!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Harboe » 18 Jul 2019 21:50

Arsyn wrote:I already read, just understood that having mr set with mr stat is broken so u delete this choice but evasion set with evasion stat is broken too,so melee class have a big disadvantage now. So to be fair with everyone, should let mr,parry,block set living.
If u are a painter or glad against a bard in evasion set switching,why u can't have ur mr set for switching ?
Caz now it seems for magic class it 's easy to counter melee.

No, this is completely misunderstood. MR was not removed for any kind of balance reasons (and if you read, you can see that no arguments about balance are presented). Some stats had to go to reduce the time spent on re-rolling stats and MR just happened to be one of them. Nobody wanted to spend 1 hour or more just mindlessly re-rolling stats on their gear, and that is the only reason this change was made.

Stop making up fucking conspiracy theories when you're as wrong as you could possibly be.
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Arsyn » 18 Jul 2019 21:58

Lol,very funny, it takes 2 minutes per part to have stats u need,even before. Reason is not about spending too much time for that or u didn't try ? I talked about having same chance as melee or magic with counter sets.
Arsyn

Postby Lolita » 18 Jul 2019 22:25

You must be very lucky then, because the very first day of the patch I spent 2h just rerolling one gear. :?
Lolita

Postby Miz » 18 Jul 2019 23:12

Remove : - Evasion , Magic defense Block and Physical Defense manastone .
- Evasion on gear identification and Block aswell

The only necessary build for a perfect balance is HP and HB ( atleast for support one ) . A Dps can use Hp build if he is focusing as a support can too , people need to understand balance means you can die by a single dps as support , this is calling 1/1 means 2 support 1 dps composition can lose 3 Dps one . i want to add since game became extremely poor in term of skillcap and resume only about spamming and burst , those set aren't necessary because game is super easy to learn , anyways few dps rn can have lack of gameplay .

Since actually painter seem fine with last nerf i don't see any reason to let's only physical side get huge disadvantage against those army of dodge set , that reason why i'm asking that , ty .

This game getting old so why destroy last mechanics left with set abuse '' again '' ? i'm believe this huge modification can make actual Battleground and 6v6 way more interesting and skilled also like should be a PvP server like Notaion .
no time for amateur
Miz
Veteran

Postby arcanee » 18 Jul 2019 23:42

Painters dmg is still over the top, last beam nerf did near to nothing
they still crit 30k with instant skills or do 7k beam ticks where they just stand neear you and you die without being able to do anything.
so no we still need defensive sets until Painter dmg is really settled.
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 23:44

arcanee wrote:so no we still need defensive sets until Painter dmg is really settled.

Physical def should be enough, I don't think that evade is something that should exist on a balanced pvp server.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby arcanee » 19 Jul 2019 00:01

Suggestion for another balancing measurement regarding painters:

Keep their dmg as it is but highly increase the cd of "Strap of Wrath"

Reasoning:
Strap of Wrath has only 10 seconds cd so it is basically spammable.
10s CD for a skill that can 100-0 literally ANY class in a matter of 2-3 Seconds (also pointing at the 3 sec invulnerability buff that makes them cast strap of Wrath for 3 seconds for free" is way too low.
Increase its CD so it becomes the same value as burst skills from other classes, like around 1min to 1min30sec
This Way Painters have to think twice and actually combo the skill (like other classs) before they use the skill and cant just brainlessly spamm it and kill anyone every 10 seconds.

Another Point that would validate this move even more:
Many classes have to interrupt the skill "Strap of Wrath" with one of their own skills, if they dont interrupt it they just get 1shotted with 1 button, but since Strap of Wrath has such a low CD its nearly impossible for some classes to outplay that skill continuously, any class that i can think of that has to interrupt that skill has higher CDs on their interrupt skills than Strap of Wrath is, so once you use up your interrutipns, you will basicaly have to face tank that beam and die.

This will not affect their Overall dmg alot since they still have disgustingly low CD on big dmg skills like Paint fist and Continuouus Sprinkle Paint or Hard Swoop as you can se on the screnshot for example.
arcanee
Governor

Postby noonerer » 20 Jul 2019 01:27

Disable templar players to use mag plate, mace, and mag atk manastones thank
noonerer

Character: noone

Postby Youmu » 20 Jul 2019 02:26

Disable templar players to use mag plate, mace, and mag atk manastones thank

Only if ranger and assassin can't use magical gear neither.
Youmu

Character: Youmu

Postby Rospet » 20 Jul 2019 08:06

Why the fuck would a ranger/sin bother to use magical gear in the first place???
Peace Be Uppon Thy
Rospet

Character: Rospet

Postby Gameboy » 20 Jul 2019 16:49

Rospet wrote:Why the fuck would a ranger/sin bother to use magical gear in the first place???

you don't know why? you may understand one day :lol:
Gameboy
Officer

Postby arcanee » 21 Jul 2019 10:56

Harb you need to do something about this Magic attack templar thing, this is ridiculous, a class that can Tank so much should never be able to do this much damage thats not even in its nature.

arcanee
Governor

Postby Gameboy » 21 Jul 2019 13:01

XD
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Ecto » 22 Jul 2019 03:24

Just my 2 cents:
Seems like the classic case of set abuse. Notaion is wonderful in that people can easily explore end game stats in a way that even the Koreans can't. It does however come with these negative side effects. History of this includes:
Invulnerable healers switching between full strike resist and block
Magic boost sins
Magic resist Templars and sins
Remove set heal out set (before it was possible on retail too)

Anytime that people are benefiting from set abuse they always say "just put a counter set on" which I guess must be somewhat possible in this case too given that we've got magic defence and resist stones. I get that 50k is ridiculous, I'm just going for consistency that's all.
Ecto
EU Staff

Character: Ecto

Postby cucumberpig » 22 Jul 2019 18:24

maybe fix jotun fire ball bug with points?
cucumberpig

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion