#save pvp

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: #save pvp

Postby Besh » 29 Nov 2018 13:57

Etnas wrote:People left not for the patch but because the game is old. 6.x it's the best patch

Besh
Veteran

Postby Bluesun » 29 Nov 2018 14:17

Miz wrote:I can't believe saw so many old player crying about new patch , my main classe is basically one of most shit this game have ever seen aka actual damage templar and i still adapt playing another classe , maybe you aren't enough talented for learn another classe or so ;)

So basically it's fine if our main class turned into shit, we just need to play some random broken class we never liked? Some people have class preferences you know and don't have fun playing other classes then the one they've always mained. Your whole life has been turning around a skill that allows you to 4 shot almost everyone every 2 min this past month if that is playing for real to you it just shows how bad the game has become.
Bluesun

Character: Kamiel

Postby skilzz » 29 Nov 2018 16:52

Etnas wrote:People left not for the patch but because the game is old. 6.x it's the best patch(and 7.x will continue the same road. Just look how they nerf healers again and op skills or sorcerer who get finally bind after 9 years). The only problem of this patch..was to late. From 1.0 to 5.8 after 8-10 years they finally try to balance the game. Honestly if they make "aion2" or a better engine more people will play it. Also you can't expect a private server get the same population of retail. Some people like to have best set in 1 week or few days but some other people prefer to nerd and suffer for get a set. Don't forget mmorpg(every mmorpg) lost so many people in these years..it's a "small market". So yes the patch is good and people don't leave the game for this reason but for others reasons.

I've never readed more bullshit in history on this forum, idk what u smoking but everytime i ask my friends why they dont play i just hear "6.2" even those players who was online 24/7 quit too, problem is colossal.Taking your reasoning why we could see 200 + online in 5.8, wait u didnt said game is old? Why they dont quit in 5.8?
skilzz

Postby Etnas » 29 Nov 2018 18:40

Seems like you forget about 4-5.x when most classes kill in few hit or 1-2.x when sorcerer/sm oneshot. You don't understand anything..people start leave the game(and mmorpg in general) since the age of 4.x especially when the game was terrible unbalanced and the bad engine not help. Now ncsoft finally wake up and try to do something good with 6.x(and 7x) but make a perfect balanced is not easy like eat an apple. However, the game it's away more balanced now and more in the future..just look 7.x patch notes and the skills changes. You are probably a random 5.8 sin who was happy to kill easy with deadly focus in 1-2s :) . Well i am sorry but now the game it's different, has longer duels, more interesting things and you need tactics. Also the only who are complain are you and some few others while most players like the patch and still have fun. If you want an easy game with 1-3s duels just leave the game and don't bother people who enjoy the game or at least you could tell some constructive criticism and not something like "my class is not op anymore give boost!!" or "i want to kill in few hits". You are the same who complain for the new class even when we don't know anything..XD well, this is a waste of time. Have a good day!
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby wushulegend » 29 Nov 2018 18:42

abit
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Postby Besh » 29 Nov 2018 18:54

bard main btw♿♿♿♿♿
Besh
Veteran

Postby Gameboy » 29 Nov 2018 19:32

XD Bard Main
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby skilzz » 29 Nov 2018 20:36

Etnas wrote: Also the only who are complain are you and some few others while most players like the patch and still have fun.

Yes u're right.

btw i really think u should delete forum acc (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)
skilzz

Postby mrphsereq » 29 Nov 2018 21:21

Etnas wrote:Seems like you forget about 4-5.x when most classes kill in few hit or 1-2.x when sorcerer/sm oneshot. You don't understand anything..people start leave the game(and mmorpg in general) since the age of 4.x especially when the game was terrible unbalanced and the bad engine not help. Now ncsoft finally wake up and try to do something good with 6.x(and 7x) but make a perfect balanced is not easy like eat an apple. However, the game it's away more balanced now and more in the future..just look 7.x patch notes and the skills changes. You are probably a random 5.8 sin who was happy to kill easy with deadly focus in 1-2s :) . Well i am sorry but now the game it's different, has longer duels, more interesting things and you need tactics. Also the only who are complain are you and some few others while most players like the patch and still have fun. If you want an easy game with 1-3s duels just leave the game and don't bother people who enjoy the game or at least you could tell some constructive criticism and not something like "my class is not op anymore give boost!!" or "i want to kill in few hits". You are the same who complain for the new class even when we don't know anything..XD well, this is a waste of time. Have a good day!

