Hey!!
Im rly new at this patch
i got a break of 6 month
so...
how to farm gear ?:)
techbob1

Re: Farming Gear

Postby Flo » 26 Jan 2019 11:57

Always apply to all Battlegrounds, including special ones like 6v6 and Dred. Even if you lose you get a good amount of might. Don't get demotivated by losing.
While waiting for the battlegrounds to pop up you can do open world. This includes Agent and Siege, which as well give you some good mights. If you actively participate at siege you will also get 10 slotstone bundles (1 for the gate, 9 for the boss) no matter how good or bad you are.
Make sure to watch out for GMs to announce special events. Usually they are with some rewards at the end, again without the fear of winning or losing.
If you feel like doing some PvE instead, there are some choices for you in base. Just check around a bit.

As a little hint, there is currently an event going on in open world, big blue trees, that can drop some nice stuff. Simply select one and type .droplist to check. They also drop Solorius Coins which can be traded into Candies/Slotstone Bundles/Mounts/Bufffood.

If you play more than AFKing in base, you will gear up quite fast.
Flo
EU Staff

Character: Noir

Postby techbob1 » 06 Feb 2019 19:44

ty
techbob1

Postby Fusco » 08 Feb 2019 16:22

Is there a cap on how much might you can earn in a day btw? Someone told me there is, but I can't see it anywhere so I wonder if they're wrong.
Fusco

Postby wushulegend » 08 Feb 2019 16:41

there is no cap on the amount u can earn
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Return to General Discussion