enter username+pass nothing happens, freeze

Got issues? Let us know here.

enter username+pass nothing happens, freeze

Postby sorcererer » 22 May 2020 08:31

i tried multiple times with windows 10 antivirus on or off
7.3 eu official works fine

notaion i enter my username and pass, nothing happens cant click anything it just freezes
sorcererer

Re: enter username+pass nothing happens, freeze

Postby Harboe » 22 May 2020 08:45

Is your account set up for the correct server? Log into notaion.com and check if it says 7.3 or 5.8 on the switch in the top menu.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby sorcererer » 22 May 2020 08:51

Harboe wrote:Is your account set up for the correct server? Log into notaion.com and check if it says 7.3 or 5.8 on the switch in the top menu.

yes i even created another account to try
sorcererer

Postby Harboe » 22 May 2020 08:56

If it freezes while still showing the login form in the client, it is definitely a firewall issue.

If it doesn't actually freeze, but simply hangs with an empty login screen, it's almost always a matter of trying to log into a server with an incompatible client version. I don't know if if the latest retail client version still works on Not Aion, so if you updated recently, that might be the cause.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby sorcererer » 22 May 2020 08:58

Harboe wrote:If it freezes while still showing the login form in the client, it is definitely a firewall issue.

If it doesn't actually freeze, but simply hangs with an empty login screen, it's almost always a matter of trying to log into a server with an incompatible client version. I don't know if if the latest retail client version still works on Not Aion, so if you updated recently, that might be the cause.

yes i just updated it right now
i can hear the music in the login screen while its stuck
sorcererer

Return to Support