If open a new server, you will see online at 6.2 and 4.9+.
at 4.x or 5.x it will be 100 times better (2 * 100 = 200) ))))))))
mrphsereq

Postby Gameboy » 29 Nov 2018 21:31

Maths skills
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby Cybertonic » 29 Nov 2018 22:02

Then those ppls QQ go open a server if you think is that easy to make a server and maintenance 24/7 day and lets see if get those 100-200 numbers :o Exept if is hard to open a server and qq only because now most cant 1 2 3 pew pew ppls like all qq in 5.8 like : Look gunner kill me in 1 2 3 please do something !!!! Bard sleep sleep silence please do something !!!! GL :)
Cybertonic

Character: 1

Postby Xion » 30 Nov 2018 06:31

Bluesun wrote:So basically it's fine if our main class turned into shit, we just need to play some random broken class we never liked? Some people have class preferences you know and don't have fun playing other classes then the one they've always mained. Your whole life has been turning around a skill that allows you to 4 shot almost everyone every 2 min this past month if that is playing for real to you it just shows how bad the game has become.
Some classes have been top tier for too long, but alright. I mained Chanter when I played, so, I don't mind that they let Chanter be the class that everyone cries about for once, not counting when they would cry, when rng was actually nice, with letting the rng stuns land. I'm shook that they even allowed Chanter to hit 5 figure numbers now, god damn. Not a lot of people seemed to want to play Chanter back then (lol wonder why), so seeing the tierwhore is pretty funny now :)
Last edited by Xion on 30 Nov 2018 06:36, edited 1 time in total.
Xion

Postby Etnas » 30 Nov 2018 08:16

Xion wrote:Some classes have been top tier for too long, but alright. I mained Chanter when I played, so, I don't mind that they let Chanter be the class that everyone cries about for once, not counting when they would cry, when rng was actually nice, with letting the rng stuns land. I'm shook that they even allowed Chanter to hit 5 figure numbers now, god damn. Not a lot of people seemed to want to play Chanter back then (lol wonder why), so seeing the tierwhore is pretty funny now :)

Just ignore these players. They are 5.8 sin or templars and cry because now the game is more balanced and every classes got chance of victory. Also i am sure even if Harboe make 5.x server will be a fail like was the 2.x old school server( and not for Harboe fault) :). Like i said, the truth is mmorpg games have lost many people in the years and retail/not aion it is not an exception. It's not 6.x patch fault (who improvement the game a lot but to late unfortunately)
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby UncrownedKing » 30 Nov 2018 10:55

Miz wrote:I can't believe saw so many old player crying about new patch , my main classe is basically one of most shit this game have ever seen aka actual damage templar and i still adapt playing another classe , maybe you aren't enough talented for learn another classe or so ;) , game still had default well but game got actual great features , like 30sec rs also except healer classe other classe are pretty fine w/o count op cooldown i mean it's pretty playable just require practise meta changed a lot and i feel like many '' pro player '' don't accept being shit with new patch . i was mad tbh when i started in 6.2 i even made a post like this everything changed so well then i started play for real it's fine in my opinion .

I knew that you're stupid. xD
UncrownedKing

Character: Sorcerer

Postby UncrownedKing » 30 Nov 2018 10:58

Etnas wrote:Seems like you forget about 4-5.x when most classes kill in few hit or 1-2.x when sorcerer/sm oneshot. You don't understand anything..people start leave the game(and mmorpg in general) since the age of 4.x especially when the game was terrible unbalanced and the bad engine not help. Now ncsoft finally wake up and try to do something good with 6.x(and 7x) but make a perfect balanced is not easy like eat an apple. However, the game it's away more balanced now and more in the future..just look 7.x patch notes and the skills changes. You are probably a random 5.8 sin who was happy to kill easy with deadly focus in 1-2s :) . Well i am sorry but now the game it's different, has longer duels, more interesting things and you need tactics. Also the only who are complain are you and some few others while most players like the patch and still have fun. If you want an easy game with 1-3s duels just leave the game and don't bother people who enjoy the game or at least you could tell some constructive criticism and not something like "my class is not op anymore give boost!!" or "i want to kill in few hits". You are the same who complain for the new class even when we don't know anything..XD well, this is a waste of time. Have a good day!

Why are you typing if you don't understand this game as pvp?
UncrownedKing

Character: Sorcerer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion