Proposal PvP/BG Balance

Just discuss stuff in here.

Proposal PvP/BG Balance

Postby Naifter » 05 Mar 2019 19:39

This will be just a short thread to let you know my idea.
My idea consists in limiting the maximum number of healers / cc / tanks (etc) for each group playing in OW or BG to try to balance the average PvP level, since would be really boring (and impossible) to fight vs a sorc, sm and cleric premade, when they are perma sleeping + fearing your team and you are playing with a completely random one with no kind of organization.
Don't see it as a cry or something like that (i couldn't care less about that), it's just a guess to improve the server. I've seen this kind of system on some L2 PvP server, and in his own way it worked.
Naifter

Re: Proposal PvP/BG Balance

Postby Harboe » 05 Mar 2019 20:20

First of all, why not use the Official Suggestion Thread?

Second, you can't control Open World.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Naifter » 05 Mar 2019 21:20

Harboe wrote:First of all, why not use the Official Suggestion Thread?

Second, you can't control Open World.

I am really sorry about that. i play not aion from 3.X or so, but i never used forum, so i didn't knew about that section.
The only thing i remember about this system, is that if one class would have joined a group making it unbalanced, the last who joined would get automatically kicked. I know that a "zerg" will be formed probably from part of different groups, but it can be an initiative to balance, since most groups run with 3-4 and often also more people.
Naifter

Postby Harboe » 05 Mar 2019 21:52

Even if you can't group up, you can still run together, it's just more of a nuisance. I'm sorry, but this is a terrible suggestion and I haven't even gotten around to commenting on the actual idea.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Return to General Discussion