!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Harboe » 30 Jan 2020 20:24

They get these nice exclamation marks over their heads every 5 seconds, actually. Sadly they're not very noticeable.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Youmu » 31 Jan 2020 16:24

I didn't notice it.
Youmu

Character: Youmu

Postby nukerfullint » 31 Jan 2020 20:31

Hello everyone, Dear Admins i would like to suggest to change this new OW loacations (Enshar/Cygnea), because there has been killed fun, we have to wait all day for online and in the evening to have little bit fun. If people are saying that in "eye" so much zerg, i'd like to say that players who likes to pvp 6-6, 3-3 or 1-1 they can go to event, (OW for zerg pvp :) ) And also this new locations were created for online minimum 1000 and more, i think for this online can be best location "Silentera Canyon",,also not bad Gelkmaros and Inggison (olders always are best :)), Thanks for attention.
nukerfullint

Character: Lancet

Postby arcanee » 02 Feb 2020 20:45

5.8 Server

1. would be cool to have 30day versions of the Ninja and Dragons Set Motions too, we only have Levitation right now
Dragons Set http://aiondatabase.net/tr/item/188500017/
Ninja motion https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188500001/

2. Would like to suggest for http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/102001294/ to be added, its the same as Clerics and Chanters Mace currently in the shop, current pve Weapons dont allow to socket ancient manastones for different stats.
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Rospet » 13 Feb 2020 13:53

For 5.8, could we have the old blue plumes on shop for skin purposes? Since you can't remodel using masta favor... can be same price as masta np, but at least put them please!!
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Character: Rospet

Postby Phu » 14 Feb 2020 21:51

You'd have to +10 the plume tho.. waste of temperi
ngs much?
Phu
EU Staff

Character: Phuh

Postby Rospet » 14 Feb 2020 22:00

If ur gold plume is +10 the blue plume has the effect as well. so not rly
Also in 5.8 blue plume has insane high success rate and if it failed enchant lvl stayed the same. so even so it aint gonna be huge trouble enchanting it
And even more so after fully geared up and skinned up, what's the issue with wanting to waste might on something like this?
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Character: Rospet

Postby keepercs » 16 Feb 2020 21:06

Adding any kind of MS set or we just reroll AT and roll with it ?
keepercs

Character: hehexd

Postby Miz » 16 Feb 2020 21:12

Should be possible to extend time of outlaw or make it infinite until we died ? it's kinda annoying to make an outlaw group and get ungroup in a fight , just a quality of life imo and nothing to abuse at all . prolly adding variety in OW pvp , more people gonna use it i guess.
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby Yayo » 20 Feb 2020 20:45

Bumping this since I think its still relevant

Yayo wrote:Hey I recently came back no !Aion and I have some suggestions which might be pretty nice:

Reworking dailies as in making several stages - for example:
20 ow kills - one reward
50 ow kills - better reward
100 ow kills - supper reward

Second suggestion is to make several things (like enchant stones, those manastone slots, food and candies tradeable on account - I know the client might not allow that but I was wondering if it wouldn t be possible via website.

EDIT (7/10)
I was also thinking about ways the population could increase and it seems to be super popular now, to colaborate with streamers (the thing is GF banned all the pserver streamers but I think that was a one time thing) and it could be really nice to work on some possible ways of collaboration (for example extra mights, some items that are not obtainable in game and so on)
Yayoo ~ Newlands

Yayo

Character: Yayo

Postby IYoummu » 20 Feb 2020 22:40

you can trade those things like we trade stuff in retail: put the item in the shop, change to the character that you want to have the item and buy it with that character. Don't put them with a very low price or someone more can buy it before you can.
IYoummu

Postby rtx » 23 Feb 2020 13:14

Can we have +25 enchantment and +10 manastones? I believe that it was desired by NC back then. Otherwise I doubt they would add +20 save point of gear from start of 5.8
rtx

Postby Harboe » 23 Feb 2020 13:36

rtx wrote:Can we have +25 enchantment and +10 manastones? I believe that it was desired by NC back then. Otherwise I doubt they would add +20 save point of gear from start of 5.8

Please be aware that the gear decisions made for the 5.8 server were motivated by a desire to achieve the best possible balance results without further modifications to the game. What you're suggesting is not founded in any sort of balance considerations, but simply a desire for bigger numbers - which is nothing but pathetic.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby rtx » 23 Feb 2020 14:22

basically it will force ppl to use precission stones over just power + atk/smth in case of physicals, because basic crit won't be enough to have have it capped
rtx

Postby Miz » 23 Feb 2020 15:13

Tbh if i had to react about +8 stone topic , a Downgrade to +6/5 should be better , a way to make Atk/Crit , Magicalboost/Mac etc more effective , atm Physical Crit and magical one value are very high , more like useless to got that higher but also needed bcs high value of MBOOST for those stone ( Knowledge exemple ) . i think +5 will should be downgrade to +4/3 aswell to follow this nerf , more Blue manastone make more Panel essence diversity , since we got a higher Value of Knowledge/ Accuracy/ Power etc , that +60 in essence is not really usefull as it should be . i remember 5.0/3 +5 manastone , was very good about Statistics management .

i believe it can offer more manastone socket diversity , remember also ATK / HP , Magical accuracy / Crit etc .

PS: Since i have a high Knowledge about game statistics , i can test myself on purpose on any classe but i need someone who give me those stone .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion