Each class how to counter Aftertech. (besides at) 2017

If you feel like helping out the new ones.

Each class how to counter Aftertech. (besides at) 2017

Postby ninjax364 » 12 Aug 2017 00:44

As we all know aftertech is very annoying, with the endless praz, don't get me started on the silence, then the shield remover why nchsoft did you make such an op class.
Ranger:
Rangers, are fun and easy to play but they can be a deadly weapon against at, in Order to beat At you must go in stealth and put, blind, poison and sleep with slow down move. Always keep your distance stay 20m (or 15m) away at all times once praz comes then use sleep then do combo, again or run.

Sin:
The class, that can stun the living daylight out of any class, Blind and silence are your best friends for this one. Use blind, along with silence and stuns.

Sm: We all know sm is a bloody annoying class, for sm it's easier you want use insta, fear then proc fear and, debuff, earth chain silence blind, the erosion along with cyclone of wrath and shakel. With the shield destroyer on your spirts shield, use The magic resist move ( teleport, high davea skill).

Sorc: (some moves forgot names xD)
Sorc is fun with the endless sleep time, but ats are so annoying for sorc. For sorc keep your distance if they come use reflect, along with lighting, silence, And air hold, with flames of wrath then ice chain to kill the at.

Glad:
How can the most played class, class counter most annoying class. Well In order for glad to win the high davea parry, buff and the reflect + stun resist, And Shadow something, will give you the advantage use the armor piercing move along with any glad combo..

Templar :
At is fcking annoying for temp because that 1 move removes your steel skin. Only way for temp to beat at is for the healing moves they have , along with reduce dmg will annoy at so bad. For temp use the moves and always be moving in order to be at, don't forget sword storm + break power to give you the edge in battle.

Bard:
We all love the bard, with pengu and the dmg and it's an easy class to play. Bard has the advantage use area pengu move, with praz and sleeping the proc the dmg buffs with blind, then silence once praz is in effect use horse to charge state 3 and tsunami move that comes after horse. Be sure to use the stun resist buff, and attack buff to have the advantage over at.

Cleric:
In order to be annoying to at, use Block set with mb + tera if they good at. Use your big heals once the heals are on proc stun the root, with The overtime damage moves then use sprinting skill and circle them as you kite them use( insta cast skills dmg well running.) dmg, and to kill the easier use Remove cast time move with punishing earth, and call lighting to win.

Chanter:
Chanter is fun to play, with there heals are op buffs. But to kill at is mission impossible however make sure to use all combos for chanter with heals to win always, with the stuns ask Snaked for guide to the op stuns.

And feel free to friend me in game my mains are: Rex, Acex , Zair, Lucus, and Arcxecpt ;3
This guide will beat at for good.
ninjax364

Character: Drater

Re: Each class how to counter Aftertech. (besides at) 2017

Postby DiseaseNA » 12 Aug 2017 02:43

I never lose against an AT since I saw this guide. IT WORKS 100%
DiseaseNA

Character: Hope

Postby blacknwhite » 12 Aug 2017 03:10

OMG i was looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you, you saved me from a lot of frustration. I have never lost to an aethertech since i read this. It's very well detailed, if you follow it step by step you can't fail! Works 100%!!!! Keep the good work!
blacknwhite

Character: LGBTPRIDEHORDE

Postby Drill » 12 Aug 2017 03:32

If you read this and you dont even play notaion , that doesn't count :kappa:
Drill
Officer

Character: AetherTech

Postby Philya » 12 Aug 2017 05:42

Implying you can counter AT
Philya

Character: Youseebiggirl

Postby Savage » 12 Aug 2017 11:06

ninjax364 wrote:Bard:
We all love the bard, with pengu and the dmg and it's an easy class to play. Bard has the advantage use area pengu move, with praz and sleeping the proc the dmg buffs with blind, then silence once praz is in effect use horse to charge state 3 and tsunami move that comes after horse. Be sure to use the stun resist buff, and attack buff to have the advantage over at.

omg that's brilliant. gonna duel some AT right now and use this secret technique, I'm sure I'll catch him off guard and win easily. thank you for this very helpful tip, I've been waiting for it since 4.8!
Savage

Postby ninjax364 » 15 Aug 2017 06:21

No problem i know it's the best guide ever.
ninjax364

Postby ninjax364 » 15 Aug 2017 06:22

DiseaseNA wrote:I never lose against an AT since I saw this guide. IT WORKS 100%

Yes it works very well.
ninjax364

Postby LyoIsTooStrong » 15 Aug 2017 19:36

??????
How do i beat AT as AT ?? Op please help????

Sorry, but I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness.
LyoIsTooStrong
Pro

Character: Englishmeno

Postby ninjax364 » 16 Aug 2017 06:08

LyoIsTooStrong wrote:??????
How do i beat AT as AT ?? Op please help????

Sorry I can't help but to stare at that profile picture it's very unique, sorry but I just want to quit life, when I see that face please delete it and lovey no LyolsTooStrong what is with this name please stop. This guide is very good an Pen pine apple pen is so old it's last year sorry to you, are living in 2016 well the rest of us are living it 2017.
ninjax364

Postby Lavkiv » 17 Aug 2017 00:10

Chanter:
Chanter is fun to play, with there heals are op buffs. But to kill at is mission impossible however make sure to use all combos for chanter with heals to win always, with the stuns ask Snaked for guide to the op stuns.

Sounds like "I don't know what I need to write here, so inspiring words to die with full pocket of pride and no offense to developers should work here" :D Free advice: there is no other way to make stuns op except timing them right, bcuz rng. Now you don't need to ask Snake.
Lavkiv
Officer

Location: Stuck between dimensions. Got big fast food butt sorry.
Character: Bardkauza

Postby Tatayoyo » 17 Aug 2017 15:58

ninjax364 wrote:Ranger:
Rangers, are fun and easy to play but they can be a deadly weapon against at, in Order to beat At you must go in stealth and put, blind, poison and sleep with slow down move. Always keep your distance stay 20m (or 15m) away at all times once praz comes then use sleep then do combo, again or run.

Tatayoyo

Character: Liat

Postby Xion » 19 Aug 2017 20:34

^^^^^
Chanter: to kill at with the stuns
How to stun at
Xion

Postby Japaneez » 20 Aug 2017 04:13

nice guide works on every class 100%
Japaneez