[Guide] How To Code A Basic AHK Script

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Re: [Guide] How To Code A Basic AHK Script

Postby Bestsorcru » 10 Oct 2017 17:14

Levi wrote:I like how toxic russians randomly like to go off topic in threads (but they think it's somehow related) that does not fit just to trashtalk others. Now I kinda understand or remember why I used to hate the majority of russians back when my mental health was also damaged by video games.

how can it be disgusting to read such stuff from the homegrown Nazis. in one of my posts I did not divide people according to nationality, unlike you and the one you are now defending. you think that you are better than me only because you are packing your rot in the most optic phrases, but this is not so. I, unlike you, always say what I think and as it really is and without the transition to a national factor. yes, maybe it's offtopic, but what's the difference in this case between me and you, hypocrite? for what purpose do you write all this? I know from what, you want to earn a reputation in the eyes of the same double-headed people as you, you want to show that you are better than me, but it's not truth cuz your posts are as offtopic as mine, and your motivation for writing them is much more toxic than mine.
Bestsorcru

Character: Loveretail

Postby Levi » 10 Oct 2017 17:21

I just see a damaged human being, which is nothing new. So I'll just leave it at that.
Drunken Style = Best Style
Levi
Dedicated

Character: Meng

Postby arcanee » 10 Oct 2017 17:41

Levi wrote:I like how toxic russians randomly like to go off topic in threads (but they think it's somehow related) that does not fit just to trashtalk others. Now I kinda understand or remember why I used to hate the majority of russians back when my mental health was also damaged by video games.

what do you expect from retarded russians who think they are gods

and loveretail lets go recharger but i come with my AT how is that? i'd smash you to the ground kid even with your pathetic macros
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Harboe » 10 Oct 2017 17:42

Etnas wrote:We want just play as fair as possible..most of people play not aion for pvp and they are competitive too. People who want play just for fun probably go to play in retail or other online games with heavy pve form(dont misunderstand me I think some other online games are competitive and fun too).In my experience most of not aion players are competitive and who play just for "fun" leave this server in most cases after sometime..they just dont care if the server become chaotic because they are occasional players. For me is not fun play vs people who abuse of this program( before this topic i was thinking AHK gave just fast commands but now i have seen what type of advantage give, it's very unfair and we cant ignore this )..a fair system is fun for me. Anyway i understand this is useless and is true this is "Harb's kingdom" and he settle and he will not change idea. Who prefer play with fair or "different" system is better than he change game or try learn to use this program . Have a nice day! better play single player games or do other things :)

Are you too retarded to realise that it's simply not possible to block these kinds of programs? That's the fucking reason why it's allowed, because there's no other option.

People are too fucking retarded nowadays.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby NemikQ » 10 Oct 2017 17:47

But why you needed maked special guide for code this shit, my god, that logic... If you think all play with it, it's ok ! You cant nothing do but WHY SO FUCKING MAKE A GUID FOR IT??? FOR ALL OTHER PPLS WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME, NOW YOU'VE FULL SERVER OF CHEATERS WHO CAN SCRIPTED IT EZ. NICE...
Last edited by NemikQ on 10 Oct 2017 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
NemikQ

Postby Bestsorcru » 10 Oct 2017 17:48

arcanee wrote:and loveretail lets go recharger but i come with my AT how is that? i'd smash you to the ground kid even with your pathetic macros

go, I'll come with my spiritmaster)))) how is that?
Bestsorcru

Postby Crusherz » 10 Oct 2017 17:50

arcanee wrote: i come with my AT how is that?

hahahahahaha NICE
sucks at sm, sucks at [email protected] AT
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby arcanee » 10 Oct 2017 17:51

Bestsorcru wrote:
go, I'll come with my spiritmaster)))) how is that?

lol id still shit on you fucktard
arcanee
Governor

Postby Harboe » 10 Oct 2017 17:54

NemikQ wrote:But why you needed maked special guide for code this shit, my god, that logic... If you think all play with it, it's ok ! You cant nothing do but WHY SO FUCKING MAKE A GUID FOR IT??? FOR ALL OTHER PPLS WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME, NOW YOU'VE FULL SERVER OF CHEATERS WHO CAN SCRIPTED IT EZ. NICE...

I don't know why Phuh made this guide.

The people who wanted to get a competitive edge by using scripts (like AHK) have already been doing it for years. This is not a new thing, it's been widely accessible for many years, even before Aion! And this guide provides nothing special as there are vast ressources just a Google search away.

You guys are overdramatizing this because you are ignorant. This changes nothing.
Harboe
Founder

Postby Refrain2pvp » 10 Oct 2017 17:55

He will let crusherz another russian degenarete to play in his place(his SM) when he knows he will lose on his sorc ,thats 1 reason why they are trash same when he asked muted to play in crusherz place vs sejaa
Refrain2pvp

Postby Crusherz » 10 Oct 2017 17:57

degenerate is what your mother calls you every day, dog
Crusherz

Character: Crusherz

Postby arcanee » 10 Oct 2017 17:59

what can you expect from inbred fucktards with ego issues
arcanee
Governor

Postby Bestsorcru » 10 Oct 2017 17:59

Refrain2pvp wrote:He will let crusherz another russian degenarete to play in his place(his SM) when he knows he will lose on his sorc ,thats 1 reason why they are trash same when he asked muted to play in crusherz place vs sejaa

can you at least say your nickname, garbage?
Bestsorcru

Postby Harboe » 10 Oct 2017 18:00

This thing has escalated into a shit fest.

#locked
Harboe
Founder

Previous

Return to Guides