Put Aion in Korean

Got issues? Let us know here.

Put Aion in Korean

Postby Museday » 16 Jul 2017 20:00

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who knows how put Aion client in korean (no just fonts or voices packs, but all the game) if it's possible ?

Thanks.

뮤스데이
Museday

Character: Museday

Re: Put Aion in Korean

Postby Spartaque » 17 Jul 2017 19:28

I guess no if you are not playing korean retail, we use GF client or NCsoft ones and these clients do not support korean.

Best advice EU: stop fapping on Asia.
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

Re: Put Aion in Korean

Postby Kr0NiCk » 17 Jul 2017 22:18

If you really want to get the game in Korean its simple, just go into your AION folder then proceed to l10n\ENG\data and/or l10n\ENU\data both folders if you play NotAION and retail then delete the Data.pak file, the game will be in full Korean then, if you wish to have Korean voices you just go back to l10n\ENG and/or l10n\ENU and delete the sounds folder.

Just Remember to save the file Data.pak and the sounds folder if you ever feel like going back to English the alternative to that would be to fully repair the client with Gameforge or NCsoft launcher depending on which you have installed right now.

Also by doing this if you want to keep it in full Korean and plan in playing retail with it remember that you can't launch the game with retail launchers as they will repair the game every time so you will have to use a .bat launcher or rainmeter.

Any other questions send me a message or just reply in this topic i guess.
#LDR
Kr0NiCk

Character: Insec

Return to Support