[Guide] Magical dmg/dps

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Re: [Guide] Magical dmg/dps

Postby Jwh » 12 Mar 2018 01:31

Are u sure? Try to get forward modify and use 3x stage skill, u will see same dmg as u use it staying same place.
Jwh

Character: Jwh

Postby Demonicsouls » 13 Mar 2018 01:15

Serenity wrote:I'm quite certain this is false

He's right, movement bonus only applies to the conditional current state, whereby it will only apply during the time you are moving in the direction that applies the bonus. Charge skills are stationary hence changing the current movement state to nothing, which in turn changes the bonus (as you're not moving anymore) to 0. The movement bonus wears off roughly a second after a new movement state begins (ie changing from forwards movement to sideways movement or stationary) so unless you cast the charge skill instantly, the bonus will wear off before you reach the next level of charge.
Dear conscience,

This game is full of idiots. Don't degrade yourself to their level.

Regards,
Subconscience
Demonicsouls
Dedicated

Character: Hid

Postby Blacktagada » 13 Mar 2018 01:58

Nice post !good job .
Blacktagada

Character: Blacktagada

Postby Serenity » 13 Mar 2018 21:30

Demonicsouls wrote:He's right, movement bonus only applies to the conditional current state, whereby it will only apply during the time you are moving in the direction that applies the bonus. Charge skills are stationary hence changing the current movement state to nothing, which in turn changes the bonus (as you're not moving anymore) to 0. The movement bonus wears off roughly a second after a new movement state begins (ie changing from forwards movement to sideways movement or stationary) so unless you cast the charge skill instantly, the bonus will wear off before you reach the next level of charge.

Yep I just checked it, my mistake. I had confused cast skills with charge skills, which DO get the boost when moving forward before casting.
Serenity

Previous

Return to Guides