Let's think about the future

Just discuss stuff in here.

Let's think about the future

Postby Yoummu » 21 Feb 2019 18:40

As we can see, the mayority of people dislike 6.2.

Now we know the new stats system of aion, so we can have an idea of the version 6.5.

Here you can get more info about skills in 6.5: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/439 ... ill-patch/

And here the new daevanions in 6.5: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.5_Update

If i am not wrong, the most common problem in 6.2 was the healing classes, so much heal even with the harboe's nerf, for example in 1v1 you can't kill a healer being for example a templar.

What do you think, would you like the actual aion in 6.5 with these changes? Would you ask to Harboe to restore the official version?
Yoummu

Character: Yoummu

Re: Let's think about the future

Postby drpepper179 » 21 Feb 2019 18:54

What u mean by restore? Eu 6.2 is online
drpepper179

Character: drpepper

Postby Lenneth » 21 Feb 2019 19:06

drpepper179 wrote:What u mean by restore? Eu 6.2 is online

i think he mean about US server
Lenneth

Character: Victorica

Postby Harboe » 21 Feb 2019 19:14

Lenneth wrote:i think he mean about US server

Lol no, this is about 6.2 on Not Aion in general and has nothing to do with the US server.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby mewtwo » 21 Feb 2019 20:09

6.5 will be way more balanced but the life isn't gonna happen there untill players won't get tired of this old like times patch and Harboe will add a bit of diversity besides just updating it
mewtwo

Character: Cloud

Postby Rospet » 21 Feb 2019 20:18

None cares about shitass 6.x when you have tthe beauty that is 4.6 and Katalam
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Character: Rospet

Postby Yoummu » 22 Feb 2019 03:12

What u mean by restore? Eu 6.2 is online

i think he mean about US server

Official versions in US server were dead because people of US went to EU becase US had mid-low poblation.

Now with 4.6, EU has mid-low poblation, so probably it will have the same future.
Last edited by Yoummu on 22 Feb 2019 22:08, edited 2 times in total.
Yoummu

Postby puss » 22 Feb 2019 10:40

Definitely.

Not 6.xxx but 7.xxx. Here is a full list of changes: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/7.0 ... ll_Changes
Bigger dmg, lower heal, some more balanced skills. NOT THE ultimate balance, but much better. And so on, there will be 8.xxx, 9.xxx, and I believe 10.xxx will be near the complete balance. Every fucking class, EVERY FUCKING SKILL should be fixed in extremely wise and calculated way, to make it better and better. To make it more comfortable, appropriate and fair for every fucking mankind species.

Really, big thanks to Harboe and all the job he done. That impressive. But 4.6 not solving all issues that this community face or any other progressive intelligent people do (or stupid gamers).
Downloaded 4.6, started to play as spiritmaster, quited after 15 min. Impossible to play as this class. I'll better loss in 1v1 vs healer in 6.2 (obviously what i'm doing now) than stand on 1 spot and cast some shit, what have no idea of game logic. Tons stupid, unusable, senseless skills. Is just shit. Try yourself and see what I mean.
Physical classes ye, pretty good, people enjoying it, but not as much as will enjoy 7.0. One of reasons: dynamic gameplay. U stand on 1 position and doing dmg. Even in shitty 6.2 u able to move, more dynamic, more exciting, more fun. Even if u lost, u felt like u were in game, u were in action, move...

Future is inescapable. My vision is to play on !Aion server were 300+ players are online DAILY (in night and day) and 600+ on holidays. There it is. Sure, not a matter of today, but precise development of this server in future. Obviously in GREAT and ALIVE future, full of COMPETITIVENESS and FAIR play.
:!:
puss

Character: Sm

Postby Yoummu » 11 Mar 2019 14:45

The future is very near, 6.5 in 3 weeks. You should take this seriously to ask to harboe the things you want instead of thinking after the patch is ready.

I want a 6.5 NA server (good ping and permanent recharger). I think my characters of 6.2 were completely deleted with the delete of NA 6.2, so i would need to buy the dancing ember set again. I hope we receive a bonus and/or the set be very cheap, like 4.6.

I think to solutionate the problems with the ridiculous heals harboe can put Cubic bonuses available and the extra stats for summoning minions, so all can have extra 500 +- atk to balance.
Yoummu

Postby Hydro » 11 Mar 2019 14:58

Yoummu wrote:I want a 6.5 NA server (good ping and permanent recharger).

I have a strange feeling that most of NA’s population is going to go back to retail for 6.5, even if there was a 6.5 server for NA on !Aion.
Hydro

Character: Meranda

Postby Harboe » 11 Mar 2019 15:09

Yoummu wrote:I think my characters of 6.2 were completely deleted with the delete of NA 6.2.

I didn't delete anything. Everything that was on the 6.2 US server is safely stored, but I ain't seeing any demand for a "live" US server again. The US server has far more players active now with 4.6 than it has had for months.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Yoummu » 11 Mar 2019 18:38

I have a strange feeling that most of NA’s population is going to go back to retail for 6.5, even if there was a 6.5 server for NA on !Aion.

My friends and me will remain in retail but we will use notaion to practice 1v1 (probably using recharger) and 6v6 (probably using bandid's letter) to have more techniques in Dredgion an Idgel Dome. I hope don't find critical bugs.
Yoummu

Postby Hydro » 11 Mar 2019 19:03

Yoummu wrote:My friends and me will remain in retail but we will use notaion to practice

This is why Harb doesn’t see a point in making the server. Using the server for practice means you won’t be active on it, just occasional logins. As he has stated, the 4.6 NA server has been more alive than the old 5.8-6.2 server had been for almost an entire year.

As an NA player myself, I’d love to have a 6.5 server, but I definitely don’t see a point in it since the server had been dead since 5.8.

But also as an NA player, I’m extremely happy with 4.6, no .recharger command makes the PvP extra spicy. :thugdoge: Since we are on the recharger topic, that shit would completely ruin NA’s PvP.
Hydro

Character: Meranda

Return to General Discussion