Lulutie's Spiritmaster Guide

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Re: Lulutie's Spiritmaster Guide

Postby arcanee » 30 Jul 2014 18:17

Jere wrote:but tbh at the current time sm's fearless are shit and lose to almost every class

pretty much. and in the future in 4.7 SMs will be even more trash (on retail)
thats why im not playing sm that much atm, too many classes can beat sm so easily (if played with no fear) that its no fun anymore.
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Jere » 30 Jul 2014 18:31

arcanee wrote:
pretty much. and in the future in 4.7 SMs will be even more trash (on retail)
thats why im not playing sm that much atm, too many classes can beat sm so easily (if played with no fear) that its no fun anymore.

and exactly the same reason why i still like sm, people still believe theyre EZ mode whatsoever, but at the current moment its hard as hell, and makes even me rage from time to time. However its the difficulty that interests me :D
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time And be there once again
And in my head I see the pictures Of how we used to be
So one thing will remain
'Cause I still have the memories of those days
Jere
Pro

Character: Fox

Postby Starcanum » 30 Jul 2014 19:58

Jere wrote:and exactly the same reason why i still like sm, people still believe theyre EZ mode whatsoever, but at the current moment its hard as hell, and makes even me rage from time to time. However its the difficulty that interests me :D

Basically the same reason why I still play ranger. And why I don't rage at SM's anymore :D
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Sanguine / The Rapist Tree
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby Jere » 30 Jul 2014 21:05

Liadem wrote:Try out using Magic Implosion followed by Aegis breaker, Magic Implosion usually gets removes if there is no other buff on your opponent.

tried this out again, and just as i thought, MI doesnt get removed when u use aegis fast enough. If it does on you, you should be running around with over 200ping. also when u look at the debufs, its just as i said MI gets delayed which makes the folowing debuff positioning Aegis-MI and not the other way around.

Go test it yourself, i can give u proof if u want...
So one thing will remain
Jere
Pro

Postby arcanee » 30 Jul 2014 22:07

Jere wrote:and exactly the same reason why i still like sm, people still believe theyre EZ mode whatsoever, but at the current moment its hard as hell, and makes even me rage from time to time. However its the difficulty that interests me :D

sorc winning over sm cuz sorc > sm, carried by class
calling sm noob/ bad
thats one of the situations what makes me rage the most :>
arcanee
Governor

Postby Jere » 30 Jul 2014 22:47

Being able to beat the sorc fearless however gives one hell of a satisfaction.
Worth the unlimmited amount of rages :D
Speaking bout good sorcs that is.
So one thing will remain
Jere
Pro

Postby lavender » 30 Jul 2014 22:48

arcane you have no right to talk i see cayleen and lagrange crash you all the time EVEN WHEN YOU USE FULL FEAR/SPIRITSUB/2.8k MR
and its super hilarious how you lose the round you use instantfear and contract of resistance lol :D
lavender

Postby Jere » 30 Jul 2014 23:03

lavender wrote:arcane you have no right to talk i see cayleen and lagrange crash you all the time EVEN WHEN YOU USE FULL FEAR/SPIRITSUB/2.8k MR
and its super hilarious how you lose the round you use instantfear and contract of resistance lol :D

Arc has any right to talk, sorc is nearly impossible for an sm to beat without fear in 1v1. I just fought this lagrange guy, using insta sleep. Do you even have any idea how an sm can come even close to beating that? Tbh any sorc using cow vs an sm should be feared/subbed to death. Fact that sorcs can even survive that proves their supreme power over sm. And lets all be honest a good sorc can beat almost any class just look at KOR where sorcs can outlast 4-5people easily thx to sleep.

Daybreaker himself admited to me that sorc is one of the more easy classes when u understand em to actually rape alot of other people. Aswell as he nearly forced me into start using insta fear in duels vs him because there is no balance between sm and sorc, sm is plain dead fearless vs sorc. Just think about it sorc has as many stuns as a sin has, on top of that one hell of an amount of cc and deadly nukes? Sm cant use his main cc for it is considerd noob, as i myself have to agree.

The problem is sm without fear is underpowerd and with fear overpowerd, 1skill makes a world of difference and its up to the sm to decide which path he will folow. Its like choosing at BT in the old days, hard mode or EZ mode.

*edit, just noticed lagrange is cayleen/lahgoron/lavender w/e weird talking bout urself tbh...
So one thing will remain
Jere
Pro

Postby arcanee » 30 Jul 2014 23:42

lavender do you have some mental issues like some personality disorder idk everyone knows U ARE lagrange and cayleen + lahgoron why do you talk in 3rd person about yourself?

and yeah i fear you and i will keep fearing the shit out of you because you abuse cow against me EVERY time, even if i try to play fair against u, u still cow me, last times u were just lucky but if i get u again i will fear you untill u reach china.

and WOW a sorc feeling proud winning over an SM with instand sleep and curse of weakness.
i fucking hate that some classes on notaion are op as shit while some other classes are damn weak, balance on this server is fucked up tbh.
arcanee
Governor

Postby Dei » 31 Jul 2014 00:49

arcanee wrote:but if i get u again i will fear you untill u reach china.

Dei
Ancient

Postby Starcanum » 31 Jul 2014 01:02

After all these months, people still fall for Lahgo's trolls and taking all he says and does seriously. Wow guys..
Int / RNGer
Patricia / Facerolliator
Sanguine / The Rapist Tree
Image Image Image
Starcanum
Ancient

Postby lavender » 31 Jul 2014 01:11

no idea what you are talking about, the names you mentioned are not me.
and sms should just stop crying about COW. you can dispell it with swop, and afaik cayleen/lagrange only uses it for the last 1k hp you have, it doesnt even make a difference if it was cow or ice harpoon or w/e.
lavender

Postby Angelz » 31 Jul 2014 01:22

lavender wrote:no idea what you are talking about, the names you mentioned are not me.

Couldn't resist.
Angelz

Character: Angelzz

Postby Dei » 31 Jul 2014 04:33

oh faggots.
Dei
Ancient

Postby computerhoofd » 31 Jul 2014 05:55

lavender wrote:no idea what you are talking about, the names you mentioned are not me.

mager topkek
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

PreviousNext

Return to Guides