Community Question: Vote most problematic person and why NOW

If you ain't got Aion on your mind.

Community Question: Vote most problematic person and why NOW

Postby crevitmear » 27 Jun 2020 05:31

Hi! I saw a friend earlier post a guide and mentioned recharger. So i thought it was best I amplified this! In this you will see a video aswell as pictures to help you along !Aion's hotspot among the elite!!
When you first enter the location by typing .recharger you will be greated by this Deity!
--> Image (notice the legion behind more on that later)

+ .Recharger is a place of many wonders! A lot goes down in this necropolis of scripting like, drama, afking, roleplay, duels(haha), talking(different from roleplay use google), sharing players chats and exposing their secret chars to your friends which get the player harassed for months straight, sharing cute cat pictures and that basically sums it up! When you get in there you're probably going to be overwhelmed by the mass amount (the entire server that isn't RPing in base or OW) players in .recharger!! Don't worry here are simple steps to get started:
1. Find a Ahker/Scripter and use the "follow" feature to let him know you have your eye on him/her/it! (antagonize but respectfully we are noobs remember this)

2. Put PvE gear on but make sure you hide your character details since you do not want them sniping or gaining advantage over you(very important), next: /duel. (Shikatyle)

Do not worry if you get very rude and uncalled for comments after trying your hardest! Even if you are in harvest gear! We will get to getting revenge in a second. But let's continue! To further boost your opponents or potential opponents ego into thinking you are free win rinse and repeat then strike back when the time is right! Image
You may encounter Pikachu coming in to stop you by ANY means necessary, since your opponents thought you were 123, you are too powerful for them and they called in the big guns!! //doom! :O
Sidenote: When you have un-escapable CC's hehe!!
So now you're temporarily stopped from getting your revenge with profit(might) to buy those cute outfits, now what?

Roleplay <3
Now This is very simple, really! Here is a detailed award winning video on how to roleplay properly -->>>

**important part(s): 3:30**
Do this until you:
A) Disconnect
B) Get the Bg you rigged for
C)Finish making new scripts :3
Do: Continue to do what is posted in video and say game is dead
Do: Say game is dead and leave because it's not your fault you and your friends are doing nothing!
Do: Harass bulbasaur,pikachu,eevee,torchic and put blame on Ash Ketchup because you fail to utilize what is right in front of you. (for post purposes this is rhetoric please do not actually do this, they are doing everything they can, be respectful this is mockery of players not Ketchup or his pokemon)
Don't: Take accountability
Don't: Self reflect on why you are the problem

(refer to note in 3rd "do" if you're confused on how to read this it is not hard)

I hope this helped into becoming the kaktus of 2020! If you have any questions please feel free to leave them down below! I know i went overboard (haha) I just wanted to let you have as much detail as possible on how to become a literal GOD.
crevitmear

Character: myself

Re: Community Question: Vote most problematic person and why

Postby yukifiree » 27 Jun 2020 06:32

most problematic person is jesus, he big 0

also imagine using fucking bandicam in fucking 2020
yukifiree

Character: yukifire

Re: Community Question: Vote most problematic person and why

Postby WorstSMeasiestAion » 27 Jun 2020 16:49

yukifiree wrote:most problematic person is jesus, he big 0

also imagine using fucking bandicam in fucking 2020