Best Pvp Lists US/EU

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Re: Best Pvp Lists US/EU

Postby Besh » 09 May 2019 17:08

Hey you little gayboy, nice hat. It's Chad from your freshman English class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 reps at the gym - y'know, that place REAL men go to? Anyways, guess you're still playing video games like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after highschool, but now you're wearing skirts and makeup for a bunch of dweebs online. Have a nice life, dumbass.
Besh
Veteran

Postby notyukifir » 10 May 2019 16:46

@Harboe i think theres a bug, everyone is posting the same thing
notyukifir

Character: yukifire

Postby Angelz » 10 May 2019 16:56

notyukifir wrote:@Harboe i think theres a bug, everyone is posting the same thing

Hey Yukifire, its Angelz from the college football team, how you been bro? I see you're still playing video games some things never change! Hey are you still playing the ayion game? I never had time for video games I was too busy playing football and going to frat parties. Anyways good seeing you bro,call me and we can hit the clubs.
Angelz

Character: Angelzz

Postby Besh » 10 May 2019 18:47

notyukifir wrote:@Harboe i think theres a bug, everyone is posting the same thing

Hey Kripp, its Chad from the college football team, how you been bro? I see you're still playing video games some things never change! Hey are you still playing the class that only girls play cuz its easy as fuck in that ayion game? I never had time for video games I was too busy playing football and going to frat parties. Anyways good seeing you bro,call me and we can hit the clubs
Besh
Veteran

Postby feetsz » 10 May 2019 19:26

So you're going by "Yukifire" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Chad from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Annie the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic
feetsz

Postby Shki » 10 May 2019 19:46

I think its hilarious u kids talking about Yukifire. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic
Shki

Character: Ego

Postby notyukifir » 11 May 2019 12:01

No i wear noname clothes
notyukifir

Postby notyukifir » 11 May 2019 12:03

feetsz wrote:So you're going by "Yukifire" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Chad from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Annie the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic

Uhm i still go to school so idk what u are talking about lol
notyukifir

Postby Gameboy » 11 May 2019 12:52

notyukifir wrote:
Uhm i still go to school so idk what u are talking about lol

Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Angelz » 11 May 2019 13:13

It was dinner time in the Yukifire's Gaymer house. Besh dishes up a steaming plate of pasta when he realizes he forgot the meat. Feetsz looks up from his plate with a gleam in his eye. “I got the meat right here for you baby.” Lubing up with Marinara Sauce, Feetsz begins to pound his sausage into Besh's lightly buttered dinner roll. With a scream of delight Feetsz releases his load calling an end to another successful team dinner.
Angelz

Postby notyukifir » 11 May 2019 20:53

?
notyukifir

Postby Besh » 11 May 2019 21:39

notyukifir wrote:?

Hey fag its Mohammed from the college handball team, how you been bro? I see you're still playing video games some things never change! Hey are you still playing that girly and easy class from that french MM0 turn based game? I never had time for video games I was too busy recruiting muslims and going to shariah parties. Anyways good seeing you bro,call me and we can bomb the clubs
Besh
Veteran

Postby Angelz » 11 May 2019 22:18

notyukifir wrote:?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Yukifire? I thought not. It's not a story the Aion community would tell you. It's a cleric legend. Yuki was a cleric main, so powerful and so wise he could use his shield to influence the DPS to do their jobs.. He had such a knowledge of the shields that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The cleric mains of the game is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was getting banned for toxicity, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice reported him to Staff in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
Angelz

Postby ricardeuce » 11 May 2019 23:43

Hey Yuki, its Big Deuce from the unfamous best players team, how you been bro? I see you're still cunting around & being retarded, some things never change! Hey are you still playing your op cleric that only girls play cuz its easy as fuck in that omo game? I never had time for roasting you, I was too busy playing cunting in scotland and going to french niggers parties. Anyways good seeing you bro, and start using your fame to unban big doos
ricardeuce

Character: Chad

Postby notyukifir » 12 May 2019 10:47

Glad your a fan of me but idk who u even are so idc
notyukifir

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic