Gunner against other classes

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Re: Gunner against other classes

Postby Deuce » 16 Jul 2015 12:12

If you keep playing only with guns ofc gunners is nerf but ffs stop say this class is useless, canon is op as fck.
Deuce
General

Character: Alisa

Postby bloodi » 16 Jul 2015 16:37

Deuce wrote:If you keep playing only with guns ofc gunners is nerf but ffs stop say this class is useless, canon is op as fck.

yes the cannon skills are OP becouse of the hight damage but we can't use them when we run Q.Q
I describe Her in one word, Mine.
bloodi

Character: Bloodi

Postby Shellgun » 16 Jul 2015 21:08

Gunner cant counter only those 3 things
1:Msup set
2:Mr set
3:Defensive skills like elemental boosted,msup boost
For me drunk shot is nerfed but is irrelevant cuz my combo was using the first chain of Drunk shot and switch on Cannon with dps,switching on pistol kd and repeat dps with cannon or sleep!So is better using it for just lock and not spamming it like 100% of noob gunners of this server cuz lazzy ass to switching their weapons!
We just dont have a pro gunner here but if you play well you can kill good templars but need perfection time cuz 1 mistake ur are dead!If they using anti gunner set like mr or msup doesnt mean they beat you,is just winning by the set and nothing more!

Shellgun
Dedicated

Character: Clubestard

Postby Torial » 17 Jul 2015 09:33

im playing gunner alot on not aion and it's a very nice class in 4.8, requires alot more skill than 4.7, which i like, but what i dont like is how easy of a target it is for some good players with certain classes, basically an above decent gunner against an above decent any other class will lose most likely.. and above all that msupp set hurts gunners reeeeeally bad, you literally tickle glads/temps with msup, and then you sit there with no skills left and their hp is still 70%... anyways this gunner, even if it's very weak, i still prefer it over the shitty easy mode gunner of 4.7. (plus on retail 4.8 gunners wont be as bad as not aion cuz they benefit alot from godstones)
STREAM : http://www.twitch.tv/torial13
Stream Status : OFFLINE
Torial
Haters gonna hate

Character: Tor

Postby Daveolf » 20 Jul 2015 14:44

Gunner is still op, but you need time and lot's of 1v1 or arena fights to learn how to kill each class. My problem is mostly with FPS and no time for playin' that's why i get 75% fcked by all better/equal players (not classes). You need to learn swip between pistols and canon. Missile is skill that u must have. Think about playstyle, you may choose more.
1. full stun (inc Shock and awe, Dazzling, missile, jugre)
2. pistol (autoload + 2 buffs or one buff and hemorage)
3. Combined (Juggre, Hemorage, buff)

Go pulve cannon (funny that this skill is with pistols) at all... Other linked stigmas are useless and this one is really op in pvp as well as in pve (can heal you from 0 to full hp in zerg)

If you will play good you may kill srsly anyone exept rly good gamblers like Drill :D and they still will call you Noob Gunner :)
*don't worry if you see shit posts from me, I play drunk sometimes... anyone DF btw?

Daveolf

Character: Davegun

Postby bloodi » 20 Jul 2015 17:14

Shellgun wrote:Gunner cant counter only those 3 things
1:Msup set
2:Mr set
3:Defensive skills like elemental boosted,msup boost
For me drunk shot is nerfed but is irrelevant cuz my combo was using the first chain of Drunk shot and switch on Cannon with dps,switching on pistol kd and repeat dps with cannon or sleep!So is better using it for just lock and not spamming it like 100% of noob gunners of this server cuz lazzy ass to switching their weapons!
We just dont have a pro gunner here but if you play well you can kill good templars but need perfection time cuz 1 mistake ur are dead!If they using anti gunner set like mr or msup doesnt mean they beat you,is just winning by the set and nothing more!

Trunk Shot*
I describe Her in one word, Mine.
bloodi

Character: Bloodi

Postby Daveolf » 20 Jul 2015 18:48

lolol

Drunk shot after crosstequilla and Ginshot...
*don't worry if you see shit posts from me, I play drunk sometimes... anyone DF btw?

Daveolf

Character: Davegun

Postby Deuce » 20 Jul 2015 19:00

Deuce
General

Character: Alisa

Postby Shellgun » 21 Jul 2015 14:56

bloodi wrote:Trunk Shot*

Shellgun
Dedicated

Character: Clubestard

Postby Shoter » 11 Aug 2015 14:19

if u wanna play with gunner then learn to play solo...not like Bloodi with chanter near to him.. u need to learn to survive vs all classes( so u need to know enemy skills and combos) and u need to survive in 1 vs 2+ enemyes or to run :D > gunner is a nice class but with this new 4.8 update he became a bit weak cuz he dont have all dmg buff now and others classes have to much m supp... but is ok. try a cover, use stun skills and insta cannon skills for more dmg .
AND if u kill an enemy and he say : noob class or unskilled class dont worry , u r good :D
Shoter

Character: Shoter

Postby Alekto » 11 Aug 2015 23:40

Shoter wrote:if u wanna play with gunner then learn to play solo...not like Bloodi with chanter near to him..

LOL and this from the Guy who allways walked around with at least 2 healers :D haha good one :')
Can any of you guys replie if he remembered Shoter 1 single time in open world without his supps near him?
Thank you, you made my day :3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Image Alekto :feelsniceman:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ pepe is love, pepe is live

Alekto

Character: Alekto

Postby computerhoofd » 12 Aug 2015 01:56

Ya'll so mad, Bloodi is drinking your tears atm.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Postby arcanee » 12 Aug 2015 02:12

so much tears bloodi swimmin init alrdy
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Spartaque » 12 Aug 2015 16:11

Bloodi is cute and honest at least, and Larii always buffs me in Open World Image
Issues? Troubles?
Whisper me on:
Spartaque
Ceasar

Spartaque
EU Staff

Postby Drill » 12 Aug 2015 18:51

Alekto wrote:LOL and this from the Guy who allways walked around with at least 2 healers :D haha good one :')
Can any of you guys replie if he remembered Shoter 1 single time in open world without his supps near him?
Thank you, you made my day :3

Who said u have to go solo in open world ? everyone is free to go with whatever they want (2 clerics best 8-) )!
Drill
Dedicated

Character: AetherTech

PreviousNext

Return to Guides