!Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Just discuss stuff in here.

Re: !Aion Official Suggestion Thread!

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 14:09

Anyway to nerf people using magical resistance and evasion just like we had with block previous patchs?
It shouldn't be healing boost becuz any class can use it, but let say Defense stats for exemple, if you resist or dodge than its fine, if not than it really hurts.
Gameboy
Officer

Character: Dawnwing

Postby arcanee » 18 Jul 2019 14:15

Gameboy wrote:Anyway to nerf people using magical resistance and evasion just like we had with block previous patchs?
It shouldn't be healing boost becuz any class can use it, but let say Defense stats for exemple, if you resist or dodge than its fine, if not than it really hurts.

There are coutner sets for a reason, in Accuracy ppl still hit hard enough to pressure or even kill.
what would be the use of counter sets then if they do the same dmg in a counter set than they would do on normal set.
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 14:19

arcanee wrote:
There are coutner sets for a reason, in Accuracy ppl still hit hard enough to pressure or even kill.
what would be the use of counter sets then if they do the same dmg in a counter set than they would do on normal set.

Ok then what about removing the evasion from stats,
atm you can reach 18k evade without putting a single manastone and just with bonnuses on the set (WHICH IS VERY HIGH)
people can just put evasion as bonnuses and go full healing boost manastone for exemple, and it's so broken;
why not forcing people who wants to play with evasion to put evasion manastones?
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Lolita » 18 Jul 2019 14:40

I think 18k without manastones is pretty impossible, because with the fully manastoned gear I reach 20k (and I'm using old weapons, aka 6 more slots). On a gear with evasion only rolled as stat and not used as manastone, I barely reach 15k, that's still quite high but is it enough?
Also, on evasion gear, the damage that you receive in case the hit lands will be the same that you would get on a normal dps gear, and since painter hits already pretty damn hard I don't think it's necessary to lower the defences yet.
Lolita

Postby arcanee » 18 Jul 2019 14:57

Lolita wrote:I think 18k without manastones is pretty impossible, because with the fully manastoned gear I reach 20k (and I'm using old weapons, aka 6 more slots). On a gear with evasion only rolled as stat and not used as manastone, I barely reach 15k, that's still quite high but is it enough?
Also, on evasion gear, the damage that you receive in case the hit lands will be the same that you would get on a normal dps gear, and since painter hits already pretty damn hard I don't think it's necessary to lower the defences yet.

agree on every point.
arcanee
Governor

Character: arcanee

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 15:43

arcanee wrote:agree on every point.

But you never played a melee class to understand how it works.
Atm, and again, only people using evasion sets don't want a nerf. the level of retardness of this set is insane
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Kcool » 18 Jul 2019 15:59

But you never played a melee class to understand how it works.

Totally age. It's impossible to kill cleric or bard with that set (as a Templar, maybe other classes too) and it's really annoying. I think accuracy set wont help much, because Templar needs crit to kill healers (I play solo the most of the time, so I know what's the problem is). That's my perspective on this thema ;) . Clerics and bards are OP enough to handle PVP situations without evasion set.
Kcool

Character: Kcool

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 16:09

Kcool wrote:Totally age. It's impossible to kill cleric or bard with that set (as a Templar, maybe other classes too) and it's really annoying. I think accuracy set wont help much, because Templar needs crit to kill healers (I play solo the most of the time, so I know what's the problem is). That's my perspective on this thema ;) . Clerics and bards are OP enough to handle PVP situations without evasion set.

The set is perfect vs Painter, but other classes suffer a lot... Gladiator is just not playable at all.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Lolita » 18 Jul 2019 16:15

People wants balance, or at least a chance to fight back, and it's obvious that if with evasion gear I become able to survive the burst of a painter, I wouldn't personally vote to nerf it. Not till the damage is still that high with such low cds.
Evasion gear is specially meant to counter painters, it's just unfortunate that the other physical classes get (obviously) affected by it and supports start to abuse of it.
Lolita

Postby Gameboy » 18 Jul 2019 16:45

Gameboy wrote:
Lolita wrote:Evasion gear is specially meant to counter painters, it's just unfortunate that the other physical classes get (obviously) affected by it and supports start to abuse of it.

but there is just 2 skills to counter on painter and it's done. you can punish 5 physical classes for 1

Also physical def can counter painters, Parry and Block aswell.
Gameboy
Officer

Postby Kcool » 18 Jul 2019 16:57

Lolita wrote:supports start to abuse of it.

This is the problem actually, they use evasion sets even if they are 3v1 :roll: This is really stupid. And it's happening 80% of the time when I meat cleric/ranger , cleric/paiter, cleric/bard duo.
Kcool

Character: Kcool

Postby Lolita » 18 Jul 2019 17:00

Gameboy wrote:
Gameboy wrote:but there is just 2 skills to counter on painter and it's done. you can punish 5 physical classes for 1

Also physical def can counter painters, Parry and Block aswell.

The point is that the main damage skill, that might hit you 9k per second (still not clear what's influencing the damage difference, sometimes it's 2k, sometimes 9k, with same gear and no debuff), has 10 s cooldown. It's a bit hardcore. Also, I'm not saying that evasion shouldn't need a nerf, it does, it really does, I'm just saying that as much as it's not fair for the other physical classes that get affected by it, it's not fair for other squishies to lose every chance to fight back. Imo templar, sin and glad are the classes that can counter painter the best atm.
I didn't have a chance to try physical def yet, but once the damage will get to a fair compromise and evasion will get the nerf needed, as magic resist back then, I'm pretty sure that it will be the best pick out of them all.
Lolita

Postby Arsyn » 18 Jul 2019 21:01

Maybe the best thing is to let people having stats like they want,evasion and even mr set( don't understand why can't choose anymore) are not the problem,it will force players to have acc/ma set too and fights won't be so short. So maybe more pleasure to play. In aion offensive sets were always better than defensive sets,so just let choose people how they wanna play. There is no broken set as long as you have counter set.
Sorry i just come back from past.
Arsyn

Postby Harboe » 18 Jul 2019 21:14

Arsyn wrote:Maybe the best thing is to let people having stats like they want,evasion and even mr set( don't understand why can't choose anymore)

I think you should read this: https://forum.notaion.com/viewtopic.php ... 64#p108816
Harboe
Founder

Character: Harbkind

Postby Arsyn » 18 Jul 2019 21:42

I already read, just understood that having mr set with mr stat is broken so u delete this choice but evasion set with evasion stat is broken too,so melee class have a big disadvantage now. So to be fair with everyone, should let mr,parry,block set living.
If u are a painter or glad against a bard in evasion set switching,why u can't have ur mr set for switching ?
Caz now it seems for magic class it 's easy to counter melee.
Arsyn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion