Good templar AHK

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Re: Good templar AHK

Postby Esgeso » 13 Oct 2017 17:55

Btw, Myz if it makes u feel better about ur second ban cause of ladder, I can say, that I sent proofs to Akira and cause of this you got ban
Esgeso

Character: Itami

Postby Sunnymuffinz » 13 Oct 2017 18:34

Esgeso wrote:Btw, Myz if it makes u feel better about ur second ban cause of ladder, I can say, that I sent proofs to Akira and cause of this you got ban

Let the drama continue!
The Great Canadian Maplemuffinz
Sunnymuffinz

Character: Unsung

Postby keepercs » 13 Oct 2017 18:57

blacknwhite wrote:You tell me Hexhaxor, you tell me! Nigga you should have spent the last years of your life more careful!

what do you mean ?
keepercs

Character: Deathstar

Postby Miz » 13 Oct 2017 19:12

Esgeso wrote:Btw, Myz if it makes u feel better about ur second ban cause of ladder, I can say, that I sent proofs to Akira and cause of this you got ban

Bullshit

10:2
3:0 hb set abuser

Mewinulose noob i won't argue more with u bye kiss
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Esgeso » 13 Oct 2017 19:49

this is the reason why u don't want to duel?
Esgeso

Postby Gameboy » 13 Oct 2017 20:50

ROFL Let's go drama again
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Esgeso » 13 Oct 2017 21:13

I guess it's impossible, he have nothing besides once when he won on 1v1 (when I was streaming and was very sleepy and he used agility in essence) but now he won't duel anymore, so he don't want the drama
Esgeso

Postby Qwertyuio » 13 Oct 2017 22:02

Esgeso wrote:I guess it's impossible, he have nothing besides once when he won on 1v1 (when I was streaming and was very sleepy and he used agility in essence) but now he won't duel anymore, so he don't want the drama

some ppl who qq about retarded not aion gg language, not realize that those serious talks are also grammatical trolls
Qwertyuio

Character: Onion

Postby Kazuya » 13 Oct 2017 22:41

Is this the donut shop? I might be lost.
Kazuya

Character: killergodxqt

Postby Dei » 14 Oct 2017 07:24

HexHaXor wrote:so much wall of text i didnt read any of it,only one thing passed thru my head "how dafuq this idiots have time to write all this shit"

Yep, and that's how I lost my brain cells. He calls it hate. Yet, he's a nuisance for humanity.

@Mr RiceGum of Not Aion Aka Miz

Who I am? I was a staff member for the longest time until I decided to quit Aion. I know how certain issues are getting handled more than any other player (excluding staff of course).

Basically, I will make it very simple for your rice corn brain to comprehend it. Your ban wasn't based on hate, jealousy or what ever you assume. Permanent bans are being handled very carefully and only with ultimate proof. So lets say if Akira was mad and really is hating you and wants to ban you. Well, she can't. The staff isn't a bunch of kids in the Kindergarten, they are actually the managers of the Kindergarten that is on Not Aion (Not everyone is a stupid Kid here, however you are one of them).

You are also not the first to receive a permanent ban/temporary ban on !Aion for matchmaking manipulation. I witnessed how Harboe was verrrrrry hesitant about proof and actions. He was collecting relevant data and other stuff that I will not get too deep into.

TL;DR ~ You got a well deserved ban for Matchmaking manipulation and it was not related to a Staff member hating on you or what so ever. It was all based on proof collected by valid DATA. Of course maybe the data wouldn't have been seen right away until you get the Staff's attention. So if someone reported you, then yes, they would go through all the data and then see if it's true.

This isn't a shitty server where everything you do goes through. Everything is being logged. This is the most technical advanced private server of a competitive PvP MMORPG that you'll ever encounter for the next years.

So now, stop this bullshit arrogant mode of yours. You are using it as a shield to not break out in tears. Lets just be all real.

Btw, it's time to grow a pair if you understand what I am trying to say.

Have a nice day dickhead.
Dei
Ancient

Postby Miz » 14 Oct 2017 10:52

@Dei Thanks now I'm a true legend I got my own description of myself didn't read BTW too much bullshit from an autistic retard attention 11/10 I'm not enough pathetic for attack people without know them atleast because you not even a not aion player atm just a random attention whore talker
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Dei » 14 Oct 2017 11:56

Miz wrote:@Dei Thanks now I'm a true legend I got my own description of myself didn't read BTW too much bullshit from an autistic retard attention 11/10 I'm not enough pathetic for attack people without know them atleast because you not even a not aion player atm just a random attention whore talker

You contradict yourself with this statement. Very weak points and arguments .. actually invalid points. What I stated is pure common sense and applies to any person here on !Aion. You can have your own opinions but you are just another person and not being hated or specially treated. Just deserved.

"didn't read BTW too much bullshit from an autistic retard attention 11/10"
Hypocrite. I wonder if you will ever come with a good point or argument against my "bullshit from an autistic retard" ~ The irony is strong here huh?

BTW; you're staying true to your French Self, for that I tip my hat.
Dei
Ancient

Postby Miz » 14 Oct 2017 12:08

@Dei it's just pathetic because i didn't expect anything from people and actually you try to act like the voice of justice or shit like this with your '' just deserved '' blabla . the fact is you come from nowhere and start say bullshit so pls you are nobody for me just like i say an attention whore . I never trashtalked you ingame because i don't know you and i don't give a fck so stop this hate obsession about me because i won't argue anymore . Start say things about i'm bad etc just come ingame stop talk take your rape on recharger like 90% of faggot talker on me and stfu that all . i'm not here for some serious discussions with frustrated E - Attention whore , i'm just trashtalk that all .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Dei » 14 Oct 2017 12:13

You've just proven my point with your last answer. Worst response ever. Take this big L

Why you wonder?

Because you think someone can't argue or bring points or tell you how !Aion works, just because we've never met in-game?

Just because we didn't meet in-game I can't call you out on your retarded persona on the Forums? Based on all the INFO about you on the forums, your topics, people talking about you and your Account Ban, I am not entitled to tell you what's wrong and right??

Do I really need to fight you in-game first and insult each other to have the right to talk like that to you?
How old are you? Do you perhaps live in a basement? You're acting really anti-social and probably frightened from socializing in the first place.
You definitely lack the ability to have a conversation. Look at your words bruh.
Dei
Ancient

Postby Esgeso » 14 Oct 2017 12:33

Myz, go to recharger? :)
Esgeso

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic