Best Pvp Lists US/EU

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Re: Best Pvp Lists US/EU

Postby Miz » 05 May 2019 14:40

random talking about good player on dead game , with 95% of active people are random right now and trash version , this topic should get closed since long kek everything after 6.x have no value , i just saw 6.x abuser on 4.6 , was fun to saw how bad they used to be and quit for 6.2 again after few hour :(

i just back few hour on game and lvl was extremely low , not even need warm up .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Besh » 05 May 2019 17:38

Besh
Veteran

Postby Miz » 06 May 2019 02:58

i know i'm a legend , most of random act like they was me , 5.X random but still won easily 4.6 tournament , but sadly this templar isn't me , i just back 2 day ago for few play , dunno who is this random , my actual templar name is Fiveseccritbtwcx like my glad who destroyed dawnwing btw , that sad he come to duel random temp and pretend it's me for satisfy his sad ego , atleast after 3 year he can pretend being better after getting destroyed more than 100 time .

No time anymore for amateur srry i'm shining already on another game with more competition and less people who pretend being good by using ahk , i won and i left that all matter . have fun bully me plebs
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby notyukifir » 06 May 2019 10:02

TruthBomb wrote:Templar: Shielder/Lund

Glad: Shika/Ecto

Sin: Kaktus/Finger

Ranger: Hid/Automatic/Nancy

Sorc: Muted

Sm: Misogi/Cascata/Argothon

Cleric: Mishat/Stormofaion/Brus

Chanter: Padres

Bard: Jwh/Mishat/Fate

Gunner: Drunk

At: Ghost

Nice troll list

Templar: Shielder doesnt play and Lund plays mostly AT so I wouldnt say that theres a really good templar right now. But overall Lund ye

Glad: Shika best gladi atm indeed

Sin: Kaktus He isnt mainstream and wins many duels so top

Ranger: Hid yes
Burninside - Best player notaion

Sorc: Best sorc will always be Kajumii imo

Sm: Agree on Argothon, but
Cascata rarely play and Misogi either
Jenshi is quite good with SM aswell

Cleric: BG: Heal-Mishat cuz she is playing all the time BG and knows many matchups and is experienced in BG overall
1v1: Dmg-Me (but thats obvious, no doubt about that)

Chanter: Padres used to be top but he doesnt play active anymore and stays 24/7 afk in recharger.
Also good chanters are Fullflexs friend (dunno name atm)
and Katze.
Bard: Jwh ~Mishat and Fate dont main bards so they obv cant be best, agree on JWH because he is pure cancer, what bard is supposed to be.
Sejaa ~One of the best bards I have duelled this patch.

Gunner: Drunk ~Isn't best gunner because he is bad in 1v1 and in Open World, hes only good in BGs

At: Ghost ~agreed
notyukifir

Character: yukifire

Postby Gameboy » 06 May 2019 13:58

I mean, i don't even know why people still make Best PvP lists XD it's just like BGs. Full of meme except VERY few
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby notyukifir » 06 May 2019 15:03

"i don't even know why people still make Best PvP lists"

Well if u say it like this idk why they were even created cuz it was always about BG or some open world. I mean KOR was the only place to show what u can but it was always unbalanced because in every patch a class countered another
notyukifir

Postby Gameboy » 06 May 2019 15:08

notyukifir wrote:"i don't even know why people still make Best PvP lists"

Well if u say it like this idk why they were even created cuz it was always about BG or some open world. I mean KOR was the only place to show what u can but it was always unbalanced because in every patch a class countered another

No. templars even bad are godlike on Kor (C.F desta)
Gameboy
Officer

Postby notyukifir » 06 May 2019 15:15

The trick is called kaisinel
notyukifir

Postby Gameboy » 06 May 2019 15:19

notyukifir wrote:The trick is called kaisinel

it depends on the current situation, taking into account the bisexual years and the consainguine fevers
Gameboy
Officer

Postby TruthBomb » 07 May 2019 13:52

notyukifir wrote: Nice troll list

Templar: Shielder doesnt play and Lund plays mostly AT so I wouldnt say that theres a really good templar right now. But overall Lund ye

