Sure 1v1 vid VOL I

Got a cool video or screenshot to show off?

Sure 1v1 vid VOL I

Postby Sure » 24 Feb 2018 00:14

Hope u enjoy it :D

Sure

Character: Suretnia

Re: Sure 1v1 vid VOL I

Postby Gale » 24 Feb 2018 10:49

iLike.
Gale
Pro

Character: Gale

Postby MyNameIsBigDeuce » 24 Feb 2018 14:32

Music was good, but then

MyNameIsBigDeuce

Character: BigDeuce

Postby Shki » 24 Feb 2018 17:50

haha ^ anyways good shit i guess ~~
Shki

Character: Ego

Postby Sure » 25 Feb 2018 04:16

Cmon deuce, DF vs sorcs in duel its allowed since years xdd
Sure

Postby MyNameIsBigDeuce » 25 Feb 2018 12:02

Because I guess dealing 5k per autos is needed to kill a sorc that dont use boic and reflect... Sins decided it by themselves even if the class is broken since 2-3 patches now, unless its a glad/templar/at there is no point using it imo
MyNameIsBigDeuce

Postby Etnas » 25 Feb 2018 12:06

True, sin unbuffed kill cloth classes in 3s. With deadly 1,5s. Give us some more seconds please XD
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby PtRvY » 25 Feb 2018 16:04

MyNameIsBigDeuce wrote:Because I guess dealing 5k per autos is needed to kill a sorc that dont use boic and reflect... Sins decided it by themselves even if the class is broken since 2-3 patches now, unless its a glad/templar/at there is no point using it imo

Decent sorc cant lose sin without df, thats make duel even more balanced and interesting because sorc is pushed by dps , so he need react fast.
PtRvY

Character: all

Postby Etnas » 25 Feb 2018 17:12

"duel even more balanced and interesting" balance in 5.8 it's inexistent reason why probably i will left the game and come back when we get 6.0 (if the 6.0 it's good of course)
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby MyNameIsBigDeuce » 25 Feb 2018 17:14

PtRvY wrote:Decent sorc cant lose sin without df, thats make duel even more balanced and interesting because sorc is pushed by dps , so he need react fast.

Decent sin kill the sorc with an ambush and a stun with DF
MyNameIsBigDeuce

Postby Sure » 25 Feb 2018 19:37

I dont think that, good sorcs outplays Sins fucking fast and betwen leap + ilusión they can kite properly, and well, i "Nerf" myself dont ussing silence as cover, just like another anti Magic skill, anyway if you look some Sins va sorcs you can chekc by yourself even ussing DF sorcs wins many duels anyway, imo is not unbalanced, and you need it 100% to beat good gunners in duels Too if they use the mask
Sure

Postby kaibafan » 25 Feb 2018 22:32

what you show is thus not real pvp, by artificially 'nerfing' (imposing arbitrary rules and holding back) you show actors faking pvp.
we all know in real fight sorc vs sin is not like that. the sin always start from the hide, thus if the sorc prebuffs, he will waste all buffs (like boq and sof). and in normal fight, all sin are noobs who cover silence and use calming whisper rng to resist stuns, and will use resist move and beast leap when sorc use remove shock, then kite remove shock like noob and use calming whisper to resist aetherhold if anything goes wrong. and then use mr set and sensory boost with that other evade and remove shock hide to go in for stunlock after remove shock buff end. and he can still simply use msupp set to tank balaur seeker and run around obstacles for second ambush, like all sins do, and kill sorc inside wintry armor.
therefore you actor. you will lose to any half decent tank.
kaibafan

Character: blueeyeswhitedragon

Postby Melach » 25 Feb 2018 23:08

Ye, really think sins do need df, or it gets too easy for the sorc. But the sorc needs to be good and experienced, or he's dead, because he should know what to expect and react fast. Without the dmg pressure, the matchup become too easy for sorc I think.
Melach

Postby Sure » 26 Feb 2018 00:10

kaibafan wrote:what you show is thus not real pvp, by artificially 'nerfing' (imposing arbitrary rules and holding back) you show actors faking pvp.
we all know in real fight sorc vs sin is not like that. the sin always start from the hide, thus if the sorc prebuffs, he will waste all buffs (like boq and sof). and in normal fight, all sin are noobs who cover silence and use calming whisper rng to resist stuns, and will use resist move and beast leap when sorc use remove shock, then kite remove shock like noob and use calming whisper to resist aetherhold if anything goes wrong. and then use mr set and sensory boost with that other evade and remove shock hide to go in for stunlock after remove shock buff end. and he can still simply use msupp set to tank balaur seeker and run around obstacles for second ambush, like all sins do, and kill sorc inside wintry armor.
therefore you actor. you will lose to any half decent tank.

but you're kidding right? xdddd man this is just "fair" Duels, use calming whisper vs WHATEVER the class (only glads) its fucking unfair cuz you let the game tells if you gonna win or lose, (like Aethertech) xd and ofc they precast Vaizel and SoF because we precast too Flurry etc, otherway you gonna stay on hide waiting to waste their buffs (while you waste yours too) or you gonna do duels with the stigma < Shadow walk >? I just tryed to show a vid for enjoy, no trying to let you think if its "normal pvp" or "our rules pvp" cmon xddd be serious plz, this is !aion and if you use calming whisper vs whatever the class, just vs glads , they gonna refuse the second duel cuz you win/lost because the game want it, no cuz you plays better of your oponent xd
Sure

Return to Media