Royal Legion Recruiting

Re: Royal Legion Recruiting

Postby Cronin » 03 May 2014 09:30

Royal Legion's Recruitment is now closed until further notice!We Re-organize and cleaning the legion!Teamspeak 3 Available & Legion Website with forums,calendars and many other things!When recruitment will open up again,the applications will be accepted only throuth the legion Website!Thank you!

About the haters!From first time that i made this legion,i got haters against me and against my legion and my people!May i ask why???i will answer my own question!When Royals raping BG's/PvP areas/Sieges.....ofc noone will like them especially from the opposite faction!You call us zergers...but we have the first rule to avoid zerging and getting horsed!So...much hate=much honor right??

About my Assassin.Im new to assassin...started at this server and i dont have the experience that many of you have!That has nothing to do about having fun and play my few free hours!Feel free to kill me anytime wherever you finding me!Thats why we play this game!But please respect me like i do...cuz i respect only people who respect me!

About Reeda....omg dear..i got you already bandicamed getting killed 1v1 with me!So stop crying and stop insulting me and my legion members!

p.S My apologize for my bad english..its not my native language!

Regards:~Cronin
Cronin

Character: Cronin

Postby Domimi » 03 May 2014 19:21

Why do you feel the need of explaining yourself?
You've played in retail right? You should know, that explaining yourself is pointless. As there's a saying " Have enemies? Means you've done something good"
Domimi

Character: Domimi

Postby Domimi » 03 May 2014 19:23

Dei wrote:Why do I keep hoping that you've got boobs? :0

Someday hon.. Someday :3

:lol: :lol:
Domimi

Character: Domimi

Postby yanda » 03 May 2014 20:28

Domimi wrote:Why do you feel the need of explaining yourself?
You've played in retail right? You should know, that explaining yourself is pointless. As there's a saying " Have enemies? Means you've done something good"

ur right mate :P

its like in football.. u only get attacked when u have the ball :mrgreen:

and about the zerg .. we are sorry for the haters that maybe dont have anyone to play with.We have friends to play with and we have fun together. <3

Thanks for ur kind support @Domimi & Dei
yanda

Postby kolard1 » 03 May 2014 20:41

I never understood ppl who rage about zergs but still play an MMO game. Its not tetris.. you know. At NotAion you have a possability to play 1v1 so i dont understand why ppl like that dont just play 1v1.
You ask me what is my strategy on PvP?
kolard1

Character: Kolard

Postby computerhoofd » 03 May 2014 22:36

Just ignore haters and you'll do fine.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Previous