!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Harboe » 09 Aug 2019 17:45

I think that's a poor solution to fixing the problem, when the whole issue is the magical damage.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Rizyn » 09 Aug 2019 20:45

Harboe wrote:I think that's a poor solution to fixing the problem, when the whole issue is the magical damage.

Can you not at the very least, restrict magic plate armor to AT's?
Rizyn

Character: Rizyn

Postby Youmu » 09 Aug 2019 22:17

Isn't possible to change those 2 skills to the 7.2 version? Like was made with the vandal's teleport.
I think in 7.2 those 2 skills will deal physical dmg.
Youmu

Character: Youmu

Postby Harboe » 09 Aug 2019 22:30

To both of you: I haven't been home for the past 3 weeks, which is also the same timeframe that this has been a known issue. So the problem is not that there's no viable ways to fix it, it's simply that I haven't been home to do anything.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Youmu » 10 Aug 2019 21:11

No Harboe No Life
Youmu

Postby Rospet » 16 Aug 2019 20:07

How about some adjustment to the .daily rewards? All of em giving slot stones is kinda meh these days. Make it like the same UI bundle that drops from vocolith? With option to choose between slot stones/enhant stones/candy/or those elemental rings? Or any combo of them. Just not simply slot stones. Kinda useless after a while
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Character: Rospet

Postby Rizyn » 18 Aug 2019 22:08

How about adding seed of detection back? Rangers arent as weak anymore and gunners and sorc had their eye skill deleted. Sorcs were just as weak as rangers and now are weaker than them, but sorcs did not receive any type of buff or benefit. So I dont see why we cant have seeds back.

Also, with the new stigma slot many sm's are running the group hide buff and without the seed it makes this hard to counter as well.
Rizyn

Character: Rizyn

Postby Youmu » 20 Aug 2019 18:00

They are also very useful in open world when an assassin tries to flee with the remove shock hide. Many things like speed scrolls aren't available in retail (you can use them there if you did save them when you got them in old patches) but the seeds are still available to buy in npc.

We insist in removing the evasion stat in the retuning options of the gear. With that retuning there is a chance very near to 0% to kill a healer being a templar, also the time to find the best retuning will be even more reduced, and that you did want in the start of the server. @Harboe please, or any another solution? For example decreasing stats when a point of evasion is reached like in 5.8; or putting here the KR potions that can heal 20k, so both templar and healer stay alive all the time (very bad but at least more balanced than 1 winning always). Please answer us something like "we won't change it in a good time" or "we are working in that" to be relieved that we did all that we could.
Youmu

Postby Mqnu » 01 Sep 2019 05:36

Just a suggestion... maybe a custom buff for every single class if needed that for example gives more attk more def depending of the class I know its possible but if u aprove it players and staff Will help you because that thing that we all want is the balance at pvp so all classes hace chance to win....idk if u can but do like an npc for each class so it gives a permanent buff or a 59min buff(u decide it if aprove) that gives those needed stats in order to have a good balance
Mqnu

Character: Mqnu

Postby Atia » 01 Sep 2019 09:18

Please modify bg system... put only 1 painter/group to 3/3 bg, and max 2 painter/group to 6v6 or dredgion... 2 painter dps is horrible and unbalaced on this server...
Atia

Character: Atia

Postby Garou » 04 Sep 2019 03:02

Any news regarding the disabled ability of the gladiator? Will it be possible to get it back by 7.0 or 7.2?
Despite being strong, he loses a lot without.
Garou

Character: 1

Postby Yayo » 04 Oct 2019 12:49

Hey I recently came back no !Aion and I have some suggestions which might be pretty nice:

Reworking dailies as in making several stages - for example:
20 ow kills - one reward
50 ow kills - better reward
100 ow kills - supper reward

Second suggestion is to make several things (like enchant stones, those manastone slots, food and candies tradeable on account - I know the client might not allow that but I was wondering if it wouldn t be possible via website.

EDIT (7/10)
I was also thinking about ways the population could increase and it seems to be super popular now, to colaborate with streamers (the thing is GF banned all the pserver streamers but I think that was a one time thing) and it could be really nice to work on some possible ways of collaboration (for example extra mights, some items that are not obtainable in game and so on)
Yayo

Character: Yayo

Postby Akiranx » 07 Nov 2019 05:13

Harb can you consider to make shards affect heals like retail? Dps is insane in 7.2 so i don't see the point of keeping healers nerfed, even with shards heals aren't gonna be op at all considering the new damage output. Btw they don't effect chant daevanion skills on retail so there is no risk of making chant heals op again (leaving the infamous bug out ofc)

Just consider this change, please.
Akiranx

Postby arcanee » 07 Nov 2019 19:13

suggestion for another Painter balance measurement. even with the 30% nerf on beams being applid this patch, with everything in 7.2 having insanely high DPS (Painters included)
the nerf is like nonexistent which leads to incredible numbers like this against max geared players. Image

My suggestion would be to apply the July 30th Changes from korea regarding painter
it finally and also in a fair way fixes Painter beams, as in it makes the beam ticks 1 per second and not like it is now where it ticks like 2-3 times in 1 second.

Also i would like to suggest to bring back the higher defense increase during Paralyzes from Painter (or increase them if they are still applied) as Painters can now again 100 - 0 anyone again during para duration with colour bomb and beam
+ im pretty certain colour bomb is also bugged again as it ticks 4k+ dmg even on paralyze (that should theoretically increase defense)
Certain 100 - 0 with literally 0 counterplay
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Angelzzz » 30 Jan 2020 19:15

Suggestion for King of the Hill game mode.

When I'm in king of the hill I can't tell which team capped the hill. So my suggestion would be to make the team who captures it go purple (like the dudes in kor), so that I can actually see who got it.

Thanks.
Angelzzz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion