Aion PvP 5.6 l Templar MyZ vs Shielder 1v1

Got a cool video or screenshot to show off?

Re: Aion PvP 5.6 l Templar MyZ vs Shielder 1v1

Postby Sunnymuffinz » 14 Sep 2017 23:59

Zze wrote:Agillity its a huge thing especialy in DPS fights like Templar Vs Templar or Glad Vs Templar or Glad vs Glad. Not having that extra crit to may end up lossing the fight on those crits that you don't get .

I remember hitting 7 consecutive white hits on a SR set chanter , pretty disgusting or Ecto's SR set , damn OP ;)
Also Myz is playing or did played with Mres on Sword and Shield which lowered the chance of the opponent to land the Dazzling while he is on stance in Temp V Temp.

Pull, bleed, dazing.
Dazing.
Pull Dazing.
Dazing.
Pull, bleed, dazing.

odds are less than half of the dazings are going into MR and probably less than that are actually getting resisted. Stance is overcome with pulls like the above spam rotation but it also isn't very hard to see stance/kind of expect when stance is coming, especially in temp v temp. Otherwise yes, a portion of those may be resisted.
The Great Canadian Maplemuffinz
Sunnymuffinz

Character: Unsung

Postby Miz » 15 Sep 2017 00:47

Got fun about all this cry .

- before was HB set excuse . i see this dear itami got 3:0 even when he used .

- Also ahk excuse topkek mewinulose trash turbokey / MR shield for Resist dazling ( use ur brain if mr / no agi shield it's about nice timing for mr that . didn't see any templar make it not because it's cancer but because no one got idea / good timing for use it ;) )

- Now it's agi essence ? what next ?

Well anyways when i see this bunch of tryharder judge like they are clean player i just got fun .
Push me down more hate is bae .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Sunnymuffinz » 15 Sep 2017 01:13

Miz wrote:Got fun about all this cry .

- before was HB set excuse . i see this dear itami got 3:0 even when he used .

- Also ahk excuse topkek mewinulose trash turbokey / MR shield for Resist dazling ( use ur brain if mr / no agi shield it's about nice timing for mr that . didn't see any templar make it not because it's cancer but because no one got idea / good timing for use it ;) )

- Now it's agi essence ? what next ?

Well anyways when i see this bunch of tryharder judge like they are clean player i just got fun .
Push me down more hate is bae .

I am sort of with you on this. It isn't like you iron skin or popped terra or something. I think anyone who cares about being competitive will equip themselves to be competitive and unless prior rules are stated for specifics like that you should kind of expect it... Everyone is going to fight you differently, what makes you good is your consistency in being prepared to handle it.
The Great Canadian Maplemuffinz
Sunnymuffinz

Character: Unsung

Postby Miz » 15 Sep 2017 01:17

Sunnymuffinz wrote:

I am sort of with you on this. It isn't like you iron skin or popped terra or something. I think anyone who cares about being competitive will equip themselves to be competitive and unless prior rules are stated for specifics like that you should kind of expect it... Everyone is going to fight you differently, what makes you good is your consistency in being prepared to handle it.

Ye true i just adapt my playstyle sometimes for counter my opponent ( don't talk about hb ) but MR shield vs low ACCURACY AUGMENT all my skill +8 moredamage blblbl user ) Also agi essence combine with shield + sword break burst so why cry it's all about timing . they just need courageous shield on burst and byebye agi . alltime problem from build but 90% just from player .

I just exploit Panel essence / Weapon + shield manastone that all . topkek
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Dei » 15 Sep 2017 04:20

Stop being a pussy next time and say out loud you are recording. Not everyone gives 100% when they play the game. You are just a mere pussy, like your avatar on !Aion.
Agility plays a role like Zze said, however.. since you are only an abuser and "cheater" when it comes to duels.. nobody can expect anything better out of you. It's ironic right? Always the excuses.. ever thought of looking in the mirror and observing it from a different perspective? It's time to find your true self.
Dei
Ancient

Postby computerhoofd » 15 Sep 2017 10:22

Next time it's going to be MP set abuse.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Postby Heims » 15 Sep 2017 11:01

Full magic boost / knowledge templar with divine justice and magic smash, make templar great again :feelsgreatman:
Heims

Postby Levi » 15 Sep 2017 11:06

Don't forget, this video was probably made to piss off 1 person :D
Drunken Style = Best Style
Levi
Pro

Character: Meng

Postby Miz » 15 Sep 2017 11:42

Dei wrote:Stop being a pussy next time and say out loud you are recording. Not everyone gives 100% when they play the game. You are just a mere pussy, like your avatar on !Aion.
Agility plays a role like Zze said, however.. since you are only an abuser and "cheater" when it comes to duels.. nobody can expect anything better out of you. It's ironic right? Always the excuses.. ever thought of looking in the mirror and observing it from a different perspective? It's time to find your true self.

can you just stfu fcking trash ? i never see you on game actually i guess you are just another random who just talk on forum for nothing when i look the number of ur post . never heard about u people who say you are a decent player so pls just stfu and stay in your place when you don't know what you talk about .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby computerhoofd » 15 Sep 2017 12:36

Heims wrote:Full magic boost / knowledge templar with divine justice and magic smash, make templar great again :feelsgreatman:

Full crit clerics with staff, kd lock, new meta in 5.7
Will be frowned upon for sure.
Support Cleric guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3575
Assist DPS guide: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3977&hilit
computerhoofd
Ancient

Character: Kenkou

Postby Kazuya » 16 Sep 2017 18:31

Heims wrote:Full magic boost / knowledge templar with divine justice and magic smash, make templar great again :feelsgreatman:

Whenever I randomly see that ZLATAN gif, it always makes me laugh lol
Kazuya

Character: killergodxqt

Postby Dei » 16 Sep 2017 23:35

Miz wrote:
can you just stfu fcking trash ? i never see you on game actually i guess you are just another random who just talk on forum for nothing when i look the number of ur post . never heard about u people who say you are a decent player so pls just stfu and stay in your place when you don't know what you talk about .

Oh you're one of those kids that only look up to opinions of people that are active and were professionals at their classes. I see, so you disregard anyone who doesn't have time to practice constant PvP to get a PRO, but can distinguish between skill and idiocy/cheating (like yours)? Oh well, I guess it's time to grow up.
Dei
Ancient

Postby Miz » 16 Sep 2017 23:45

Also Dei you are one of this rat on forum who talk for nothing without know anything and think they are true about everything because they are '' ancient '' player well for me you just a random guys from forum . '' Not planning to play Aion ever again.''

You quit since close 1 year . your comment are just totally useless that all . try to judge my IG lvl or something like that are the most fun from you .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Qwertyuio » 18 Sep 2017 13:31

Dei is right and your arguing is tottaly meaningless
Qwertyuio

Character: Onion

Postby Miz » 18 Sep 2017 18:58

Qwertyuio wrote:Dei is right and your arguing is tottaly meaningless

Hi dust you lose me 1000000:0 and say noob ahk temp . Feelsmadman