Glad: Shika best gladi atm indeed

Sin: Kaktus He isnt mainstream and wins many duels so top

Ranger: Hid yes
Burninside - Best player notaion

Sorc: Best sorc will always be Kajumii imo

Sm: Agree on Argothon, but
Cascata rarely play and Misogi either
Jenshi is quite good with SM aswell

Cleric: BG: Heal-Mishat cuz she is playing all the time BG and knows many matchups and is experienced in BG overall
1v1: Dmg-Me (but thats obvious, no doubt about that)

Chanter: Padres used to be top but he doesnt play active anymore and stays 24/7 afk in recharger.
Also good chanters are Fullflexs friend (dunno name atm)
and Katze.
Bard: Jwh ~Mishat and Fate dont main bards so they obv cant be best, agree on JWH because he is pure cancer, what bard is supposed to be.
Sejaa ~One of the best bards I have duelled this patch.

Gunner: Drunk ~Isn't best gunner because he is bad in 1v1 and in Open World, hes only good in BGs

At: Ghost ~agreed

"Nice troll list" and then u agree on 80% of it lmao
U just cant accept the fact that you arent the best dps cleric kid.
I saw many better dps clerics than you like the ones i listed are. Your ego is just wayy to big and no one mentioned u in a list except urself.

Btw i forgot about burninside, also my list had some 5.8 players since im not much active anymore and i tried to include every player deserves it imo.

As u said Drunk is good in bg and no other decent gun active so he must be best?An average player can be best if no one better plays that class...
TruthBomb

Postby notyukifir » 08 May 2019 11:20

TrashBomb wrote:"Nice troll list" and then u agree on 80% of it lmao
U just cant accept the fact that you arent the best dps cleric kid.
I saw many better dps clerics than you like the ones i listed are. Your ego is just wayy to big and no one mentioned u in a list except urself.

Btw i forgot about burninside, also my list had some 5.8 players since im not much active anymore and i tried to include every player deserves it imo.

As u said Drunk is good in bg and no other decent gun active so he must be best?An average player can be best if no one better plays that class...

Its funny that u dont even know me, never saw me playing serious and or not trolling but think im bad ty
And yes i agreed on 80% because its true but the rest either doesnt play anymore or are bad
notyukifir

Postby TruthBomb » 08 May 2019 11:46

notyukifir wrote:

Its funny that u dont even know me, never saw me playing serious and or not trolling but think im bad ty
And yes i agreed on 80% because its true but the rest either doesnt play anymore or are bad

That's the point lol u said nice troll list when the ones u disagree with are inactive not bad.

I saw you and i never said u are bad just that there are better clerics than u and they proved it imo.Also i fought u in game it's just that u dont know who i am
TruthBomb

Postby notyukifir » 08 May 2019 15:00

Ye idk who you are but just in fact im playing only serious (so full tryhard) in kor and in .arena in recharger i just chill and .1v1 too
notyukifir

Postby Gameboy » 09 May 2019 17:07

notyukifir wrote:Ye idk who you are but just in fact im playing only serious (so full tryhard) in kor and in .arena in recharger i just chill and .1v1 too

""Hey you little gayboy, nice hat. It's Chad from your freshman English class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 reps at the gym - y'know, that place REAL men go to? Anyways, guess you're still playing video games like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after highschool, but now you're wearing skirts and makeup for a bunch of dweebs online. Have a nice life, dumbass.""
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Angelz » 09 May 2019 17:07

notyukifir wrote:Ye idk who you are but just in fact im playing only serious (so full tryhard) in kor and in .arena in recharger i just chill and .1v1 too

"Hey you little gayboy, nice hat. It's Chad from your freshman English class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 reps at the gym - y'know, that place REAL men go to? Anyways, guess you're still playing video games like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after highschool, but now you're wearing skirts and makeup for a bunch of dweebs online. Have a nice life, dumbass."
Angelz

Character: Angelzz

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic