03

Ye me too pls, i search the whole time for a big zerged legion cuz i love it. now i found!
Aion done. All fkin gone....all fkin failed.
Virusinfected
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 10:25
Character: Mady

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Zze » 15 Aug 2015 00:28

arcanee wrote:Retarded zerg legion aka shao lin #2
Never seen anyone from your legion in open world with people under 4 in group.


+1


Image
User avatar
Zze
Dedicated
 
Posts: 593
Joined: 17 Aug 2014 14:18
Character: Assassin

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby arcanee » 15 Aug 2015 05:16

"Zze: line up so i can make a photo" lol dude hahahahahahaha
Image
User avatar
arcanee
Governor
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 18:43
Location: Germany
Character: arcanee

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Shellgun » 15 Aug 2015 12:31

"line up so i can make a photo" lool since when a robot Zze can be funy!He don't even speak :)
Btw <OMEGA> seems good legion too,i think is good to join them to get balance between <A N A R C H Y>!
Image

Image
User avatar
Shellgun
Dedicated
 
Posts: 665
Joined: 01 Jul 2013 12:30
Character: Clubestard

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Levi » 15 Aug 2015 16:14

Why do so many people get angry when they get zerged? I don't really care, and I don't even mind zergers. :|
Image
Drunken Style = Best Style
User avatar
Levi
Pro
 
Posts: 702
Joined: 04 Mar 2014 12:36
Location: Norway
Character: Meng

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Kun » 15 Aug 2015 19:38

Levi wrote:Why do so many people get angry when they get zerged? I don't really care, and I don't even mind zergers. :|


Personnaly I don't care too, but when those randoms (I mean not only A N A R C H Y/Italian Style/OMEGA for example) zergs you and says "noob l2p" etc ... well you want to slap their ass but you can't cuz of zerg and NPC supports. That's the problem I guess. If they zerg and shut the fuck up, so no problem.
Image
Kun
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Mar 2015 16:39
Character: Kun

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby HexHaXor » 15 Aug 2015 19:50

I heard this Legion frame of mind zerg even more
My pets after theyr prey
Image

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby brazhnik » 16 Aug 2015 19:20

Kun wrote:Personnaly I don't care too, but when those randoms (I mean not only A N A R C H Y/Italian Style/OMEGA for example) zergs you and says "noob l2p" etc ... well you want to slap their ass but you can't cuz of zerg and NPC supports. That's the problem I guess. If they zerg and shut the fuck up, so no problem.


So if you want people to shut their mouths with whatever happens in open world, I suggest u start doing it yourself. Just saying. If you're getting insulted its because you started crying in the first place ;o juuuuust maybee idk

;o
Image
User avatar
brazhnik
Officer
 
Posts: 408
Joined: 21 Jul 2014 22:30
Location: your pocket
Character: Vectors

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Kun » 16 Aug 2015 23:41

brazhnik wrote:So if you want people to shut their mouths with whatever happens in open world, I suggest u start doing it yourself. Just saying. If you're getting insulted its because you started crying in the first place ;o juuuuust maybee idk

;o


I didn't started, you, like always, open your mouth on /s when you killed me with your zerg last day. I don't care if you remember or not, I always waste my time to speak with you, you're blinded, so I don't deal with you anymore retard. Enjoy.
Image
Kun
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Mar 2015 16:39
Character: Kun

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby HexHaXor » 17 Aug 2015 05:05

Kůň go back to elis please I see your not strong enuff for asmod qq is to much.
My pets after theyr prey
Image

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
User avatar
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: 01 Sep 2013 21:31
Location: Hidden in the world of EDM :>
Character: HHx

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby Kun » 17 Aug 2015 11:26

HexHaXor wrote:Kůň go back to elis please I see your not strong enuff for asmod qq is to much.


Sri for mi wikness, i dont knou how to bi strong enuff like you sed.
Image
Kun
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Mar 2015 16:39
Character: Kun

Re: <A N A R C H Y> LEGION LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PEOPLES

Postby brazhnik » 18 Aug 2015 00:45

Kun wrote:
I didn't started, you, like always, open your mouth on /s when you killed me with your zerg last day. I don't care if you remember or not, I always waste my time to speak with you, you're blinded, so I don't deal with you anymore retard. Enjoy.

I think u need medication

U started crying to me on whisper because I wintry-ed when u ninja me in open world. You want a fair 1v1 in open world...LOL

What I did, then, was nothing but telling u how pathetic u were for requesting such a thing and calling me unskilled ;o again, if u want 1v1, I suggest recharger or .1v1

Brudda its not my problem u can't handle it <333

YOU were the one who talked in the first place, and obviously you fooled yourself thinking u can mess with Vectors without having consequences ;o


PS: i like how u say "last day" when I have been off of pvp for 1 week
Image
User avatar
brazhnik
Officer
 
Posts: 408
Joined: 21 Jul 2014 22:30
Location: your pocket
Character: Vectors

Next

Return to Asmodian Legions [EU]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest