Re: #save pvp

Postby Miz » 27 Nov 2018 00:30

Well agree with all of us guys 4.x but we all know he won't make it :p
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Sluted » 27 Nov 2018 00:53

your god(me) would play on any version up to 5.0 inclusive. 4.5-4.7 was the best version I guess. 6.x+ = worst shit ever(Sejaa's shit)
Sluted

Character: Sluted

Postby Trashcan » 27 Nov 2018 20:54

Yes , guys lets save the game and revert to a patch where every sorc/sm/bard can kill you in 1 silence lock :D :D
Trashcan

Character: TrashTierTemplar

Postby elaine » 28 Nov 2018 14:33

There won't be any version revert get over it.
Other thing is what gameboy said once we've applied changes to balance chanter, same that are coming to retail in a bit, a lot of people left because the current "roll your face on the keyboard and win" class demanded using 1 hand and that's too much
Ofc same time crying about lack of balance in game
elaine
EU Staff

Character: Whisper

Postby Drill » 28 Nov 2018 17:03

elaine wrote:There won't be any version revert get over it.
Other thing is what gameboy said once we've applied changes to balance chanter, same that are coming to retail in a bit, a lot of people left because the current "roll your face on the keyboard and win" class demanded using 1 hand and that's too much

I doubt people left because of chanter fix . Chanter is still strong till other classes get the tooltip dmg from 6.5 . So..even with the nerfs chanter and even clerics/bards are still on a very good spot that no other class was before ...ever (oldest patches included) you just dont die (as a heal class) if you know how to play at a decent level.
Drill
Dedicated

Character: AetherTech

Postby SMmasterrace » 28 Nov 2018 21:54

There won't be any version revert get over it.

if you really think people leave bcs chanter got nerfed you are beyond braindamaged since u dont play the game at all you cant understand how bad 6.2 actually is. People enjoying this patch suffer from major issues
SMmasterrace

Character: Reiyu

Postby SMmasterrace » 28 Nov 2018 21:56

but i guess everyone just left bcs chanter got nerfed hahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahausdkdasghjlasdjkhglbadsjhbgvadsjgbhdasjgbhadsjbhldasjkbhadsijhkblasdbvjhglkdajshlvbkddkashvbkjahsd
SMmasterrace

Character: Reiyu

Postby wushulegend » 28 Nov 2018 23:05

uok abitxd
wushulegend

Character: Leewah

Postby skilzz » 29 Nov 2018 06:42

just old patch can make this server alive again, otherwise i would really think about closing it down.
skilzz

Postby Harboe » 29 Nov 2018 07:02

skilzz wrote:just old patch can make this server alive again, otherwise i would really think about closing it down.

If you don't enjoy Not Aion on patch 6.2, then you are free to leave. There's still several hundred players coming online every single day, so it would be incredibly silly to close the server.

Step outside your own bubble for once.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Etnas » 29 Nov 2018 07:11

People left not for the patch but because the game is old. 6.x it's the best patch(and 7.x will continue the same road. Just look how they nerf healers again and op skills or sorcerer who get finally bind after 9 years). The only problem of this patch..was to late. From 1.0 to 5.8 after 8-10 years they finally try to balance the game. Honestly if they make "aion2" or a better engine more people will play it. Also you can't expect a private server get the same population of retail. Some people like to have best set in 1 week or few days but some other people prefer to nerd and suffer for get a set. Don't forget mmorpg(every mmorpg) lost so many people in these years..it's a "small market". So yes the patch is good and people don't leave the game for this reason but for others reasons.
Etnas

Character: Magilou

Postby Bluesun » 29 Nov 2018 11:17

Etnas wrote:People left not for the patch but because the game is old. 6.x it's the best patch.[...] The only problem of this patch..was to late. From 1.0 to 5.8 after 8-10 years they finally try to balance the game. [...] So yes the patch is good and people don't leave the game for this reason but for others reasons.

LOL. So people left after the patch's release even though it's the best patch? And this patch is balanced right now? Sure from a bard's point of view getting back 50% of your hp after one sleep is 100% balanced.
This is the worst patch ever, and you're actually part of the few ones who refuse to see it. The patches most of the people are asking for here were much more balanced than this one, but overall much more fun.
Bluesun

Character: Kamiel

Postby Harboe » 29 Nov 2018 11:46

Just to put the facts straight:

1. People were already leaving prior to 6.2 release
2. Compared to previous major patches, not many players returned when 6.2 was released
3. The decline in active population that started prior to 6.2 release continued after the patch was released
4. Population has stabilized and been pretty steady for the last month or so

So, you can't put all the blame on patch 6.2, but it certainly didn't help either.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Miz » 29 Nov 2018 13:03

I can't believe saw so many old player crying about new patch , my main classe is basically one of most shit this game have ever seen aka actual damage templar and i still adapt playing another classe , maybe you aren't enough talented for learn another classe or so ;) , game still had default well but game got actual great features , like 30sec rs also except healer classe other classe are pretty fine w/o count op cooldown i mean it's pretty playable just require practise meta changed a lot and i feel like many '' pro player '' don't accept being shit with new patch . i was mad tbh when i started in 6.2 i even made a post like this everything changed so well then i started play for real it's fine in my opinion .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Cybertonic » 29 Nov 2018 13:12

I used to play sorcc since 5.8 and now i use sm.From start the drama or qq i just move on on other class since cant play sorcc any more . :)
Cybertonic

Character: 1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion