4.6 error "No game[..]on the authorization server (6)"

Got issues? Let us know here.

4.6 error "No game[..]on the authorization server (6)"

Postby Ayanna » 16 Feb 2019 10:21

Good morning, i'm having problem when i try to log in to 4.6 server, when i select the server an error appears that tells me "No game server is available on the authorization server (6)" i switch my account to 4.6 and even tried to disable my firewall and anti-virus program but still don't work, dou you have any tips to fix that? https://imgur.com/YZrz5SX

Have a nice day.
Ayanna

Character: Yvanna

Re: 4.6 error "No game[..]on the authorization server (6)"

Postby reddye » 16 Feb 2019 16:41

i have the same problem :((((((((((((((
reddye

Character: namiass

Postby Sempai10 » 17 Feb 2019 12:18

Same here, but like the staff said we have to take the "control" of our computer LMAO
Sempai10

Character: Rainer

Postby Harboe » 17 Feb 2019 12:32

Sempai10 wrote:Same here, but like the staff said we have to take the "control" of our computer LMAO

If that's your reaction, then you clearly don't grasp that this problem is affecting less than 5 % of players trying to play. It's clearly a local issue on your computer related to security software such as firewall, anti-virus programs, user account control settings etc. because that's been proven time and time again.

Taking control of your computer means that you know what the fuck you're doing and can do what you want. Not be at the bidding of your security software which is inhibiting you from playing a simple game.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby iSTAN » 17 Feb 2019 12:34

Ayanna wrote:Good morning, i'm having problem when i try to log in to 4.6 server, when i select the server an error appears that tells me "No game server is available on the authorization server (6)" i switch my account to 4.6 and even tried to disable my firewall and anti-virus program but still don't work, dou you have any tips to fix that? https://imgur.com/YZrz5SX

Have a nice day.

All you have to do is to make sure to follow the steps correctly and i think you missed this one:
Before you start up the 4.6 client, delete the two files SystemOptionGraphics.cfg and system.cfg. This ensures that all settings are properly reset.
Good luck !
ELYOS:
Asot - Aethertech
Zlades - Gladiator
iSTAN

Character: Lafesta

Postby Ayanna » 18 Feb 2019 20:44

Hey there! i fixed the issue, all i did was install the game with direct download link, then i disable all my anti virus and firewall program, delete systemoptiongraphics ans system.cfg files and run the game with 64 bits launcher and all it works! thanks for those who tried to help me and i hope i will help someone ^^
Ayanna

Character: Yvanna

Postby Harboe » 18 Feb 2019 20:49

Or you could just try the new version of the launcher. Instructions here:

https://forum.notaion.com/viewtopic.php ... 87#p107987
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Return to Support