Anguish IS NOT looking for numbers

Anguish IS NOT looking for numbers

Postby brazhnik » 07 Aug 2015 20:10

As title says^ ;o

Taken as a measure to filter randomness, it has been decided Anguish is not recruiting people anymore ;o

Now I hope y'all earthlings have heard me cuz I dont wanna get none o' that "inv legion ples" spammings on my lovely whisper tab ;o thank you

PS: we do invite some from time to time, but those are special cases ;o

brazhnik
Officer

Character: Vectors

Re: Anguish IS NOT looking for numbers

Postby Starcanum » 07 Aug 2015 20:15

That's so fucking gay. Ok.
P.S. People who sit on forums don't give a fuck about random legions. People who "spam ur whisper tab" rarely visit forums.
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Sanguine / The Rapist Tree
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby brazhnik » 07 Aug 2015 20:19

Starcanum wrote:That's so fucking gay. Ok.
P.S. People who sit on forums don't give a fuck about random legions. People who "spam ur whisper tab" rarely visit forums.

okaaaaaaaay first of all, fuck outta here. "random" is you and your will to state your worthless opinion about something that is better than you ;o.

and what do you know about people who spam me with pms ;o? girl, please mind your own business<3333 if you've got any sort of problem, you can say it to my face ;D
brazhnik
Officer

Postby Starcanum » 07 Aug 2015 20:38

brazhnik wrote:okaaaaaaaay first of all, fuck outta here. "random" is you and your will to state your worthless opinion about something that is better than you ;o.

and what do you know about people who spam me with pms ;o? girl, please mind your own business<3333 if you've got any sort of problem, you can say it to my face ;D

Ok, so you basically just have nothing to do and decide to come to forums and pick a fight? Fine, but your points are wrong. You and your legion are much more random than me. Also you're shit and definitely I'm better. Also wtf is this "girl" insult, is this 1830? My only problem is that you're retarded and spilling your cancer here on forums time after time.
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby brazhnik » 07 Aug 2015 20:49

Starcanum wrote:Ok, so you basically just have nothing to do and decide to come to forums and pick a fight? Fine, but your points are wrong. You and your legion are much more random than me. Also you're shit and definitely I'm better. Also wtf is this "girl" insult, is this 1830? My only problem is that you're retarded and spilling your cancer here on forums time after time.

im either dreming or someone pls slap me, cuz this seems too much bullshat to be true ;o

first of all darling, you were the one who jumped in with your agressive attitude trying to pick up a fight with ME, vec sama ;D. Now if you wanna say that's me suuuuuure go for it ;p

secondly, just because me and my legion are random to you, that does not make it random to the forums or to the comunity itself in general. therefore, and because this is OBVIOUSLY not about you, I suggest you go back to the whole where u came from once again <333

and lastly, yes, I am better than you and than most ppl walking the earth, giiirllll (i see it bothers you so why not do it for the lulz anyways<333) *stretches legs*

bb :D
brazhnik
Officer

Postby Starcanum » 07 Aug 2015 20:55

brazhnik wrote:im either dreming or someone pls slap me, cuz this seems too much bullshat to be true ;o

first of all darling, you were the one who jumped in with your agressive attitude trying to pick up a fight with ME, vec sama ;D. Now if you wanna say that's me suuuuuure go for it ;p

secondly, just because me and my legion are random to you, that does not make it random to the forums or to the comunity itself in general. therefore, and because this is OBVIOUSLY not about you, I suggest you go back to the whole where u came from once again <333

and lastly, yes, I am better than you and than most ppl walking the earth, giiirllll (i see it bothers you so why not do it for the lulz anyways<333) *stretches legs*

bb :D

First of all, I wasn't even a little bit aggressive. I was just saying that this topic is pointless. And then you come and try to insult me with all your "power". W/e, go on.

Second, you ARE random to the community. Just because you might've created some tiny part of community that knows you doesn't mean you're not random. And again, since this is obviously not about me, then why did you bring me up? Much hypocrisy.

For the last, I've read enough of your posts to deduce you're one of the most stupid people walking the earth. And no, that doesn't bother me, was just wondering about the origin of your pro comedian skills.

Bye, but oh well, you're actually going to reply further.
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby brazhnik » 07 Aug 2015 21:05

Starcanum wrote:First of all, I wasn't even a little bit aggressive. I was just saying that this topic is pointless. And then you come and try to insult me with all your "power". W/e, go on.

Second, you ARE random to the community. Just because you might've created some tiny part of community that knows you doesn't mean you're not random. And again, since this is obviously not about me, then why did you bring me up? Much hypocrisy.

For the last, I've read enough of your posts to deduce you're one of the most stupid people walking the earth. And no, that doesn't bother me, was just wondering about the origin of your pro comedian skills.

Bye, but oh well, you're actually going to reply further.

sure because it's toooooootally okay to call something random as a way to degrade it, which was your purpose since the beggining. not an insult at all. and because i've dealt with lots of ppl full of hatred and jealousy like yourself, i know when the predators try to attack their preys ;o.

oh and just a heads up. just because you have 2893 forum posts and a fancy signature doesn't make you more relevant than anyone else, deary. like, when was the last time i even saw a Int/Patricia/Sanguine again? on the other hand, I get to taste the sweet flavor of people knowing what a Vectors is ;o and no it's not the "small" comunity in your head ;DD.

and by the way, what of hypocritical is there in accusing you to be acting self centered in a topic that is not about yourself? your logic needs some workout
brazhnik
Officer

Postby brazhnik » 07 Aug 2015 21:07

just wanna add that that post made me conclude that your ego is bigger than vec sama's butt
brazhnik
Officer

Postby HexHaXor » 07 Aug 2015 21:54

Can I join?
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Postby Lavkiv » 09 Aug 2015 11:44

Can i join this elite squadron?
Nah, just joking, don't even know dat legion :O
Lavkiv
Officer

Character: Bardkauza

Postby HexHaXor » 09 Aug 2015 12:07

Still waiting for invite
My pets after theyr prey

Former sexual abuser of the PVP balance
HexHaXor
Isn't it getting boring yo?

Character: HHx

Postby Lavkiv » 09 Aug 2015 12:28

Haven't got answer yet =| It must be some elite squadron *.*
Lavkiv
Officer

Character: Bardkauza

Postby neechan » 09 Aug 2015 12:55

So it means i cant join?
80000th post on forum
neechan
Veteran

Character: panda

Postby arcanee » 09 Aug 2015 16:44

i think hex just got rekt
or butthurt cuz got rejected?
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby computerhoofd » 10 Aug 2015 04:11

Starcanum wrote:That's so fucking gay. Ok.

He wans't even a little bit aggressive. Whatyu toking abut.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Next

Return to Elyos Legions [EU]